Discovery Gaming Community
Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: OSI- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+----- Thread: Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) (/showthread.php?tid=43685)

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - nunchakus - 05-10-2011

[Image: nunchakus_trans.png]

Greetings gents,

Office was too boring for me today so I decided to fire up the old engines of Enigma and went hauling. Seeing that Honshu was quiet today, I decided to get my hands of some quality plutonium for our clients back at Freeport 5. The manifest are shown below.

Freeport 5 : Plutonium
Load |1|2|

[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - shemkel - 05-11-2011

[Image: cogito_trans.png]

Greetings,

Today was an interesting day to me.

I departed from Freeport 5.
I took a full load (3580 units) of H-Fuel to Gran Canaria.
On GC i met up with OSI-Loki's.Lies and we took deuterium to Freeport 10.
Near Freeport 10 we met a freelancer in BWT calling himself Kirk. He asked to join us and we agreed.
We took some niobium to Shasta.
Just after exiting from Tau 27 - 23 jumphole, an Outcast named Casablancas asked me about our new companion. It appeared that Kirk has had some issues with docking to Cali without permission.
Casablancas asked me to warn our companion not to do anything like that in the future. I did it and also warned him about consequences of his potential actions while flying in group with us. (just to be sure that no one would get some wrong impression of OSI).
We got to Shasta in no time and after loading some Pineal amulets, we departed to Erie, where we have discommisioned our little convoy.
From Erie, i got to GC through Boa Vista - without any events worth mentioning.

After getting back to Gran Canaria, I took a load of 3580 food rations to Crete:
pickup
dropoff

The last run was Deuterium from Gran Canaria to Freeport 2.
On my way through Cortez, i took some shots from Lane Hackers, but i managed to escape.
After landing on Freeport 2 i took some minor repairs and some well deserved rest.

That's all to report for now.

Lucius Cogito
[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom.png]

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - shemkel - 05-11-2011

Greetings,

Todays trade reports:
- 3580 food rations for Ames Research station (cargo manifest)
- 2500 crates of consumer goods and 1080 tons of water for Freeport 2 (cargo manifest)
- 1420 food rations and 2160 tons of H-Fuel for Ames Research station (cargo manifest)
- 3580 tons of water for Freeport 2 (cargo manifest)
Nothing particulary interesting happened; just the usual traffic.

I would also like to send my congratulations to Loki Valmir.
I wish you smooth and profitable runs on your new ship, the Loki's Pride.

Lucius Cogito

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - Sylvie557 - 05-12-2011

>>>Incoming Transmission
>>ID: Loki Valmir

Greeting,

This is Loki Valmir, captain of the Loki's Lies and newly christened Loki's Pride, and I would like to report successful delivery of 5000 units of oxygen to Freeport 2 from Planet Curaco. Nothing out of the ordinary, did give a paltry donation of $500000 to some fine gentlemen flying the banner of the Liberty Rouges on the way but they were kind and respectful.

Loki Valmir

>>>Attached Files: 1 2 3
>>>Transmission Terminated

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - Sylvie557 - 05-12-2011

>>>Incoming Transmission

Greeting,

This is Loki Valmir, captain of the Loki's Lies and Loki's Pride, and I would like to report successful delivery of 5000 units of Food Rations to Planet Crete. Nothing out of the ordinary to report.

Loki Valmir

>>>Attached Files: 1 2 3

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - shemkel - 05-12-2011

Greetings,

Todays trade reports:
- 840 units of H-Fuel, 120 ship hull panels and 2500 units of oxygen for Ames Research station (cargo manifest)
- 2500 food rations, 740 units of H-Fuel and 340 tons of water for Freeport 2 (cargo manifest)

Lucius Cogito

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - shemkel - 05-13-2011

Greetings,

Today was a really unpleasant day to me.
I launched from Freeport 2. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to Ames or to Gran Canaria, so I decided to make up my mind later, in NY.
When I was aproaching Texas->NY gate, I got out of distrupted trade line right onto a pirate named Be.good.at.it.
He demanded a milion credits even though I was running an empty run. Just to get rid of him, I offered him half a milion, but he disagreed. As the pirate was quite rude and unwilling to achieve compromise, and I had only about 7-8 Ks to jump gate, I decided to take my chance and run. Unfortunately, there was heavy traffic and I was unable to dock to the gate quickly enough to avoid deadly missiles and beams. After some more maneuvers and cat'n'mouse games, I decided to give up. I paid a milion credits.
A few minutes later, I jumped to NY. I was really surprised when all Liberty installations appeared hostile on my HUD. It became clear to me that there must have been some kind of glitch in NY system IFF transponder network.
I had to run on cruise engines along badlands' border to avoid either Rogues and Liberty Legals, who could accidentally shoot me.
Two jumps later, in Cortez, I ran across Lane Hacker Paco.Pistols. He kindly asked me to donate to the LH cause. After some chit-chat, I agreed to pay him half a milion - just to get rid of him and get back on route.

Finally, I only delivered 3580 food rations for Crete today (cargo manifest)

I hope you all had a better day then mine.

Lucius Cogito

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - shemkel - 05-13-2011

Greetings,

Contracted delivery reports for today:

7160 Food rations for Freeport 5 (cargo manifest 1), (cargo manifest 2)
3580 units of H-Fuel for Boa Vista (cargo manifest)

Have a nice day and profitable transactions,

Lucius Cogito

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - Sylvie557 - 05-13-2011

>>>Incoming Transmission

Greeting,

This is Loki Valmir, captain of the Loki's Lies and Loki's Pride, and I would like to report successful delivery of 5000 units of Water to Ames Research Station. Nothing out of the ordinary to report.

Loki Valmir

>>>Attached File

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - Sylvie557 - 05-15-2011

>>>Incoming Transmission

Greeting,

This is Loki Valmir, captain of the Loki's Lies and Loki's Pride, and I would like to report successful delivery of 5000 units of Food Rations and 5000 units of Consumer Goods to Falkland Base. Nothing out of the ordinary to report.

Loki Valmir

>>>Attached File One Attached File Two