Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=473)
+------ Thread: SCRA Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=17515)

RE: SCRA Recruitment Centre - titanbot - 10-20-2013

The youngster trembled.

But... but... just take... take a look! Look at their information bulletins! Everyone can see those're bad fakes!

Vladimir started shivering in fear.

If... ifff... if you dddon't watch the news... you're not inf... informed. But, if you wwwatch the nnnews... you're mis-misinformmmmed...

He starts sweating again.

RE: SCRA Recruitment Centre - Tankman - 10-21-2013

A man walked off of a shuttle and into Boa Vista. He was tall man of Russian descent with green eyes and a scar that ran the length of his left cheek. He walked down the hallway toward the recruitment office calmly, making sure to not act as nervous as he really was. When he got to his destination he walked up to the receptionist desk and told them that he was there for Fighter Corps registration. The person gave him a form and he proceed to sit in the nearest chair with a clipboard and pen to fill it out.

Quote:Name: Prokopiy Stanislav

Suddenly he remembered something and wrote it on the top of the page.

Quote:See Recommendation by Commander Niuzai Guofeng

With that he signed the bottom and turned the paper in.

RE: SCRA Recruitment Centre - Aphil - 10-21-2013

Field Marshal Joseph Garcia simply looked at the boy who was cowering before him. "You haven't answered the question." he said, now speaking with a hint of annoyance. "In your words, what is the Sirius Coalition and what is the purpose of its Revolutionary Army?" This time, the Field Marshal was hoping for something other than a child cowering before him.

RE: SCRA Recruitment Centre - Tabris - 10-21-2013

Nikita Tabakov normally was the very face of 'Calm & Collected'. However sometimes calm simply wasn't proper and some conversations required being heated and fear-inspiring to ensure quality within recruits.

Still this wasn't one of those times, as the black uniformed man opened a side-door leading into the lobby he snapped his finger right at the man who just turned in the paper.

"You Citizen! Come with me." he coldly demanded before turning sharply and re-entering the small 'office'. The room was very spartan, two chairs sitting across from one another, separated by a metal table. He put his blue ribboned peaked cap onto the table to the right of his now folded hands and waited patiently for the recruit to 'step into his parlor' as it were. His blue eyes coldly eying the door where the new applicant was to come from.

Prokopiy just sat back down when the man demanded that he come with him. He wasn't expecting them to respond this quickly. Nonetheless he gathered himself and walked into the room with him. After entering he looked around for a second and sat in the chair opposite of the recruitment officer. After another second of looking around at the stark room he looked at the officer and spoke, his accent not too heavy but still very audible.

"So what would you like to know about me?"

RE: SCRA Recruitment Centre - titanbot - 10-21-2013

It was pretty obvious the boy was terrified. Pondering the words of the man before him, he tried to stand upright, and answered:

The Sirius Coalition people are the descendants of the Coalition men and women infiltrated aboard the Sol's Alliance sleeper ships...

For a rather long moment, he paused, and a thought came into his mind: Did I got that right...? I guess I did, otherwise I'd be on the floor by now...

Vladimir coughed, and continued: The Coalition's purpose is to fight the rising oppression of the old Houses, and the new threat known as Gallia... as it was written on the painting down that hall...

The youngster stood up, with an inspiring attitude.

This is what I know of the Coalition. That it is here to provide the people with one thing. Hope. Hope of security, hope of a better future. Criminals are not in the Coalition's self esteem. The greedy governments that call themselves "liberal" must be put down, for the good of the people. This is what I know about you, about the Coalition. This is the purpose of the Coalition. Freedom in face of capitalist oppression, and equality for all the citizens.

Suddenly, he realizes the passion he put in his argument, and fear crawls back into his mind. The boy proceeds to occupy his place, trying to look normal, but the fear was so easily readable on his face...

Tabakov scoffed as the man asked the question, such a....Common question. Still the Commissar was compelled to get through this interview...Although that didn't mean he had to like it or be nice...He just couldn't immediately shoot the man and splatter his brain-matter all over the room.

Forcing a smile on his face he looked the man in the eye.

"For starters I want to know why the Coalition should consider your request to join the Fighter Corps?" the man asked in a pesudo-polite manner. "What makes you more capable and gives you more motivation than a factory worker on Volgograd?" he pressed, wanted to get directly to the heart of the manner without tip-toeing around any potential sensitive issues. This was obviously a man who wouldn't be a teddy-bear like father if he ever desired to have children...

Prokopiy thought about the questions and wasn't sure what to say. The officer had most likely heard everything. After thinking for awhile more he decided to keep it as simple as possible.

"Sir all I can say is that I am a good pilot that feels he is finally ready to join the cause of overthrowing the corrupt, greedy dictatorships called "Houses". As for the second question, I feel that the sole fact that I took the chance in coming here makes me more motivated. However I can't speak for their skill, as I have never seen them fly a ship."

He massaged the scar on his cheek for a second before continuing, a twinge of pain visible in his right eye.

"In the end though you have most likely heard everything that I could possibly say, besides the fact that I have a recommendation from Commander Niuzai Guofeng. Hopefully that filtered into the paperwork by now."

He then proceeded to accept the fact that he might die instead of getting in.

He scowled all so slightly at the last comment...Recommended recruits...He HATED dealing with recommended recruits...

"Well that was the most blown up load of Outcast manure I have ever heard...We do not simply fight to overthrow the Houses, we fight for our very survival, against those who would see our unified society destroyed and scattered to the four winds, we fight to unify with like-minded individuals in the Houses to make a shining new future for our peoples, if the Government stand in the way, then so be it." he lectured stiffly before leaning back all so slightly. His expression is highly unimpressed.

"If you are going to be a member of the Fighter Corps you will be representing our people and very ideals to the stage that is the Sirius Sector, recommendations don't mean squat to me unless they come from the people themselves, not just one man. Still...Perhaps you will prove me wrong...I have but one last question little Muppet." he gritted out before leaning up close, the other man could smell what the Commissar ate not more than an hour ago...A ham & cheese sandwich with diced onions...All-together not a nice smell..

"Do you have what it takes little Muppet?" he asked sharply. Waiting for an answer, his face not moving from it's position up close and personal.

RE: SCRA Recruitment Centre - Aphil - 10-21-2013

Field Marshal Joseph Garcia looked at the boy and gave him a slight smile. "Good, there is no lack of motivation on your part. I suppose you have the general gist of what we do, though I'm sure you'll have to learn very fast."

Before he gave the questionnaire to the applicant however he paused before asking one last question. "Are you prepared to kill for the cause?" he said, coldly.