Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=473)
+------ Thread: SCRA Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=17515)

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Scaridae - 04-10-2012

Liam'€™s heart was palpitating, thinking in deep thought Liam had a strange thought that the question answer was not relating to an inmate object but rather a more biological item. Hoping that his assumption was correct unlike the previous one, he began to think a bit more long and hard about it while staring at the barrel of the gun pointing at him. Deciding that it would be better to say it before self doubt took hold of him.

'€œWell then the answer surely is eyesight or rather seeing the truth first hand as if people saw visibly the injustices of all Sirius then truly no amount of propaganda would make them forget and thus a great cry would go out across Sirius a cry that couldn'€™t be deafened by the sound of weapons and then respectfully our work would be done. So ultimately the old saying is true; seeing is believing.'€

Liam then readjusted himself in the seat as the blood of the previous inhabitant of the seat was beginning to absorb into the suit making him feel uncomfortable at worst and causing him to slightly slide.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Vulkhard Muller - 04-10-2012

Comm Link Connected-
-Feed Open-
-Source: Porto Novo-

Good Day Commanders,

My Name is Vladamir Volkov and this is my Story.
Born on Porto Novo he was raised by his Coaltion Father and Zoner Mother. He on occaison Visityed omega 52 in his Fathers Ship but never stayed long enough to actualy meet any one. and on the Porto Novo he was taught Neutrality but his father insisted he learn the ways of the Coaltion so he took me away in his Storm Coaltion Gunship. and taught him the ways of the Coalition. He was Quick to learn the ways.His father had an old fighter in his hold nothing fancy Just a Partisan Light Fighter. He was trained to pilot it and he took to it quickly but was never good in a fighter How ever he did take control of his fathers War Ship for a time. and piloted it well Exeptionaly well.He then went with his Mother to the New Base in Liberty "Bethlehem Station" a Zoner base in the heart of Liberty and Grudingly lived there he mianly stayed on base but this year on his 19th birthday he chose to bring some cash together and Buy a hawk from the base and fly to Omega 50 and try to get into 52 and apply but he could not so he went to his old home on Porto Novo and Sent a message to the coaltion and application to the SCRA in hopes of working for them his family the Coaltion is in his blood.

for the SCRA for Freedom For the Human Race!

-Comm Link Disconnect-
-Feed Closed-

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Jeremy Hunter - 04-10-2012

[Image: 11ifm38.png]

As Sasha sighed, the comm beeped. Listening to inane babble, Sasha directed a Marine team over to Porto Nova. She then looked at Liam.
"You are on the right track. No, you do not need to see to believe! Can you see an idea? Can you see the words spoken by a leader? No! You believe because your heart leads you. Your eyes can lie, but your heart will never betray you. You cannot be a part of a revolution and live to tell your grandchildren. So tell me, do you have the heart of a revolutionary? Do you have the heart to face hell and fight back with every fiber of your being?"

Meanwhile, the Marines boarded Porto Novo and dispersed until they found the so-called "Vladimir Volkov." As two Marines threw him to the ground, another held his VLR Compact to the man's chest. A few minutes later, more marines arrived, handing papers and documents to the Marine Leader.
"So, part of the Buro eh Herr Hopper? You know what we do with spies?"
Nodding, the Marine unloaded his VLR compact into Volkov's chest, then shot him twice in the head. Then a marine came up, two more dragging a battered man behind them.
"Sir, wrong guy. Here's the Buro Agent."
"Oh well, one less idiot around here is just fine. Seems he didn't remember you have to come to the Trotsky in person."

The Leader drew his sidearm, shot the BDM agent's brains out, then cleaned his boot on Volkov's sleeve before ordering his men back to 52.

As soon as she had spoken those words Liam kicked himself for being moronic in answering the last question so ineptly but also counted his blessings that he was not a lifeless lump on the blood soaked chair. Quickly after the officer across from him finished explaining the passion required. Liam almost flew into a rage because of how passionately he believed in Katzism and the aims of the Sirius Coalition however he internally calmed himself so as not risk a bullet to the head.

'€œOf course I believe in the revolution and I will with every breath fight for it; I will fly to the four corners of this vast space we inhabit, I will march through the jaws of hell, fly through the valley of Death. I will stand deep in the mud and marsh of some god forsaken rock being attack by the natural flora and fauna and the various hordes the coalition faces on a daily basis. Even though I may face insurmountable odds my body, my heart, my spirit will keep me moving forward.'€ Liam hoped this rather passionate speech would not spectacularly back fire on him and result in him either being shot, instantly vaporised or some other vicious means of execution.

Volkov Bairly alive bleeding and nearly braindead from the 2 shots to the head crawled across the floor and grabbed Sasha' Boot and told her he would not die this easily

' Wrote:Volkov Bairly alive bleeding and nearly braindead from the 2 shots to the head crawled across the floor and grabbed Sasha' Boot and told her he would not die this easily

-Sasha (recruitment)

"Go to the lobby Liam, I'll see you in a minute."

Sasha then grabbed the to-be corpse, dragged him to the airlocked, ejected him out of the ship, and directed the gunners to fire. The missile left the turret and smashed into Volkov, instantly vaporising him.

"My god, why the hell do these idiots seem to survive bullets to the chest, head, and knee?!"

as sasha throws Vladamir out into the airlock she hears him gasp "I will Never Die this way"

Sasha was already at her desk, sipping vodka before the man said anything.
"Alicia, send in the next victim."

Liam sat after passionately answering the question as he was beginning to mentally prepare himself for yet another question instead his eyes were drawn to what appeared to be a human being covered with bullet wounds which should have killed him yet was pushing himself along like a dismal attempt to act like a Cambridge greater yellow shelled snail. Liam then began pondering whether or not this was part of the vetting procedure.

However his answer soon came and it appeared as it seemed the arrival of the worst animal impressionist in Sirius, was as a surprise to Sasha as it was to him. Quickly complying with the order Liam left for the lobby not before resisting the urge to kick the idiot up the posterior for lack of manners and seemingly defying actuality.

Upon hearing that a next victim was to be seen Liam was worried that he had metaphorically shot himself in the arm, as no further explanation was given but nether the less he kept the feeling to himself.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Vulkhard Muller - 04-11-2012

he Man walked into the room Late twenties early thirties, 6'4" and Slick black hair and eyes that seemed to show a Dark Presence in his heart, thin but under his skin well toned muscles rippled the skin.He walked in and sat down knowing that what he was about to do would betray his Entire Nation and he would never return but he didn't care they had betrayed Him. His name Nikolai Volkrov, as he sat down in a Hard backed chair in the recruiters Office he looked around and the Numerous Coalition emblems and wondered Why had his ancestors fought this? As he waited he took out a piece of paper from his pocket and looked it over it was a letter from the woman he loved her ship destroyed before his eyes by the Rhineland Government for "being a traitor" as he sat there and looked no tears Came, Tears were for the weak and if at any point in his life he had been weak He would not have been here he killed in cold blood killed every one from women and children to the elderly but only because of orders Never because he wanted to but now he wanted to he wanted his revenge on the Houses of Sirius and this new Gallic threat he wasn't even going to think about till they threatened his Hopeful new home in Omega 52 he folded the piece of paper back up and stuck it in his boot leaned back a little and waited for the Recruitment Officer.