Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 09-19-2010

Guderian, Claus

Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Miles Cadre your application is under review, i have sent you the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire just becouse the formalities. Im sure that such experienced soldier wont have problems with the questions.

Karl.Donitzer your application is also under review. Fill out the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire and sent it back to me.

Heinrich Fink im happy that you are interested in joining the Rheinwehr forces, but you have to understand that we need to know everything about you, especially about your past. Please [color=#33FF33]extend your bio.

Miles Cadre und Karl.Donitzer

Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Sturmfalke - 09-20-2010

Edited my bio.

Edit: My mother tongue is German so please tell me, if you find any mistakes. Thank you:)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 09-20-2010

Herr Heinrich Fink , first of all I'€™m glad that you provided us with more informations about your life, seems it wasn'€™t so '€œplain'€ as you wrote it the first time. Its really new for me that we really have to use tank forces against the LWB rebels or even the bundshuh. I was always thinking that they don'€™t have so many people, who are willing to face tanks and huge Rheinland ground forces.
Everybody knows that LWB are just farmer terrorist and the bundshuh more politician than soldiers.
Neverthless we can talk about this later.

Your application is now under review, I sent you the[color=#33FF33] questionnaire
. After you will sent it back to me I will discuss your application with the High command.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Atropos - 09-25-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Atropos
Name: Erick Kaiser
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): bere341

Height: 6"0
Weight: 170 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin

Background Information:

My Early Childhood
I was born on planet New Berlin.I was only child of Kaiser Family.When I was just a little boy my father became the Rheinland Military pilot.I was proud on him but my mother wasn't very happy about it.She knew that was dangerous job and she told him to find some other job in mining company or somewhere else but he didn't listen to her.He didn't mind for money or anything else ,he just wanted to follow his father steps.My father Klaus was very ambitious man and he wanted to became General or Admiral one day.Also he was family man.He always cares about his wife and mostly about me.

My Adolescence
When I was 12 years old my mother died because she had some bad disease,there was just me and my father.He was occupied with his job but he always tried to find little time for me.He want me to attend military schools just as he did.I didn't want to disappoint him so I always tried to be one of the best in school.One day my father Klaus bought me Griffin and he wanted to show me and teach me all skills he know.He told me they will be useful in training simulations in military school .I wasn't always wining but I was one of the best fighters there.

My Adulthood
Finaly I passed all my tests and all my training simulations and then I graduated but my father wasn't there .Some his mates told me he died in bloody fight with Liberty in Hamburg system.Liberty Fleet attacked Altona station.My father was patroling there and he didn't wait for backup so he decided to attack them alone.After few minutes fighting he died.I was quite in shock but i was very proud on him.Then i decide to submit all papers and finaly become Rheinland Military pilot

Basic Personality Traits: I am very patient guy,loyal to my homeland,my family and to my friends,always ready to help,can be very bad if my homeland is in truble

Ship Class: 90-ARKM-N45"Wraith"Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter

Other: My firs ship,Griffin,my father gave it to me when i was 16,now it has bad equipment and it is old,I hope I will serve well to Military,help them in fights against the enemy and protect my homeland.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

I am playing Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 for 2 years

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

I was bored and my friend gave me this game Freelancer,I pass it 5 times,game was fantastic,he told me that i can play it online and I start played this server because it was always full of people and honestly this is the best game I ever played online,It has the best story

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

I have 5 characters:[RHA]Klaus.Kuhnert(Red Hessians),[XTF]Hector.Ibarra(Outcasts),[TOP]Will.Thorn(The Order),Scoty_Transports(Interspace) and this one Erick.Kaiser(Rheinland Military)

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?

I am already have other characters in every part of Sirius,In Rheinland i have Hessian character but it isn't always interesting be a bed guy,I want to see how is it on other side of the law,how is it been RM.Other reason are Military good,fast ships and good equipment,also i want to RM get more people and finally beat a crap in those Navy flyboys

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 09-25-2010

Erick Kaiser I have sent you the[color=#33FF33] questionnaire, fill it out and send it back to me.
This is standart recruitment procedure, we have to know whether you know everything you supposed to know for a recruit.
So take your time with filling out the questions.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - DeathSpirit - 09-25-2010

Discovery Forum Name: DeathSpirit
Name: Laura.Schoon
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): deathSpirit5

Height: 166 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: dark brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Suttgart

Background Information: The start of Laura Schoon's career can be traced back to 20 years earlier, when she was just a child.

Her father, Johann Schoon as a pilot of the Rheinwehr, took her child to a large-scale patrol through Stuttgart, tasked to investigate the presence of a suspected Red Hessian base in the Westnebel cloud. The patrol was led by a battleship, however command assigned no cruisers due to their lack of efficiency in the nebula.

The fighter wings scouted the nebula over and over again, to no avail. The given coordinates of the Red Hessian base appeared to have been incorrect, so after a throughout investigation, the fleet was ordered back to Stuttgart. Just as they were leaving the area, a larger contingent of Red Hessian vessels ambushed and encircled the patrol wing, severing their connection to the planet. A bloody fight erupted, lasting for an extended period of time, during which the entire Rheinwehr patrol, save for the battleship leading it, was destroyed. The heavy armaments and the skilled gunnery crew of the vessel repulsed the remnants of the Red Hessian assault, but the battleship was heavily damaged. The engines and communication systems of the vessel were disabled, rendering the vessel inoperative and sitting ducks on the edge of the nebula.

The crew eventually managed to repair the communications array to summon recovery vessels from Stuttgart. The amount of time the repairs took gave Laura's father enough time to teach her daughter how to battleships work and basic details on being the commander of one, but he passed away before they could both return to Stuttgart. The battleship was recovered and repaired, along with it the young Laura Schoon returned.

Following her father's footsteps, she joined the Rheinwehr. She has been a reputed pilot of the Westliche Rheinland Flotte, but following the betrayal of her Major, she decided to transfer to the Hauptflotte.

Basic Personality Traits: Special Ship Flying Competence: She is able to fly a Rheinland Battle Ship.

Ship Repair: She has learned to Repair every kind of Rheinland Military and Police ship.

Ship Class: Belgemir, Wraith

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? 2 Years

Play together with my Friends and play some nice RP

Corsairs,Hessian,Kruger,Pirats,GMG,Bounty Hunter,Order
Play with Very Nice and good People and I know many of them.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Manuel Smith - 09-25-2010

Discovery Forum Name:
Klinge - Manuel Smith

Name:
Steven.Axt

Recruit

S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):
nighteagle555

Height: 173 cm
Weight: 69kg
Hair Color: dark blond
Eye Color: blue

Planet/Station of Origin:

Planet Stuttgart

Background Information:

Steven Axt is the brother of Laura Schoon. The young pilot, who had a confrontation at the academy with his boss, didn't knew his sister a long time, to be exact, all his life. Steven was not very good in his school days and had expressed the wish as a teenager to make a career in the military. He admired the soldiers that took their lives were in danger just to protect their land. Steven Axt doesn't have any hobbies. He had a girlfriend, Mia Hamsen, who left him shortly before he went to the military. Since that date his life has been destroyed for a few months. He took himself to be a top soldier and forget everything. As he was in the military for a year, he met his sister. He was so happy to see her and get to know her. He felt, despite all the bad years, immediately connected very closely with her. Shortly thereafter came his former girlfriend Mia Hamsen also in the military. Why she did it was not clear at first, but then he realized: he wanted to continue to fight for her. The two became friends again and started first with the rank of airman in the military.

Basic Personality Traits:
- I'm a big hater of the Red Hessians and I think we should show them the might of the Rheinland Military.

Ship Class:
- Wraith

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

- since april 2009

- Vanilla servers are very boring and to much PvP of this servers.

- [NLH]Liquid.O'Grady - Gaian
- Shaulanca - Corsair Battleship ( Flagship of the Shaulanca Fleet )
- Shaulanca's-Revenge-1 - Fighter of the Shaulanca Fleet
- Shaulanca's-Shadow - Corsair - Gaian Gunboat of the Shaulanca

Well,... WRF has dissolved

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 09-25-2010

Laura.Schoon und [color=#33FF33]Steven.Axt your applications are now under review.
I have sent you the[color=#33FF33] questionnaire
, fill it out and send it back to me.
This is standart recruitment procedure, we have to know whether you know everything you supposed to know for a recruit.
So take your time with filling out the questions.