Discovery Gaming Community
v4.88 General bug reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Bug Reports (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=573)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: v4.88 General bug reports (/showthread.php?tid=125259)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Ponge - 04-24-2015

(04-21-2015, 08:59 PM)Crackling Wrote:
(04-21-2015, 08:55 PM)Ponge Wrote:
(04-21-2015, 09:02 AM)Alley Wrote:
(04-21-2015, 06:38 AM)Ponge Wrote: Launcher bug:

Game launches in full screen mode, despite the windowed mode is turned ON.

works fine here, are you sure "Windowed Mode" is off and "Use Desktop Resolution" is off?

Yes, that works, however, launcher still launches game in full screen when windowed mode is on, so... it does not work as it should be --> bug report.
"Use Desktop Resolution" is off, and "Windowed Mode" is on, and it still runs the game in full screen. It worked fine so far, don't know what might have caused it. It always launches in full screen, and I'd prefer windowed.

Alt+Enter ?

Yes, it can be solved by that, however, the launcher does not work as it did before, and it does not correlate to its setup (windowed mode is on, and it launches in full screen), so it is a bug.

Update:
the same bug occurred on my laptop: windowed mode is on, yet it launches in full screen.

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - SpaceTime - 04-26-2015

The Bustard has 7,000,000 power core and 220,000 regen rate but after literally firing two times with the cruiser turrets its energy is depleted. It was a former Barge and looks like it has the powercore of the previous vessel. Of course the vessel was totally empty from any commodity or equipment before the update.

Ship name: IMG|Pangaea

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Echo 7-7 - 04-26-2015

(04-26-2015, 01:23 AM)SpaceTime Wrote: The Bustard has 7,000,000 power core and 220,000 regen rate but after literally firing two times with the cruiser turrets its energy is depleted. It was a former Barge and looks like it has the powercore of the previous vessel. Of course the vessel was totally empty from any commodity or equipment before the update.

Ship name: IMG|Pangaea

If re-purchasing the ship is not viable, you may need to ask the Admins to check if you have the correct power core.

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Edward Teach - 04-26-2015

I have 3 problems.

1. Bustard have not much energy, after few shots energy went to 0, but going back fast. JD4 not functioning on this ship. Insuficient energy. Ship Name: Universe

2. Bustard also have low energy, also have 5 transport pirate turrets and 1 CD (Don't know from where, con't have any of those mounted). Also none JD working on this ship. Ship name : Atlantis

3. Corvo can't undock without kicking me out from game. I've unmounted everything already, but it say that i have CD somewere that i don't have on list. Unmounted everything, got kicked after undock. Oh and what kind of gunboat is this that don't have CD? Ship name: PayDay

Oh and Bustard have Transport shield class? Really? Civilian Carrier wuth transport shield?

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Fluffyball - 04-26-2015

Quote:3. Corvo can't undock without kicking me out from game. I've unmounted everything already, but it say that i have CD somewere that i don't have on list. Unmounted everything, got kicked after undock. Oh and what kind of gunboat is this that don't have CD? Ship name: PayDay

Check cargo space. My Hayabusa has been kicked for AU8 and Light Cloak as both exceed the cargo bay value. When in doubt, sell the CD. Additionally, sell cargo from the ship.

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Connor - 04-26-2015

Quote:Oh and Bustard have Transport shield class? Really? Civilian Carrier wuth transport shield?

The vessel is classed as a Liner. The core is also meant to be 7 Million, equivalent of a Light Battleship. At least that is what the info card says.

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Nerva - 04-26-2015

Battleship Glaive didn't have its stats doubled like the Razor. Not that anyone it their right mind would use it because of the horrid aiming issues, but still.

The Colonial transport (4k cargo) has a CD mount. Neither of the other 3 ships with 4k cargo (1 transport, 2 liners) have a CD. Didn't all ships with more than 3.6k cargo have their CDs removed?

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Edward Teach - 04-27-2015

Doesn't matter. Fount it.

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - realekki - 04-28-2015

Looks like some bribes are not wotking. my char <ITS>Monsun (ID: interspace comercere) bought redhessian and idf, after logout login - nothing :-(feature or bug)?
ekki

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Echo 7-7 - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 10:03 AM)realekki Wrote: Looks like some bribes are not wotking. my char <ITS>Monsun (ID: interspace comercere) bought redhessian and idf, after logout login - nothing :-(feature or bug)?
ekki

Rep-hacks working as intended. Interspace Commerce is unfriendly and hostile to Hessians and IDF respectively.