Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - jshkornmiller - 03-10-2009

Sergeant Fredro Guajardo
Report date March 9th 817 A.S

I quit.

End report.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Zapp - 03-10-2009

Chief Matt Myers
Report date March 10th 817 AS

YOU CANNAU QUIT! UNTIL AH FIAR YEW, YEW ARE MA SLAVE! AND I DO NAU FIAR YOU!

End report.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - JakeSG - 03-10-2009

Transmission Received
Source: Sergeant Fred Hamilton, Chief's Secretary

Shall I send the stick-men after him, sah? We can't have the public seein' us fall apart like this!

Sergeant Fred Hamilton, LPI.

End Transmission

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - hack - 03-11-2009

Date: 3-10-817

Subj: Patrol report

Rcvd a message on the dispatch channel that a couple of Lane Hackers were causing some problems in Colorado. I arrived on scene to find another officer standing by. The Hackers were Phate, Jack sprang, Serrafimo, and one other, I cant remember his name.

I had actually considered falling back and waiting for more back up (useless gesture, none was forthcoming) whilst the Cardamine addled brained hackers prattled on with their pre-pubescent joking of our like of Sunbucks and donuts.

Then the Hackers ordered us out of the system. We stood our ground and told them no. Apparently this hurt the ego of the chief bully Phate, so he ordered an attack. Phate, now there is a guy who should <strike>be welded into a escape pod with no Cardamine and a quart of toxic waste</strike> thrown in our new supermax prison.

One of the Hackers stood off to viedotape the encounter for viewing later, so it was a 3 on 2. I ended up chasing Phate around blasting away at his hind quarters and doing a dang good job of irritating him, not to mention dropping his shield. This really made him mad, because he shook me off and started to joust with me. I tried to turn into him to get another hindquarters shot, he launched a mine. I Launched a CD, and tried to pull up, but both of us were caught in the blast.

My liberator did not survive, but I did. I made my way back to Fort Bush minus my ship, but satisfied in the notion that I scratched the paint and a whole lot more on his ship.

End of report.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Maskage - 03-12-2009

March 10th (i know its a bit late)

Officer J.D. Masket

Patrolled texas and NY. Not much happened other than stopping a junker hauling a massive amount of cardamine. Much to my surprise and delight he cooperated, dropped the cardamine and paid the fine.

Donuts eaten: 1.5

End of report.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Stygian - 03-12-2009

Report filed by: Officer Aiden Maggard
Date filed: 03-12-817

It was one heck of a day. When I undocked from Ft. Bush I was greeted by a new member of the force, Officer Alfred De Beckon. He seems like he will make a great addition. I was surprised at the number of Reinland ships I encountered today while working the blockade in Texas, it seems they are taking a more aggressive stance. All were turned away with the help of the navy though.

I also received disturbing accounts of a heavily armed Xeno bomber assaulting Pueblo. We didn't make it in time to apprehend the terrorist. The Ageira employee did give us a name though, Achmed.

End of Report

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - mst700 - 03-12-2009

Report Filed by: Officer Alfred De Beckon
Date Filed: 03-12-817

Greeting Boss,
Sorry, forgot the donuts. Got plenty of coffee if you would like some? Anyway, down to business:

First day on the job, my rookie patrol, Officer Aiden Maggard and I patrolled Colorado space, and received a report from a Ageira Trader at Pueblo Station: He stated a Xeno Named Achmed attacked and killed several traders. This isn't an ordinary attack, it was made by a very heavily armed vessel, with SuperNova weapons and spacialized guns that trashed the traders vessel like hot knife through butter. Looks like we may have a mean Xeno to take care of.

Officer Alfred De Beckon

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Sarawr!? - 03-13-2009

Report Filed By:Officer Riza Williams
Date Filed: 03-12-817
Subject: Patrol Report

Well, I took off from Planet Denver today..made contact with a handful of DSE Miners...who seemed as though they hadn't seen a woman in quite some time...they didn't make any trouble though, circled the entire system sticking to the lanes until I arrived back at Planet Denver, then a Xeno pilot showed up...eh...I can't seem to recollect his name though, he didn't really make much trouble...just shouted alot, something about the government being corrupt...I really just tuned him out..he left soon enough.

I then made another round through Colorado and then returned home to Planet Denver, ending my rather uneventful patrol.

Recruit Williams,
Out.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - hack - 03-13-2009

To: All Officers

Subject: 4 on 4 fighter tournament

Thee is a 4 on 4 fighter team competition to be held on the 20th of march. Sergeant Fred Hamilton (JakeSG) is forming a team to enter this tournament. All officers interested please contact him with your name.

More info here:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;hl=tournament

End of announcement.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Zapp - 03-13-2009

Report from the Chief

I just busted me up a Gopher. I mean Xeno. Punk was between Fort Bush and Manhattan, and there were a few of the boys around. I told 'em to stand down and watch how it was done, and after a fierce battle I got him down to no ammo or nothin', where he ran. Sadly, I was outta cruise disrupts and he escaped. SO I'M PISSED. SO LEAVE ME ALONE. OR YOU'RE PROMOTED/FIRED/BOTH.