Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=473)
+------ Thread: SCRA Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=17515)

RE: SCRA Recruitment Centre - junjun89 - 07-01-2013

It is with great honor that I filed my application within the SCRA. My goal is to prove my ability in combat and serve with pride the SCRA. Personally I'm a driver who doesn't have much discipline often nicknamed me the burnt head, but attaching the SCRA I remain confiding that there will be change and I am ready to obey orders.

Thank you for giving me this chance to prove my worth.

RE: SCRA Recruitment Centre - Fro - 07-02-2013

Kristina walks into the Boa Vista Station recruitment office on her hands and takes a seat.

RE: SCRA Recruitment Centre - JayDee Kasane - 07-02-2013

Dmitry Dubovik has entered Boa Vista station's recruitment office. He remembered his own process - all that corpses, commissars and guards... And of cource tonns of papers. From all that, he only have corpses and papers now. He never gave up his flying time, even if promoted to Field Marshal. But lots of work that came on him definitly drained time that he usually spent in-space...

[Image: dd2n.jpg]

Dubovik was in main hall. He noticed two new recruits that was waiting for someone from Commissars. Dmitry wanted to remind himself his Commissar times and ordered that those two will fall under his jurisdiction to secretar. He approached nuggets and looked at them.
I am Dmitry Dubovik. Field Marshal and first in Command of the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army. You two have came here to prove that you worth to serve in my army. Name yourself first, then we shall go into office for further... recruitment process.

He awaited for reply from both recruits, keeping eye on them. He wanted to see theirs reaction.

RE: SCRA Recruitment Centre - Fro - 07-02-2013

Kristina was twiddling with her computer when Dmitry first entered the main hall. She looked up as he addressed her and the other civilian. She thought his face was ugly, but was in love with his thick accent.

Kristina stood up after Dmitry had finished speaking and replied, "My name is Kristina Kushchyenko."

RE: SCRA Recruitment Centre - Madvillain - 07-02-2013

[Image: DuiloHasdrubal_zpsd8a8a025.png]

At Porto Novo's docking bay ,
in the middle of a busy crowd a man stands still like a statue, with his hands behind his back.
He has a red ribbon clenched into his left fist.
He appears to be waiting for someone , or something to happen.

RE: SCRA Recruitment Centre - Madvillain - 07-04-2013

[Image: universalsoldier-450x400.jpg]

Twenty four hours passed.
During those hours the man did not move an inch.
A small crowd of passers-by gathered around to check out this new phenomenon,
as it quickly grew out to be the local attraction.

RE: SCRA Recruitment Centre - Aphil - 07-04-2013

Three men pushed through the crowd that had formed around their mark in Porto Novo. They had been observing the man and were surprised to find that he stood perfectly still for almost 24 hours.

El Presidente, an Ex-Elder of the Corsairs had been instructed by General Joseph Garcia to send his best man to Porto Novo clutching a red ribbon in his left hand and the three men now closing on him were sent to retrieve him.

They approached the man and whispered something in his ear. He turned and followed them to a nondescript transport under the cries of a disappointed crowd who had gathered to observe the living statue.

As soon as they entered the transport the three men had the Corsair sit in a pitch-black section that had no windows or anything to allow him to orientate himself.

After what seemed like hours, the Corsair was blindfolded and led through a series of corridors before finally arriving to his destination. As soon as the blindfold was removed, he saw only General Joseph Garcia and two heavily armed marines at his side within an office that continued only a desk and two chairs.

Though the Corsair didn't realize it at the time, he was now at Boa Vista Station in the SCRA's Recruitment Office. Security precluded them from revealing the location to a Corsair, of course.

General Garcia looked the Corsair in the eye and simply asked "Do you know why you're here?"

RE: SCRA Recruitment Centre - Madvillain - 07-04-2013

The Corsair seemed to be surprised by the question.
His hand reached to his forehead, as if he was thinking deeply.

A minute passed , and then he smiled while nodding his head from left to right.
He pointed his finger in the air as if he had a eureka moment and finally replied.

''Que?''

RE: SCRA Recruitment Centre - Aphil - 07-05-2013

General Garcia was slightly stunned at the response. He didn't expect the "best" that El Presidente had to offer to be so... he struggled to find the right words.

"I said, do you know why you're here?" this time in a much more menacing tone as he put his pistol on the table for the Corsair to see.

"You do know what I'm saying yes?"

RE: SCRA Recruitment Centre - JayDee Kasane - 07-05-2013

Dmitry listened to Kristina's answer and look on another recruit. He was standing silent. Dmitry waited for three seconds, but no reply has followed. He nervously exhaled and grabbed his colt. In half a second he aimed into his heart and pulled trigger. Recruit fell down, lying in pool of blood.

[Image: dd2n.jpg]

Dubovik looked on Kristina.
That what happens when you dont follow orders of Field Marshal. Now follow me.
He lead Kristina to private office. He pointed her at seat, but himself was standing near window, looking at the sun of Omega 50. After Kushchyenko took her seat, Dmitry asked her question, without even turning back to face her.

So, comrade Kristina. What makes you think that you are worth to serve into Coalition's Army? We do not accept weak or stupid. Any reasons for me to think you are not one of these kinds?
Dubovik was looking at the sun, awaiting for the answer.