Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Havok - 06-22-2012

[Transmission Begins]

To: The Fighter Corps
Priority:
MEDIUM

[Image: xcu7ls.jpg]

Greetings Comrades,
I Responded to a call of Commandante Rhade and Lieutenant Tsukuda engaging Corsairs in Omega-50. I quickly launched my Insurgent and headed to the Scene of the fight. Arriving on Scene i found them dueling it out so i stood by at a distance waiting for orders. Shortly after Commandante Rhade ordered me to Replace Tsukuda and i quickly joined the fray , engaging Kyu's last target. Sadly , it did not take long for my opponent to get bold and steer his vessel to mine, pushing my out of my flightpath before hitting me with a Lucky Mine shot and critically damaging my hull. I Ejected and have been picked up and returned to Zvezdny Gorodok.

Lieutenant Meier, Out.

[ATTACHMENTS:]

[TRANSMISSION ENDS]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - lw'nafh - 06-22-2012

[INTERNAL TRANSMISSION]
[ID: LT. MICHAEL WIGHT]
[SUBJECT: ROAMING]
[VIDEO UNAVAILABLE]

Set out with Comrade Dubovik, general cross-country trip 'cross Sirius, nothin' special really. Though on me way through I found an odd li'l base in Omega-3. Dunno who owns it or what it's doin' there, but it had some defence 'n' crap so I decided to leave it be. Pretty uneventful 'til we found ourselves in California. 'n' yeah, I know, we ain't supposed to shoot at the Navyfolk, but this kid decided it was a good idea to shoot at me without sayin' a thing... Well, he didn't last long. A real shame y'know, I'unno where they're findin' their secondary fleet recruits. 'nyway, we ran across some pirates. The first notable one was this uh... Jack Package guy? Anyway, he picked the wrong fight. Did the workin' men a favour by puttin' him outta his misery. Now, while I was fightin' the blighter, Dmitry let out a distress call - suffice t' say, I responded ASAP. And I saw... this. All these guys, now I consider 'em enemies of the state now that they're shootin' at me and my damn buddies. Didn't kill any of 'em though, slippery bastards, lost Dmitry and they cornered him when some other Navy jocks showed up and decided to take their chances... I got one, but uh the second put a hole in me rear 'n' sent me packin'. Was low on bots, bats, 'n' in a generally bad shape... Still, not too bad for a nerve damaged Hacker eh?

For a better tomorrow!

Wight out.

[TRANSMISSION END]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Reid - 06-22-2012

[Image: 7Powt.png]

I launched with Meier, Priia, Orlov, and Dubovik today for a patrol around Sirius. We started in the Omegas, checking out ships that passed through the trade lanes. While Meier and I patrolled Omega-7, Priia found a Corsair that we chased to Dublin. We gave him some warnings, but he didn't listen, so he was eliminated. We then got word about an intruder in Omega-52, but we could not find him. I'll report it as a scanner glitch because there was no hint of anybody in our home. The other pilots landed after the system patrol, so it was left to Dubovik, Meier, and I. We continued the patrol through Omega-5, where we found another Corsair that fled to Cambridge. Dubovik took care of him in a one on one duel. The patrol then took us to Omega-15 where we found an Elbe. The three of us damaged it quite a bit, fires were evident on all decks. But, before the reactor could explode, he moored on the nearby station. Being in the middle of hostile space, we fled to Dresden, then on to New Berlin. There, we found a Rheinland Military bomber who was eager for us to leave or fight. We didn't leave, so he engaged. During the fight, three more Military showed up. Meier's ship was destroyed by a new coming Wraith immediately after I destroyed the instigating bomber. Dubovik was coming under heavy damage, so I covered his escape by drawing the other three's fire. After Dubovik was clear, I went on the offensive, destroying a Mjornir and making another flee to the border station before I had to eject.

Today's count: 2 Titans, 1 Berglmir, 1 Mjornir, 1 Elbe severely crippled.

Attachments

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Havok - 06-24-2012

[Transmission Begins]

Priority:
MEDIUM

Greetings Comrades,
I responded to reports of an Outcast in our home with Commandante Rhade. It was not long before we found him running to Omega-5, We followed him, the pursuit lasting until Omicron Gamma, where we were met by wierdly speaking Rheinland Wraith, im thinking infected. A Small fight errupted, but we were forced to withdraw from it as more and more enemy ships arrived to overpower us. Sadly, my hull was critically damaged by a stray mine and i was forced to eject, though i was picked up and returned with Commandante Rhade and Senior Lieutenant Dubovik , who had arrived to assist us.

Lieutenant Meier, Out.

[ATTACHMENTS:]

[TRANSMISSION ENDS]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - lw'nafh - 06-25-2012

[INTERNAL TRANSMISSION]
[ID: SNR. LT. MICHAEL WIGHT]
[SUBJECT: TEXTBOOK REVOLUTIONARIES]
[VIDEO UNAVAILABLE]

Pretty borin' day, just thought I'd go ahead 'n' show y'all what some textbook Commie sent me and Kyu while we flew 'round. Edited out the ambient chatter 'n' crap.

[ATTACHED]

Quote:[25.06.2012 17:31:11] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: Sr.Lt?
[25.06.2012 17:31:27] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: Sr.Lt.Wight?
[25.06.2012 17:31:28] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: Kyu said you'd be tryin' to talk to us...

[25.06.2012 17:31:35] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: Yes Sir
[25.06.2012 17:31:50] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: Says you're spoutin' crap 'bout fleet numbers?
[25.06.2012 17:32:12] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: yes sir Let me explain

[25.06.2012 17:32:24] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: Hrrrnnn.
[25.06.2012 17:32:36] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: My name is Benjamin Cohen an Ex-GRN Pilot

[25.06.2012 17:33:42] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: I have deserted the Gallic Navy after i learned what they planned to do to sirius
[25.06.2012 17:34:04] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: Well whoop-de-freaking do. Want a medal for it?
[25.06.2012 17:34:29] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: Still not givin' me a whole lotta reason to listen to ya there pal.

[25.06.2012 17:34:52] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: i learned that the Battleships they have can and Will out number Bretonian 30-1 Kusari 35-1 Rheinland 25-1 and Liberty 24-1

[25.06.2012 17:35:33] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: those are Rough Numbers

[25.06.2012 17:35:51] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: Okay? It's not like y'all are givin' me evidence.
[25.06.2012 17:36:02] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: So how 'bout you start from the beginnin'. Who. The. Hell. Do you work for?

[25.06.2012 17:36:29] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: I am Considered a KoS Fugitive in Gallia I have commited High Treason to the Crown i want Revolution in Sirius
[25.06.2012 17:36:47] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: Revolution for change
[25.06.2012 17:36:54] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: Revolution for Equality
[25.06.2012 17:37:02] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: So y'all are textbook Reds?
[25.06.2012 17:37:10] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: No

[25.06.2012 17:37:12] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: Se
[25.06.2012 17:37:20] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: See thats wis were we differ

[25.06.2012 17:38:04] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: Oh yeah? Go on, tell me how.

[25.06.2012 17:38:27] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: We push for change with Non violent action But with Words

[25.06.2012 17:38:47] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: Bahaha, heard that before.

[25.06.2012 17:38:50] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: My problem is

[25.06.2012 17:38:55] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: this

[25.06.2012 17:39:06] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: In sirius Peaceful revolutions are met by Guns

[25.06.2012 17:39:33] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: No, revolutions come from winnin' the hearts 'n' minds o' the people ya wanna save
[25.06.2012 17:39:47] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: But ya gotta make people listen t'ya, ya gotta make 'em doubt their leaders
[25.06.2012 17:39:52] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: THAT is why ya need guns.

[25.06.2012 17:39:52] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: i understand you are a Large Revolutionary Group here in Sirius Yes?

[25.06.2012 17:40:10] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: No, we are THE Revolutionaries.

[25.06.2012 17:40:38] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: * Nods*
[25.06.2012 17:40:45] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: Of course
[25.06.2012 17:40:54] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: So. How d'ya bring doubt then?

[25.06.2012 17:41:09] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: We come bring facts

[25.06.2012 17:41:59] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: People don't listen t' facts 'til they're 'bout to get flattened by 'em.
[25.06.2012 17:42:13] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: I have noticed * pauses*

[25.06.2012 17:42:24] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: Which is why i have Come to the SCRA

[25.06.2012 17:42:42] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: Well ya shouldn't be comin' to us, ya should be talkin' to the higher ups.

[25.06.2012 17:43:25] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: 'cause we're pretty freakin' low on the food chain there, kiddo.

[25.06.2012 17:43:55] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: Sir... Excuse me if im wrong you mean the Admiral Katz yes? i have heard Great thigns about him

[25.06.2012 17:44:21] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: *Bursts out into hysterics* Admiral? You mean Premier, kid.
[25.06.2012 17:44:39] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: Oh... i apologize
[25.06.2012 17:45:30] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: Please do let Kats know though
[25.06.2012 17:45:47] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: that we at the SRF are Peacful to you

[25.06.2012 17:45:50] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: All /I/ can do is dump the message.
[25.06.2012 17:46:08] SCRA|CPW-Elektrozavodsk: Wight: Really, ya should try talkin' to Command yourselves.

[25.06.2012 17:46:21] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: Understood
[25.06.2012 17:46:41] =[SRF]=Ben.Cohen: Just pass on the message and that i will be contacting them

[TRANSMISSION END]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Reid - 06-27-2012

[Image: 7Powt.png]

My patrol today was relatively uneventful. However, on my way back to Gorodok, scanners reported an intruder in Omega-52. The search didn't last long until I found the pilot, apparently a member of some new Zoner group. I told him to stop his ship, which he didn't. When I opened fire, he started lame excuses about not knowing how this was our space. I would have killed him, but his ship had some kind of ION jammer, and I couldn't keep a lock. He was flying towards the Omega-5 jumphole, so I waited there after breaking off. However, scanners show that he left through Omega-50.

Attachments

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tabris - 07-02-2012

[Image: 2960u43.jpg]

Comm ID: Militia Commander, Ben Warner. Sirius Coalition Militia.

"Good evening, the first batch of Militia Recruits have received papers and have begun combat drills. Hopefully I can help them be forged into a true fighting unit.

For the Coalition! For the Premier!"

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Havok - 07-05-2012

[Transmission Begins]

Priority:
MEDIUM

Greetings Comrades,
Earlier Today we recieved reports of two Rheinland Cruisers chasing one of our own Reserve Pilots in the Omega-41 System. We immediately mobilized forces and struck back in force. Our retaliatory Strikeforce consisted of 5 Storm Class Gunboats, 1 Typhoon Class Cruiser and 2 Snubships. We raced to the scene and found the gunboat dodging the cruiser fire, we immediately engaged and quickly, very quickly, dispatched of them. That should teach them to mess with the Coalition and it's members. After the destruction of the Rheinlanders we moved on to Omega-54 to restock and refit a few of our vessel's before moving to New Berlin , from where we then moved to Omega-15 and had a small talk with a Zoner Carrier. Seems he wasn't very talkative, or appriciative of our work. We then decided to return home to Omega-52, where the fleet assembled before docking.

Senior-Lieutenant Meier, Out.

[ATTACHMENTS:^^^]

[TRANSMISSION ENDS]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Havok - 07-06-2012

[Transmission Begins]

Priority:
MEDIUM

Greetings Comrades,

Today was a glorious day for the Coalition! After reports of Reavers engaging the Kursk in Omega-5, all available forces were scrambled as the Reavers tried to invade our glorious home. Our forces were quickly assembled under Commissar-Major Sasha Kirov at Mykolaiv Station where we awaited the Hostile Forces.

They arrived in true Reaver Fashion, drunk and trashtalking, big mouthing promises they could not keep. Promises of painful deaths of Coalition Pilots at their hands, Promises of blood , and scrap metal. These came true , but not blood of Fighter Corps Pilots, Not Scrap Metal of Fighter Corps Vessels, No. The Reavers thought they could come and kill us in our homes, but were met by the might of the Corps. Our Recruit vessels engaged the foe before the main fight even errupted, raking havoc across the Reavers lines, damaging their vessels, injuring their pilots. You'd think they would've learned no to mess with the Primary fleet, but no , we're talking about drunk Reavers here, Sober enough to fly, too drunk to realize when they made a mistake. They engaged our forces near Mykolaiv , and it was not long before a huge dogfight errupted, fighters, bombers and gunboats where everywhere, Hull's being damaged, weapons draining quickly. The Reavers fought hard, but to no avail, while not loosing one of the Fighter Corps Members, the Reavers quickly lost Two vessels before they were driven out of the System by our might. All in all a Glorious Victory in the name of the Ikon , the Intruders were driven out and destroyed, our might too strong, our forces too coordinated for this bunch of drunk pilots that call themselves Reavers.

For the Ikon!

Senior-Lieutenant Meier, Out.

[ATTACHMENTS:^^]

[TRANSMISSION ENDS]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - mtjsmith - 07-10-2012

[Image: rOCdx.png]
Funchal, Planet Gran Canaria

[font=agency fb]ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Retired-General Han Xu
Target: All Coalition Assets.
Encryption: Low.
Priority: Low.
Subject: Retired.

Comrades.
[color=#FFFF00]Today marks my final patrol in defence of our borders and of our home planets. After years of faithful service, it is now time to let the new officers come into the limelight and show the Coalition, and the whole of Sirius, the strength of our resolve.

I have tried to settle down in New Hong Kong, however, a pilot and Generals pedigree and infamy ride before him. It simply does not feel like home.

There is a small community, on the Western Continent of Gran Canaria, far from any city, which has a special calling for me. The people are diverse. The food is good. Most importantly, they are all comrades in arms - winding down for a peaceful future.

Taking my Partisan fighter and using the money I had, I bought a small plot of land and am currently building a house. The Partisan is cramped to sleep in, but soon my home will be ready and I intend on starting a small farm. Comrades, I hope my tomatoes and other fruits find it onto your palates back on Volgograd.

Should you be passing by in the future, or require advice of any sort. Come visit my ranch. Let us drink until we can no longer stand, and reminisce about the good old days.

Premier Katz, should your duties allow - I extend this invitation to you as well. May we laugh and joke as of old, and go out shooting the game that this bountiful planet allows.

I am in forever faithful service to the Coalition and it's one true Ikon! If the Revolution calls once more, I will do all I can.

Long live the Coaliiton!

[color=#FFFFFF]Xu out.