Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 01-15-2007

----Incoming Transmission----

Alright, the test period is up, and the results are in. This new coded system will be used for PERSONAL trasmissions, or for SECRET transmissions, not for regular communication. Good job to all who participated. On a side note, the Issue of the HF has not been resolved. Several of you have reciaved secret orders regarding movements and composition, carry them out with a s low a profile as possible.

Mcintosh out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Ant - 01-15-2007

Transmit to: All SCRA personnel
Transmit from: Admiral Ant, Dreadnaught Procrastinator

In light of recent developments, the advance battlegroup positioned in Magellan system may stand down from battle readiness.

Return to assigned positions or activities but be ready in case new threats arise.
[Image: scra_ad_003.jpg]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 01-15-2007

Alright folks, listen up. The Murderous Captain of that HellFire Legion Cruiser has been demoted two full grades, and removed from his high position. I would've preffered to have him killed, but sometimes it isn't worth it.

New orders folks, Prioritized, for conveniance.

1) Rid yourselves of that corsair tag
2) Start Collecting Prisoners/passengers/VIP's again, the guidelines were posted earlier. Make sure you report whom you took them from so we don't get repeats.
3) Start Raiding NPC infomation/research stations. We need the tech, and we need it now.
4) Recruiting, which is ongoing. I'd like 2 new people within the week, I'll be satisfied with 1. Bringing in new people counts heavily towards promotion, we actually do have a system for that.

Mcintosh out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 01-16-2007

hey guys, im back from my "vacation".

koolmo and ant, sounds like you did a good job clearing the whole mess with HF up (mighta been nice to have someone to shoot, but nevermind).

at ease gents, and back to your duties.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - pchwang - 01-17-2007

---Incoming Transmission---
To : SCRA High Command
Comm ID : Lt. Sitting Bear, RAB Red Cloud

Sirs, Sitting Bear is currently docked on Battleship Fes, courtesy of the Corsairs. Obtained a Freelancer ID, and awaiting support from a nearby SCRA Officer.

Until futher notice, Sitting Bear has stationed himself in Omega-47.

Sitting Bear out.

---Transmisson End---

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - TankTarget - 01-17-2007

HF High Command

Transmission Engaged...

Aeon, Mcintosh. I am sorry that the event with my XO occured and I wish to make a formal apology.

However, I am not pleased with the way this turned out. And tensions have run high between our two factions. I could almost sense war on the horizon. This event did not help, and my speedy resolution helped along with Mcintosh's forgiving nature.

Aeon, my intellegence has found that you want to have some form of engagment with us and were hoping for one in this event. This is most disconcerting and I pray that it is not true.

And if you wish to engage the HF in combat merely participate in wargames with us. It may help aleviate the growing tension. That has been caused by this incident.

IC: Supreme Commander Drake Thastus out....

Topic cleaned. Lets keep it IC. Anything not related to this thread can be discussed in another thread.
Korrd

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - PARAKEET - 01-19-2007

Transmit To: All SCRA Personal
Transmit from: Jaden Korr, Sleeper.Cell
Priority: Green

I have collected data logs fro the Hispainia and other scrap metal in order for the construction of the ship with a fellow SCRA pliot. Meanwhile I will be just be docked at GC for a while.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 01-23-2007

--------------------------------------------------
Incoming Transmission_

decoding_

Transmit to: All SCRA personnel
Transmit from: High Chancellor Aeon, RAFC-Dreadnought

Greetings, my fellows.

I am resurecting an old directive about the collection of passengers, VIP's and prisoners. For now, you may request between 1-30 or each, making it no more than 10% of the shipping vessel's cargo capacity.

This directive may be followed out inside Bretonia and the Omega's for now, we may consider expanding it into other areas in the near future.

All passengers, VIP's, and prisoners will be returned to planet Gran Canaria in Omega-49 for interrogation into counter-revolutionary activities and valuable nav-data that we can use.

Upon completion of the interrogation, they are either free to go or to be encased in a stasis cell depending on how cooperative a valuable they proved to be.

Regards,
Aeon

Transmission Ends_
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 01-23-2007

Also note that you may only collect in Gunboats and below, to please the Great Space Gods (server rules)

Mcintosh out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 01-23-2007

------------------------------------------------
Incoming Transmission_

decoding_

Transmit to: SCRA High Command
Transmit from: Captain Janath, RACS-Protreptic

Greetings, Sirs.

I was hoping that the Protreptic could participate in the collection duties, however I now realize that we have other, more important duties to fulfill.

I will rendevouz with Dreadnought at tactical surveillance point zeta-6 in system ********** and take orders from there.

My compliments to our contacts in Liberty for being such good sports and allowing us into their territory; reason given was the extermination of Xenos and Lane Hacker scum (ooc: rep fixing).

Janath out.

Transmission Ends_
------------------------------------------------------