Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Snow - 08-30-2010

Discovery Forum Name:Takeshi
Name: Friedrich Lindau
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): i can tell you that ingame

Height: 6,0"
Weight: 175lbs
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: dark blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Holstein/Frankfurt system

Background Information: Freidrich was born on planet Holstein's slums, even thoug his family were poor his parents always made the best of the situation.
An example was when his father came back from work one day and didnt notice Friedrich sitting in the kitchen studying, he stod in the hallway with his
eyes on the ground and looking really depressed over something, so Friedrich walked up to him and wondered what was wrong.
Then his father looked up and smiled and said: na, it's nothing son, and he laughed abit, then he took Friedrich with him to the balcony and just smiled.
Friedrichs mother were often home later then his father, and as far as he can recall she was always smiling and was happy.
As the years he learned that his parents didnt have it quite that easy as he tought, he did know that they didnt had so much money as his friends had,
but he didnt know that to get what money they have were to work very hard and more hours then they should.
When he turned 19th he decided that his parents wouldnt need to worry for money any longer, he just wished that they would live a life that he tought
that they were living before.
So he waited for them to come home so he could tell them he was moving out to and get a job so they all could have it better, his father altough he
was holding back his tears wished him best of luck and that he would do him proud whatever Friedrich choose to be, his mother cried trough the goodbye,
Friedrich said the last goodbye and left the house with the few belongings he had.
After alot of searching he found a job at Battleship Koblenz as an cabinboy. That day he wrote to his parents saying that everything was going to be allright.
As the work continued on the Battleship Friedrich became more and more interested of becoming a pilot for the Rheinland Military.
As he turned 22 he finally decided to make his fantasy come true and join the Military, so he sent in his papers and awaited an answer.

Basic Personality Traits: Friedrich is kind of a quiet guy, he's also very loyal it's not much that could make him disobey, besides from being an quiet guy
he get's quite agressive when seeing defenceless people being harassed or bulied, or when his family/friends are being thretened. but he's usually just happy
he can be of service.
Ship Class:
Leave this blank for now.

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
about 1,1 month
What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
i was looking for some fun space game and i found this, wich was exactly what is was looking for.
What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
Crowley who is my trader and [KNF]Takeshi
What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
Well first off i like Rhineland space second is that the ships are cool
might be somewhat shallow reason and that the RM might need some more pilots against all the LN,
well that's my reason for wanting to join the RM.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Klaus.Neumann - 09-01-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Nostalgia For Infinity
Name: Hans Rose
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): //Need to set one up

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150 pounds
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Stuttgart

Background Information: A recent graduate of the Humboldt University on New Berlin, the military was never obviously on the cards for Hans Rose. His parents were both farmers on the Weisse plantations, and farmers' children normally went on to become farmers themselves. Hans was different though: he was always thirsty for knowledge, no matter what it was of. He would often return home from school only to spend hours studying the operation of various bits of machinery. As he grew older, Hans took a part time job in a local library rather than one in the fields as was normal for most people his age. It therefore came as no surprise when Hans enrolled in Humboldt university on New Berlin, becoming the first member of the community to take such a step. Although he had left his home planet behind, Hans stayed close to his agricultural roots, studying Management and Economics with a view to working as a plantation manager back on Stuttgart.

When he arrived on New Berlin everyything changed. For a start, the culture shock was immense- for a small town farmer, the metropolitan bustle of the capital was intoxicating, and Hans soon lost all interest in returning to his old life. Despite this change of heart, he continued working hard on his course, determined to make his parents (and entire community) proud. His efforts were not just focused on the academic, though. Hans experimented with different sports, explored the shadier streets of the planet's cities, and met as many people from as many different backgrounds as he could. On top of this, he also joined the University Military Cadet scheme, taken in by the recruiter's promises of travel, and excitement, both of which he now craved. Although he was careful to keep his membership of this organisation a secret from his parents, Han soon found that he was devoting more and more time to his military development. Eventually, all of his other extra-curricular activities dropped off entirely, and Hans had found a new goal in his life: to become a fully fledged pilot in the Rheinland military.

The structured environment of the Cadet scheme allowed Hans to flourish; he quickly earned the respect of his peers and superiors for his quiet determination to see any job through, no matter how distasteful or challenging. Throughout his time as a cadet, Hans was used as a role-model for younger cadets so when he revealed his ambitions to the staff, he revieved their full support.

Now that his education has finished, Hans is ready to join the regular Military. His parents may disapprove, but they know their son well. Once he gets an idea into his head, it will take a lot to discourage him.

Basic Personality Traits: Hans is well known for his stubborness and his quiet refusal to ever give up. In large groups he is often quiet, so as not to overshadow others. Thanks to his traditional upbringing in a small, close-knit community, Hans tends towards modesty, though he is well aware of his talents.

Ship Class:

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? On and off for about a year. I had a recent long period of abscence in which all my characters were wiped

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? I enjoyed the original game, but the multiplayer experience was shallow with no real incentives to do anything. Discovery has a different feel; there's always something new to explore. The active community gives the game a more interesting character than you find in other, similar, games. Also, I secretly love the idea of flying round space in a massive battleship and blowing baddies up with laser guns.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? A Bretonian armored transport

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? I like the emphasis on fighters rather than capital ships (my previously stated secret wish notwithstanding), and my previous experience with RM players has been overwhelmingly positive. Before my characters were wiped, I had an indie Wraith pilot who occaisionally helped your patrols out, and they were some of the best times I have had on Discovery

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 09-01-2010

[color=#33FF33]Friedrich Lindau und [color=#33FF33]Hans Rose I have sent you the questionaire, please fill it out and send it back to me. Take your time with the answers, think about them and im sure you will answer them right.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 09-02-2010

Friedrich Lindau und Hans Rose

Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Valinor - 09-07-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Valinor
Name: Ludwig Meyer
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): france1989

Height: 5"9
Weight: 158
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information:

Ludwig Meyer was born and raised on planet Hamburg,from a middle-class family, both parents are doctors. Following the footsteps of the family, he enrolled in the medical academy, and graduated in medicine after 3 years, with good results.

A few months after graduation, while still looking for a job, he was visited by two officers of the Rheinland Military recruiting office, they offered him a job in a medical team on board of the cruiser Kassel.

Ludwig accepted, and soon he began to familiarize with the pilots of the military, the stories that they told him about, developing a passion for small space crafts. At this time Ludwig decided, after a long reflection, to leave his profession of doctor and to attend the Military academy of Rheinland. After years of training and hard work, Ludwig has developed a strong predisposition and skill in the use of fighter class crafts, and he is now ready to serve his Vaterland and the ideals that it represents at the best of his full capacity.

Basic Personality Traits: Quiet, not so talkative, eager to serve his country with honor and sense of duty.

Ship Class:

Other:

Since January 2010

The opportunity to chose who to be and what to do, the number of players and the roleplay

Too many to be listed here..a trader, some pirates, some lawful

I always wanted to join an official faction, i have taken additional time to think about it. Rheinland is the territory in which i play the most,both with indies and official [RM] members.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 09-07-2010

Herr Ludwig Meyer , I was waiting for some time till you will apply for the primary fleet. Our pilots have already told me about you.
I have sent you the questionaire, fill it out and send it back to me, im sure you will be able to answer the questions right.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Kingalex535 - 09-08-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Kingalex535
Name: Mike.Stah
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): I don'€™t have any.

Height: 5feet and 11 inches
Weight: 143.7lb
Hair Color: Pitch black
Eye Color: green like the grass

Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information: Mike Steel was born into a miserable life. When he was born on New Berlin and his dad was a Dauman miner. He always came home with tons of cash when Mike was 5 until he came down with a heart attack and died. Doing so, his mom had to become a part time transport pilot making little money and so, all the stuff they had been taken away.
One day when Mike'€™s mom took him on a transport, pirates came in from above. His mom was killed and he just managed to escape then Mike wondered, "Where were the Rheinland police?" because none came until 1 day later. After that, Mike was adopted and when he was fully grown he turned into a Junker which was dirty work. He mined scrap metal and when attacked, killed pirates good and called himself MasterofDeath. One day, a hessian passed by and told Mike about the Red Hessian revolution so he joined them because he thought it was the Military and police'€™s fault. Or so Mike thought.
For 3 years Mike has been in the revolution fighting both Corsairs and Rheinland Military. He wanted revenge so much he would do suicidal things and barely come out alive but with victory. Later he heard that the police were fighting the Liberty people on the same day his mom died. Realizing this, Mike started to think '€œWhy am I in this revolution now?'€ Later the same day, he faced you guys when you guys said '€œWe cannot be everywhere at the same time'€. Now, when he faced the rm again, he heard '€œwe are not murderers'€. They fought hard and when his pod blasted off right in front of the rms'€™ ship and escaped from a close capture, he thought '€œSo it'€™s true.'€ After Mike docked and refueled, he head out to surrender himself to the rm in which he have and gave the rm information. Now Mike is asking to do rights for his wrong. To join the military and stop terrorists/pirates from hurting others he has so been mean to.
Mike is now asking for a chance to show his good, to show he is trying to right his wrong, to help Rheinland, and so he can live a peaceful life as a trader like his father and fathers before him.

Basic Personality Traits: Mike has a good interest in cooking and painting models with a delicate hand. Other than that, he like reading books on how to make excellent wine or beer. Mike is very silent and not really social. Many call him a toy stuck in a routine of actions and can never get out of it. One thing is, DO NOT MAKE HIM ANNOYED OR ANGRY OR HE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!.
Ship Class:

Other: Mike.Stah has much experience in fighter training but lack training in a bomber.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? 1 year

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? I wanted to play DF RP 24/7 because the rules were realistic and I decided that this server would be fun.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? I have mining chars and Nomad chars

Why? It is because I have never tried lawful factions. Only unlawful and frankly, I am a little tired of being unlawful. Another reason is because the RM has many unlawful factions around them so I'€™ll have plenty of fun when someone comes by my patrol (which will be many).

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 09-08-2010

Ludwig Meyer

Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Herr Mike Stah. It was really a shock for us that just after your arrestement you applied for the Rheinwehr. It opened many questions for us. Becouse of them we have to discuss your case into more details.
So we haven't decided about your application yet. Expect our answer in the next days.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Barokna - 09-12-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Barokna
Name: Hermann Brandt
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): barokna814

Height:5 feet & 4 1/8 inch
Weight:97 lb
Hair Color: bright blonde
Eye Color: blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgard

Background Information: Hermann was born on Stuttgard in a upper middle-class family named Brandt. His father is as miner for the Kruger Minerals Company. His mother was the most time busy with growing up her three children named Lisa(18), Hermann(23) and Siegfried(31). Last named moved to Bretonia and works for the Bretonia Mining & Manufacturing Corporation as a hauler. The impulse to join the army gave his uncle who patrols the most time in Bremen. When Hermann was younger his uncle took him and let him fly his ship in his freetime in outlying scrapyards an realized the abilitys of his nephew soon. So he encouraged him to expand this talent. But the army was not so convinced and refused to put him in a heavy fighter. But due a lack of bombers they decided to give him a second chance and discovered some other features like the ability to stay calm and cool. He managed to get unseen into enemy space, drop his lethal cargo and get out quickly. After some very successful missions finally the BND heard about him and sent him for minor explorations to New Hamshire where he documented some military activities of Liberty. He loves what he does but he is looking for some further challenges and now he applies at the Rheinland Military. He is mostly interested in further discovering the Liberty Space but also in joining united struggles to destroy larger targets.

Basic Personality Traits: helpful, strategist, lightly spliced personality, extrovert and a little insane

Ship Class: Bergelmir

Other:

About 3 weeks
Firs I was at HHC but the players are, in averadge, nicer. I also like the RP
A RepEx transport
I already have an indie bomber with BND ID and want to join an official faction, because I think it'd be a lot funnier while acting organized.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Jacob S. - 09-12-2010

Discovery Forum Name:
Name: Johanne.Starke
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): josh-sheffield

Height: 6'0
Weight: 173
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Deep Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Frankfurt

Background Information: Johanne grew up on Planet Stuttgart, the son of a retired Major, Wilhelm Starke. Johanne grew up as pampered as a Bretonian prince, having everything he wanted handed to him thanks to his father's wealth and reputation. However, as Johanne approached his 19th birthday his family began to break apart. His father, caught up in an affair with a youthful blond from Baden Baden, lost everything he had in the divorce. Johanne's mother has since fled without a trace, leaving Johanne and his father nearly on the streets. With nowhere left to turn, Johanne has decided to follow in his father's footsteps and redeem his family's name.

Basic Personality Traits: Considers himself a ladies man, and a humorous one at that. However, when the situation gets serious, so does Johanne.

Ship Class: -

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? I played extensively back a 6 months ago or so, after a long hiatus I've decided to restart my favorite addiction.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? Good memories from the .84 days.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? None anymore

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? I never did too much in Rheinland back in the day aside from the [RH], so I decided to give the lawful side a try.