Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 10-03-2018

[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: 73QS1wE.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Brandenburg Base
TO: Vorsitzender Heinrich Stuhl
SUBJECT: Salvage Depot modular base legalization and registration

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Vorsitzender Stuhl.

Danke for the information you provided in your message in the channel we used for communication regarding legalization and registration of your base previously. Like I said there, it will be more appropriate to continue in this channel which is designated for this purpose.

Now, I can understand your reasons, however I still cannot approve acting in violation of laws. But this returns us back to huge mistake of your legal advisor and there is no reason to talk about it again and again. However, you did not answer my question regarding when exactly you started with the construction of the weapon platform, if it was before you received the threatening message or after. It would be gut to do so because it can be taken into account when deciding about fine.

Polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Squidward - 10-19-2018

Empfänger : Rheinland Federal Polizei Outpost Registry

Absender : Peter Baumann

Betreff : Construction and registering of Modular Base

I as individual would like to construct a Modular Base very soon within Rheinland space.
It is dedicated for storing and is planned to have extremely limited docking permissions, apart from the
Rheinland Law Enforcers!

Please provide me with the respective paper work as I aware of the quite special purpose of the station
according to §1.1.4. .

Required Data :

§1.1.1. Name of the base :
=>Spree Facility
§1.1.2. Name of the station administrator :
=>Peter Baumann | Ship Names : Epsilon-X, Epsilon-1
§1.1.3. Affiliation :
=>none
§1.1.4. Purpose for the station :
=>Storing equipment and professionelly constructing Jump Drives of all kind (no Survey modules)
§1.1.5. Existing trade agreements :
=> none, except that a common Republican Supertransport (//indie) will supply the Facility with the needed goods
as my transport possibilities are only limited.Nothing more or less.

Planned Location of the 'Spree Facility' : Above the Planet New-Berlin at least 10 K from the Docking Ring

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Peter Baumann

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 10-21-2018

[Image: lRlVfMC.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Christiane Laurich
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
TO: Peter Baumann
SUBJECT: Spree Facility base registration and intention to manufacture jump drives

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Herr Baumann. My name is Christiane Laurich and I am kommissar from the administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Before we will continue with the registration procedure, one important issue needs to be addressed. You stated that the purpose of the station is among others also the construction of jump drives. This would require permission because as paragraph 8.4. of the Article Seven dictate, construction of manufacturing facilities which produce cloaking devices, hyperspace jump drives or hyperspace survey modules must be approved by at least one of official law-enforcement authorities before construction begins.

Also, it brings several questions. For example, what do you plan to do with manufactured jump drives, considering there is a facility already which produce them for the need of law enforcement, and commercial sale is not possible because these devices are restricted by the Rheinland laws and everyone outside of law enforcement which wants to use them must obtain permission first and those are given only to the very trusted parties. By the way, speaking of trusted parties, that may be a problem even when it comes to yourself because it seems we do not have any information about you and your activities in Rheinland. So we will need further information, also it would be very useful if you could submit any documents which would show your cooperation with any Rheinland corporation which could refer about you.

Mit Grüße

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Squidward - 10-27-2018

Empfänger : Rheinland Federal Polizei Outpost Registry

Absender : Peter Baumann

Betreff : Construction and registering of Modular Base

Apologies for the delayed responding due to personnel issues,
I plan to contruct those Jump Drive Modules for either the local law enforcement and especially for
own usage in for example the Omicrons...or exploration OUTSIDE OF RHEINLAND in general.
Others than that the base will be mainly used for storaging goods or equipment, as I do not plan to mass produce those devices.

My activities in Rheinland are not known basically, because it is my domicile and the place to restock.
My intention is to keep being neutral to all parties, for not having Unioners,Hessians,the Coalition,the Military or the Police waiting outdoors and
sieging the base.Nonetheless criminal parties or Companies in general (will) have no access, as only trusted members
and law enforcement will be able to dock.Trusted members defines for me as also neutral People without any affiliation.
This is why I would not submit any documents that are officially non-existant.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Peter Baumann

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 10-29-2018

TO: Peter Baumann
SUBJECT: Spree Facility base registration and intention to manufacture jump drives

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Herr Baumann.

As I said, there is already existing facility which can provide jump drives to the local law enforcement, so there is very little need for another, especially with a quite unknown owner. And regarding use for your own exploration, that will again require to obtain permission for your ships first in the Extraordinary equipment registry. What will not be easy very likely, considering mentioned lack of information about your activities and thus lack of trustworthiness. I can say on behalf of the Bundespolizei that we would not issue the permission to you at this moment.

So you have two basic options. First is to try to obtain permission for your jump drive factory from one of the other official law enforcement authorities and later will try to obtain it from the Federal Polizei for your ships as well through the mentioned registry once your activities and you yourself will be known better.

The second option is to construct your base only for the other declared purpose, storing equipment, and try to obtain the permissions for the jump drive factory later. However, there is no guarantee you will succeed so if entering jump drives construction business is really important for you, then you should choose the first option or consider to build your base in some other area outside of the Rheinland space.

In case you will choose the second option, you can construct your base in the mentioned area with a minimal distance of ten kilometers from all space traffic objects such as planet New Berlin´s docking ring and mooring point, trade lanes rings and all stations, after you will pay registration fee of 50 million credits to the account RFP|Arsenal and inform us about it.

Mit Grüße

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 11-07-2018

[Image: 73QS1wE.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Brandenburg Base
TO: Vorsitzender Heinrich Stuhl
SUBJECT: Salvage Depot modular base legalization and registration

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Vorsitzender Stuhl, Polizeidirektorin Carsten hier again.

Despite you did not reply and did not answer my question regarding when exactly you started with the construction of the weapon platform, I was able to gather all the necessary information and close the investigation. After examining and discussing this case thoroughly, what caused some delay, the decision regarding the fines for law violations related to the construction of the Salvage Depot was made as well as conditions for the legalization:

For the construction of a modular base without registering it in the Outpost registry before the construction began, you will pay a fine of 75 million credits.

For the construction of a weapon platform due to the imminent threat of attack without obtaining permission before the construction began, you will pay a fine of 10 million credits.

To legalize your base and have it registered properly in the Outpost registry, the mentioned fines must be paid together with the standard registration fee of 50 million credits.

Now, this was the initial decision, but I noticed that in the meantime, you decided to abandon and dismantle the base. For this reason, the fine for illegal construction is changed to a conditional and will not be required unless you will decide to restore the base. Same applies to the registration fee for the obvious reason. When it comes to the fine for construction of the weapon platform without the permission, it is still required, however the court decided that it has to be paid by the side which put you in the situation which looked like the base is under a direct threat and caused that you had to act without any delay in the interest of protecting the lives of all people on the base, albeit against the law. Thus you do not have to pay it as well, it will be paid by the Separatists. Actually, they offered the reimbursement of 25 million credits and the court added it to the verdict, so I will need to know account to which the money should be wired. You can send it to this channel or through the highly encrypted message.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Machelvanius - 11-17-2018

Transmission Start
Encryption:
High

[Image: Hans-Geibel.png]

Subject: Modular Base Registration
Facility: Aluminium-Bergbaudepot
Affiliation: Daumann Heavy Construction
Administrator: Hans Giebel

Guten Tag! I am hoping to secure a license for building this base. The purpose of this base is to store, buy and sell Aluminium Ore. My ships name is Aluminiumerzschlagen. Current trade agreements have not been set, but talks are in motion pending approval. The agreements under advisement are: The Orbital Spa and Cruise vessel Lux.Tours will help with crew holiday transportation and occasional supplies for base upkeep. The Deep Space Engineering vessel Evenstar for the purchase and transport of the ore from the base to Bretonia. Official DHC ships will be allowed full docking rights at will as well as all Official Rhineland Law Enforcement ships as per Rheinland law. Inspection will be welcome at any time. There is no plan to construct any extraordinary equipment manufacturing. At this time, it is unknown if weapons platforms will be necessary. If they prove necessary addendum to this application will be applied in advance. Additional storage is planned. The location will be sent to the highly secured neural net account.

vielen Dank,

Hans Giebel
Daumann employee and Entrepreneur

Transmission End

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 11-19-2018

TO: Hans Giebel
SUBJECT: Aluminium-Bergbaudepot base registration

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Herr Giebel. My name is Christiane Laurich and I am kommissar from the administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Your application was examined and we decided to issue conditional approval. You may begin construction of the Aluminium-Bergbaudepot base under conditions that the station will be constructed in the area you described in the highly secured message and you will pay the registration fee of 50 million credits to the account RFP|Arsenal before the construction begins.

I hope everything is clear, if not, feel free to ask.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Machelvanius - 11-19-2018

Transmission Start
Encryption:
High

[Image: Hans-Geibel.png]

Subject: Modular Base Registration
Facility: Aluminium-Bergbaudepot
Affiliation: Daumann Heavy Construction
Administrator: Hans Giebel

Thank you for the response, Payment has been rendered in the amount of 50,000,000 sirius credits. Base construction will begin within the next 72 hours. Payment receipt is here. Location will match to the previously set coordinates.
[Image: basepmt11192018-0512.png]

vielen Dank,

Hans Giebel
Daumann employee and Entrepreneur

Transmission End

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Felipe - 12-14-2018

[Image: kvcK9gD.png]

To: RFP Outpost Registry
Subject: Outpost Registry

Guten tag!

As you may know already, one of our ore deposits been destroyed by those Hessian criminals in Omega-7 System.

While the deposit itself isnt a big loss, we mourn our employees lost due to this coward attack, and unfortunatelly no lawful reinforcements arrived in time.

Thus im requesting permission to build a new deposit, as the demand for the minerals have not vanished with the base.

Name of the base
-Feldkirch Depot
Name of the station administrator
-Wolfgang Metz
Affiliation
-Kruger Minneralliens
Purpose for the station
-Storage of mined metallic ores from the system
Existing trade agreements
-As usual, Kruger and Daumann will use the base to store what they mine, buyers will be corporations and freelancers that have permission to enter Rheinland space.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender, Heinrich Stuhl

[Image: l9rJoLS.png]