Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - Nitram - 07-20-2009

Norman crapped nothing, but his eyes widened.

"Man, I'd prefer to look down the barrel of a Battleship's mortar, while it is nice what you do here, somone has to keep a eye out from our *cough* living side, too."

Sunbucks Cafe - Price - 07-20-2009

Price grabbed Norman by the front of his shirt and lifted him up in front of him. His eyes, blazing fire, were visible through his flight helmet, and illuminated the skull within. The jawbone moved and he said:

"You still don't get it? Feel free to look out for your fellow officers, but you do not run to the LSF. The LPI is not the property of the LSF!"

"Let this be a lesson. It is not your time. Either of you."

And with that, they were standing in the middle of the LPI offices in Fort Bush.

Sunbucks Cafe - Donutman - 07-20-2009

The Office secretary nearly died when Smith and Radclyyfe popped out of nowhere. The officers looked to see what had happened, and shrugged it off, as someone was called to Chula Vista at least once a week.

Sunbucks Cafe - Cruben - 07-21-2009

After Parker recovered from his recent encounter, he found the courage to go to Sunbucks. As he entered the cafe, he was overwhelmed. The smells, the sounds, the atmosphere! It all was a new world from this point on. He asked an officer what the recommended course was. The officer said, "Sorry son, only LPI allowed to wear that uniform. I give you five seconds to explain." Parker exclaimed, "Ima recruit sir, can't you see my badge?" The officer looked at him funny. "Oh... I see. There's two things your going to learn about this job son. Coffee and donuts. That's right, coffee and donuts." Parker thought to himself, "Wow! I'm likin' this place already." After Parker got his "recommended course," he sat down at a free table. He took a bite of the donut. Was this heaven? No, couldn't be, this is the LPI. He took a sip of his coffee. Wow! Just the perfect mix of caffeine and caffeine. He reclined in his seat and started to ponder what was ahead.

Sunbucks Cafe - Marcus Lindberg - 07-21-2009

Now that the IMG stupidity had been taken care of, Marcus finally had some free time. He hadn't slept in over 52 hours, and he wasn't happy about that. Just as he was about to go to sleep he spotted a cup of coffee. He knew he could die if he stayed awake any longer...but...its was ....coffee...and you don't just....waste it...

Sudden an angel Marcus and a Devil Marcus popped up.

"Drink. The. Coffee." The devil said.
"Don't drink it, its suicide!"

Suddenly marcus noticed these two only started showing since he was getting tired and sleepy 34 hours ago.

He got a book and smashed the both inside, drank the coffee, AND managed to get some sleep.

Sunbucks Cafe - Nitram - 07-21-2009

Norman dusted himself off, and went to find Joe...

Sunbucks Cafe - Marcus Lindberg - 07-21-2009

Marcus woke up from his quarters after a good 10 hours of sleep. He walked over to Sunbucks and got himself a coffee.

He found an envelope lying on the floor. It read 'DNA Test Results'.

He knew he was probably breaking a law by looking at someone elses property, but no one would find out.

"Hmm.....Kerry?.....Myers?....100 percent match....OH MY FRICKIN G-"

Marcus fell off his chair and fainted.

Sunbucks Cafe - Donutman - 07-21-2009

Though they were going to punish Norman of course for almost completely screwing them over. So Joe locked him in Jenkin's office (which was padded) locked it, (it had 5 locks from the outside) opened the viewing slit, and shouted:

"LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

into the room. It was a very harsh punishment.

Sunbucks Cafe - Zapp - 07-21-2009

The Chief has no comment.

Sunbucks Cafe - hack - 07-21-2009

Deputy Chief Hull O'Brian was still nursing some wounds from the attack by the gunboat, and was spending his time catching up on paperwork, ship ordering and commissioning, recruiting, "Dark Ops", ass chewing, and over all arm twisting.

He could here screams coming for the direction of Jenkin's Padded room

"Hmm, Leroy must have a new play mate..... Oh well...."