Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Stygian - 03-03-2009

Report filed by: Officer Aiden Maggard
Date: 03-03-817

I began my patrol from Ft. Bush. I was met by the new recruit Jerry Shaw. We did encounter a couple of smugglers that manged to escape. I have to say I was impressed with the new recruit though as he knows his stuff.

Later I encountered a smuggler by the name of [RF]Lucas trespassing in Illinois. He was carrying a load of cardimine(under 2500). He initially escaped, but was later tracked down to Manhattan. I intercepted him there and attempted to get him to pay his fine. He refused and attempted to flee. I was forced to destroy his ship in order to bring him in. Sadly, my guncam footage of his cargo was corrupted.

Lastly, while taking a break on Ft. Bush, I was presented with news that Capt. O'Brian's fighter had been downed. Sgt. Meyer, Officer Hopkins and myself were present at the time and decided to go after this copkiller. The assailant's name was Clair Evreux. After a long battle we arrested the culprit. I personally can wait to see her in Huntsville.

[Image: arrest1.jpg]

[Image: arrest2.jpg]

End of Report

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 03-03-2009

Marx Meyer Storms into the LPI main officer, after what she had just had to put up with in space there was no way in hell she was staying around here.

Standing in the middile of the office she yells " I QUIT FOR REAL!"
Grabs her stuff and storms out.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - JakeSG - 03-03-2009

Censored by the LPI

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - hack - 03-04-2009

To: all LPI Personnel

Subj: Basic Combat training

My fellow officers,

I am gladdened to see new faces entering the force to help enforce the Laws of Liberty and protect innocent civilians. I realize that some of you (myself included) have different backgrounds that may not include combat training. To this end, I have been assembling an aggressor squadron of fighter craft to be used as hostile opponents in training scenarios. I am currently trying to put together at least a basic combat training class that we can provide to everyone in the LPI. I will be asking those officers who have been around quite awhile and who have decent combat skills to help out in this endeavor. Whether you can pilot one of the aggressor ships and provide training, or have combat related tips that can be written up and placed in the training thread, it would be appreciated. Currently the LN and BAF have been having inter-service training in the Connecticut system. We have been told that LPI personnel can attend these sessions. Feel free to join in.

I am hoping that by providing the basic combat training, that our fellow officers can improve their skills and continue to serve and come home in one piece after a long shift. With War looming on the horizon, the LPI is going to be tasked with more duties and responsibilities at home whilst the Liberty Navy and LSF are off defending our borders. Pirates, smugglers and other various villains will think that Liberty will be ripe for the picking with the LN support being gone. I hope that we can make them think twice.

Be safe, hit hard, and always get your man.

Captain Hull OBrian
Training Officer
LPI

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Zapp - 03-05-2009

Message sender: Kenneth Hutchison

Some idiot smuggler demanded proof that he smuggled before he'd pay the fine. As such, I just blew him up. Forwarding the proof now, maybe you can place a bounty or something. Idiot. As a side note, he had Zoner transponder and IFF, maybe if he's on the Zoner Council we can yell at them...

[Image: screen2.BMP-1382614.jpg][Image: screen4.BMP-1382615.jpg]

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - enterprise5595 - 03-05-2009

Patrol Report, Jerry Shaw

My Shift was just started when I heard on the comm that the Navy and LPI officer Kenneth Hutchison had a smuggler caught in manhattan orbit. I got there as fast as I could - he was actively denying the accusations and refusing to pay the fine. After several warnings, we opened fire and eliminated him.

Uploading Gun.Camera evidence:
Click To Open File

After that was dealth with, I joined officer Aiden Maggard and did a local lane patrol with him. Everything was quiet and he docked on Bush to attend to an urgent matter of his. I resumed my patrol and came across another contrabandist carrying Counterfit Software.

Uploading evidence:
Scan Recorder

After being advised to drop his cargo by the police and the navy he attempted to flee the premisis. We cut off the trade lane, and after another warning to jetison the cargo, he refused and headed to manhattan to dock. Being left with no other choice, we engaged him and, with the help of the local npc police, took him down.

Uploading Gun camera confirmation:
Guncam

After that things got back to being quiet again. Other encounters were minor.

End of report.
Signed: Jerry Shaw

Twas a hushed day. The Chief was about to strike again with that terrible weapon he held, the trump card to keep the fools in line: promotion.

"JERRY SHAW!" he yelled, not even bothering to leave his office. "YER PROMOTED!"

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Boss - 03-05-2009

Jim hated this part of his job, but he did it anyways. He flew out to the Rikers. Time to kit out a recruit again.

Items given to Jerry Shaw to kit a Liberator:
  • 1 Class 8 Protector shield
  • 1 Advanced Cargo Scanner
  • 1 Train Cruise Disruptor
  • 1 Armor Upgrade Mk8
  • 1 Something else...Can't remember.
Jim out

Note to all Deputy Chiefs

The Leavenworth has been stationed in Illinois because we're getting reports of smugglers. Please don't move it, and if you see anyone in there, feel free to blow 'em to hell.

~ The Chief

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - hack - 03-05-2009

TO: All Officers

Subject: Nomad licenses

Here is the latest from the LN about nomad Licenses:

****INCOMMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: V.A. David Hale.
SUBJECT: Nomad Licences.
PRIORITY: High.

Hale here.

We no longer issue nomad licences, but we do allow those already licenced to carry on using their nomad equipment.

I hope this clears all confusion.

Hale out.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

The training thread has been updated to reflect this.

End of Message