Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 09-13-2010

[color=#33FF33]Hermann Brandt und [color=#33FF33]Johanne.Starke i have sent you the questionnaire, fill it out and send it back to me.
This is standart recruitment procedure, we have to know whether you know everything you supposed to know for a recruit.
So take your time with filling out the questions.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - realbram - 09-15-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Realbram
Name: Guderian, Claus
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): -

Height: 5,8 ft
Weight: 160,6 Lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin

Background Information:
Claus Guderians' application for Military Academy was denied at first and it forced him to sign up for basic military training on New Berlin. On the bases of positive reports from drill instructors Guderian was finally led in into the Rheinland Military Academy. After finishing his basic officers training there Guderian was given the command of a very old Gunboat, named Stadt Seelow. At the moment it is a very outdated ship and it should have been in decommission years ago. Many parts had to be replaced and with few funds available Guderians' crew were forced to look all over the Rheinland system for cheap equipment and weaponry. They were even seen at several scrapyards. Therefore it took over a month before the ship could even be launched from Alster Shipyard.
With it's crew working day and night to keep the ship in shape and running, the Stadt.Seelow hasn't been ordered for anything but standard patrols in the New Berlin system currently.

Basic Personality Traits:
Being responsible, eager and steady Guderian will follow orders to the letter. While records hint on a questionable past, current and official records from the field are positive. Due to that past any chances for promotion seem dim. Also he seems to owe a lot of favors throughout the Rheinland system. But currently a reliable and keen captain. He and is crew seem eager to play a part in the war against Liberty but to this day no admiral has send the Stadt.Seelow into the line of fire.

Ship Class: Rheinland Gunboat

Other:
With this application Guderian hopes that the [RM] tag will open the door for newer and state-of-the-art equipment and updated weaponry for the Stadt.Seelow. And maybe this Gunboat captain can play a part in the war with Liberty.

ATTENTION!! Added note from RFP Sgt. Heinrici: In the month prior to the first launch of 'GB Stadt.Seelow' Daumann internally reported some missing cargo units in transports originating from Oder Shipyard. Guderian and the Oder Shipyard equipment officer seem to be old drinking buddies. Investigation ongoing.

------------

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
8 tot 10 months. My previous account got deleted when my system completely crashed on me. So I've started from scratch some few weeks ago.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
Freelancer is one of the best games imo. And after the SP and several years on Vanilla servers I started to experiment with different mods. Disco is the only one with the original feel, with the stories continued and it has many devoted players. Also RP is the best way to play the game.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
I have an OSC character called 'Nortwestern', with a Percheron ship.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
Rheinland Military gives interesting and fun roleplay along with the other Rheinland player factions btw. Of all the systems I've travelled to with my OSC char Rheinland appealed to me the most. Also the fact that the RM defends a troubled House, internally and externally really interests me.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Kingalex535 - 09-16-2010

Transmission source: New Berlin

Transmission Id: Mike.Stah

Transmission Decrypting: Completed

Transmission Begins:

I eagerly await my application to be confirmed. I have been training much over the past few days to ready myself for duty.

Transmission Ends.

Transmission Source: Training area

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 09-16-2010

[color=#FF0000]Mike Stah becouse of your criminal records, trying to assasinate me in person and also another civilians and soldiers your application was [color=#FF0000]DENIED.
There is not a single point why should we allow an ex-hessian to enter the glorious Kanzlers Rheinwehr. You will sit the next years in Vierlande and pay for your crimes so. We are not living in Liberty where criminals and murderers can enter the ranks of the military.
As a side note, you cannot reapply again, this decision is FINAL!

[color=#FF0000]Hermann Brandt we see that you lack of some basics, what are needed to be accepted in the Rheinwehr. Simple said, you do not have enough experience.
We recommend you to fly with our pilots on patrols and learn in that way.
Your application was [color=#FF0000]DENIED, but you can reapply in[color=#33FF33] two weeks again.

[color=#FFCC66]Johanne.Starke im still waiting for your answers. You had already more than enough time to fill out the questionnaire. I'm giving you 24 hours since now to send them, otherwise your application will be denied too.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Kingalex535 - 09-16-2010

Transmission begins:

Well, can't blame thee. Goodbye forever.

Transmission ends.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 09-16-2010

Claus Guderian your application is now under review, i sent you the questionnaire, fill it out and send it back to me as soon as possible.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 09-17-2010

Johanne.Starke you have made your choice. I just wonder why you have even bothered to write us an application when you are not interested in joining anyway.
Your disrespect of the Rheinwehr forced us to do this choice:
Your Application has been [color=#FF0000]DENIED
, if you are still feeling like become a pilot of the glorious Rheinwehr you can reapply in 2 weeks

[color=#FFCC66]Guderian, Claus the discussion about your application is taking longer than we expected.
You have to wait for a little bit longer, be patient, we will tell you the result till sunday.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - yurineova - 09-17-2010

Well, being a ex RM pilot since 07, and playingo n and off since then (dont believe me, check the old old old pages of the RM Faction dump. Links if you're too lazy can be provided), I figured I mightest well rejoin and help protect the fatherland. or is it FatherSPACE? O.o

Quote:Discovery Forum Name: Yuri Neova
Name: Miles Cadre (Captain Avatar of the RMS-Aurora, an outdated antiquated Rheinland Gunship)
Rank: Previously held the Rank Commander, however this rank does not exist anymore. -
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):Rick Lehner

Miles Cadre
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 160
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Captain Avatar
Height:5'8"
Weight:225
Hair Color:White
Eye Color:Dark Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Nerumburg (both)

Background Information:
Miles:
Miles has Traveled most the known galaxy to explore out the galaxy. He has seen Corsairs, Outcats, Liberyt Rogues, Terorists, LSF, LIbery Navy, Rheinlanders, Bretonians, Kusari, And countless shippers. He knows several people personally, but has few friends (Save those he made in Rheinland Military *cough*Erich*cough*). He has a somewhat soft spot for Corsairs because his brother is one, but still dishes out justice and does what must be done when Corsars enter Rheinland Space.

Previously, for the last 3 years, He has been with Captain Avatar onboard the Aurora conducting a private campaign against his Corsair Brother. Having run out of supplies and suffering extreme damage to Avatar's Antiquated ship, Miles had agreed to call it quits and return home for not only his explanation, but hopefully his new orders. Little did he know, however, that in the time he has been gone, much has drastically changed...

Captain Avatar:
Serving as a Bridge Operator for the greater part of the last 3 decades, Avatar has served in many wars and now lives only to pass his knowledge to the next generation. Miles Cadre occasionally serves as First Mate aboard his Gunship, the RMS-Aurora.

Basic Personality Traits:Cunning, Adaptive, Quick

Ship Class:
Miles: Wraith

Other:Former Commander, served in the Corsair War, and fought valiantly for many years.

Little over 3 years minimum
Freedom that used to be around. Kept coming backto my ex faction, and the rm.
[C]-Luc.McCloud
ICMG[SA39A]Graphite
I'm merely returning to fight once more. I joined 3 years ago, and been fighting on and off ever since. I've made it a point to rejoin everytime I come back to discovery.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Ultrabear - 09-18-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Ultrabear
Name: Karl_Donitzer (To be changed to Karl.Donitzer)
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): emil_beaird

Height: 179 cm
Weight: 70 kg
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin
Planet Stuttgart

Background Information
Karl Hoch was born on Planet Stuttgart to his parents, Emilie Hoch and Herman Donitzer. The pair of them were born with aryan traits so it was no surprise when Karl came out of his mother with blonde hair and blue eyes. His parents were both part of the Military, from the age of 18 until their deaths, and wanted their son to strive for the same career path. Therefore, they taught him of the wonders and ingenuity of the Rheinland Military; how they had outsmarted the GMG, how they conquered Kusari in no-time in the Nomad war and they often spoke of the great Rheinland Aces of the past. However, he never seemed to take much interest despite their constant lectures and worship-like praisings of the Military, but that would suddenly change.

The turning point came in 1815 when his parents were killed on patrol near Planet Holstein by a Bundschuh raid. He fell into a depression for a few weeks but then decided that self-pity would do nothing. He now felt a burning desire to purify Rheinland of all crime and anyone he considered a traitor to the well-being of the House of Rheinland. He took on more and more high-risk jobs for the Standard Forces of the Rheinland Military in hopes of getting noticed by his bosses. He performed above everyone's expectations, including his one and quickly got noticed by his superiors. They told him the time was ripe to apply for the Primary Force. He prepared an application which he had taken much time and care in writing but his plans were cut short when he was arrested on suspicion of killing a police officer suspected of working for the Bundschuh.

The ensuing trials took more than 6 months to get through but ultimately he was declared innocent on lack of solid proof. This was a major setback for Karl but he was utterly determined to reach his goal. Having been demoted during the court case due to an outburst of anger against the opposing attorney, he once again had to prove his worth to the Military. He took on an insane mission to free some Kruger prisoners that had been taken hostage on Planet Hamburg by the Bundschuh. Against all odds, he and the three others on the mission managed to free the prisoners and get them to safety. The Bundschuh operatives were all killed, except for the Ring-leader whom they managed to detain. For his great tactics and valour during this mission he was promoted to his former rank and once again he felt it was time to apply to the Primary Force.

The rest of his life leading up to this point has mostly been reading Rheinland texts, following his parents wishes and fighting for the Rheinwehr.

Basic Personality Traits
-Intelligent and well-spoken compared to most Sirians.
-Hates corruption and crime to the extreme (He was even accused of executing a Police Officer suspected of working for the Bundschuh, but was declared innocent due to lack of evidence).
-Incredibly proud of Rheinland and has been known to be greatly nationalistic.
-Has alot of fighting experience in the Secondary Force of the Military, primarily against Hessians and Bundschuh.
-He strives to be the greatest Ace in Rheinland history.

Ship Class
Wraith - Very Heavy Fighter

Signed,
Karl Hoch.

------------

About 3-4 weeks now.

Freelancer has been my favourite game for a long time now, but lately I got tired of playing it alone and since I couldn't play multiplayer on the normal servers, I decided to find some sort of patch so that I could play with others. I found the Discovery mod instead, but didn't hesitate and installed it straight away.

I have a Corsair (Ursa|Sails) and a Freelancer (Matsuko Ichigawa).

Ever since I played the Vanilla Campaign Rheinland has been my favourite House. I've also noticed on my Corsair that the RM has many skilled pilots and RPers.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Sturmfalke - 09-19-2010

[Image: fink.png]

Discovery Forum Name: Sturmfalke
Name: Heinrich Fink
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): guard_of_the_fountain_court

Height: 154 lbs
Weight: 6''1
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Nuremberg

Background Information:
Born on planet Nuremberg, Heinrich was raised as the only child of a bank manager and a female officer of the Rheinland military. An upper class environment influenced his childhood days. At the age of 18 his mother was killed during a Bundschuh raid.

The result was that Heinrich joined Rheinland'€™s armed ground forces. After a short while he was promoted to the rank of a tank commander and displayed his courage in many battles against forces of the LWB. One day he was ambushed by numerous LWB forces but was able to turn the tide of the battle. He received a mention for bravery and was promoted to a platoon commander. Only a few months later, at the age of 20 he stood his ground against a whole Bundschuh battalion and made his way back to his base. For this effort he was decorated with the Iron Cross.

At that time Heinrich was the youngest bearer of an order of Rheinland'€™s ground forces. Only two months later he was awarded with his second medal. Then he started to instruct new tank commanders at Nuremberg'€™s military academy. Not until Rheinland'€™s ground forces suffered considerable losses, Heinrich was ordered back to the fighting units. At the age of 23 years he took command of a whole battalion. After many successful battles, Heinrich experienced that his father was killed by a Gimeni worm. After that he left Rheinland'€™s ground forces and tried to take over his father'€™s company. Against long odds in this business he bought his first ship and started to train for space battles in the Chiemsee Asteroid Field. As an experienced officer of the ground forces he'€™s looking forward to become a member of the Rheinwehr.

Basic Personality Traits: Rational, hard-working, extremely disciplined, loyal, very experienced

Ship Class:

Other: N/A

Vanilla multiplayer for a few years. Discovery RP for a some months.

It'€™s great to be a part of such an amazing fictional world.

Erzengel

As I'€™m German and of course patriotic to Rheinland, it makes me proud to serve the Rheinwehr.