Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - enterprise5595 - 03-08-2009

Jerry Shaw waited nervously outside the Internal Divisions office walking around in circles. After a few minutes a secretary called him in. Jerry walked into the office and said "Im here to apply for the SWAT team, I have the necessary experience and motivation". The secretary handed him an applicaion form and wished him good luck. Shaw filled out the form and walked out. He now even more nervously began to wait for the Command's response...

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - hack - 03-08-2009

' Wrote:Jerry Shaw waited nervously outside the Internal Divisions office walking around in circles. After a few minutes a secretary called him in. Jerry walked into the office and said "Im here to apply for the SWAT team, I have the necessary experience and motivation". The secretary handed him an applicaion form and wished him good luck. Shaw filled out the form and walked out. He now even more nervously began to wait for the Command's response...

Approved

Get yourself down to the SWAT teams area and report in to the Bomber squadron.

Congratulations

Attention all SWAT Officers!

If you end up in an Upholder bomber instead of a Havoc MK II, the designator at the end of your name needs to be [U], instead of [H].

End of Announcement

From the desk of : Captain Hull O'Brian

To : all personnel

SubJ: Promotion

For single handedly scaring off a cruiser class ship in his Patriot, the Chief has Meritoriously promoted Recruit Officer Manwell Morino to regular Officer.

Please congratulate him when you see him.

To : All personnel

SubJ: Naming Conventions

Ok folks, with the force getting larger, we need to check that our naming conventions are in line so we can identify the regular LPI Officers from all the independent officers.

So, here is the naming convetion for non SWAT ships:

LPI-Firstname.Lastname[X]

X= O for officer and recruit officer, S for Sergeant, Ca for captain, D for Deputy Chief

For SWAT Fighters:

LPI-SWAT-Firstinitial.Lastname[X]

X= G for Guardian

For SWAT Bombers:

LPI-SWAT-Firtsinitial.lastname[X]

X= H for Havoc Mk II, U for Upholder.

Please check your naming convention today.

End of message.

SubJ: Promotion

As of today, Fredro Guajardo is hereby promoted to Sergeant.

Congratulate him when you see him.

SubJ: New territory

The A.D.M.I.N. dept. has completed work on the Pennsylvania system. Please take time to familiarize yourself with this system, as I think it is going to get a lot of traffic. The JG for Pennsylvania is at the end of the Ithaca Trade lane. The system also contains JH to Texas and California.

End of Report.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Maskage - 03-08-2009

March 07, second report

Recruit Officer John Doe

Patrolled Pennsylvania and new york on my own, then later on I encountered a smuggler. I chased after while calling for backup, they refused to stop. I was forced to break off pursuit when they flew directly into the sun.

[Image: screen3g.th.png]

End of report.

SubJ: New territory

Apparently the A.D.M.I.N. Dept. has been very busy, also explore the Ontario, Alberta, and Yukon systems, There is a LPI station in Alberta, I believe.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - jshkornmiller - 03-08-2009

Sergeant Fredro Guajardo
Report date March 8th 817 A.S.

officer Aiden Maggard and i took up some naval missions earlier today in Texas. Had a New Xeno base down there. Afterwards, i was awarded with a brand new Upholder. I took it out for a test flight and noticed the turn ratio seemed slightly slower the my old Havoc. I decided to head for Illinois to check up on the new station there. Other then that earlier today was fairly quiet, other then the presidents declaration of war on Rhineland.

End of Report