Discovery Gaming Community
Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: XA- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=512)
+----- Thread: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) (/showthread.php?tid=7195)

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Tanker - 07-23-2011

[Image: JonathonCom1.png]

To All Pilots:

It is with great news that I was able to rescue 50 of our pilots from a pilot whose ship was broadcasting a zoner IFF. This was how he was able to get so close to Ouray. His callsign is -=unknown=-. Must have been a glitch in my computer system somewhere, but that is what it showed.

I want everyone to be on the lookout for this pilot and terminate with extreme prejudice. I will not tolerate anyone attacking our pilots.

Pilots Saved

Jonathon Jones
Commander
Xeno Alliance

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Stygian - 08-04-2011

--Incoming Transmission--
[Image: aiden1.gif]
--Comm ID: Aiden Maggard--

I just finished the transfer with USI. They came up with everything we needed. This should keep Ouray going for a good long while.
[Image: screen779.th.jpg]
:::Royal Encryption Initiated:::
I want to keep the logs of our conversation with the guys up top for now. We're getting into slippery territory with some of this stuff. Not that I don't trust the average pilot, theres just a lot at risk for USI. Since they do so much for us I'd hate to get them into any crap with the lawdogs.

Maggard out
--End Transmission--

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Tanker - 08-18-2011

To All Pilots:

It seems the rumors of "DesertMojaves" death were unfounded. While I was on Ames working out a supply order, A passing zoner that I've only spoke to once, came up to me.
He told me that while he was away to one of the other Zoner bases that he came across a pilot in the bar ordering Moonshine and was wondering where he could get some Duct tape. He gave me the description of the man, It fit him like a glove. Well, a very tattered glove, but it matched just the same. Figuring out where he's been all this time will have to wait till he is home.

I have arranged to have him brought home to Ouray where he belongs.

This next bit of news I am sure you will be glad to hear...

The drinks down in the Inn are on me tonight. So go enjoy it will it lasts!

Jonathon Jones
Commander
Xeno Alliance

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Python 72 - 08-23-2011

To all Xeno Alliance members.

My first kill! My first strike for the Xenos!

I had departed from Ouray base, and proceeded to travel to the New York system to patrol. I set up around Planet Manhatten, to engage any hostiles encountered. As soon as I entered the system, a Liberty USAF tagged ship and Rogue played a game of 'Marco Polo' with me. They wished to engage and kill me.

Well the Rogue found me first. He flew to a safe distance, but upon seeing my heavily armed ship became apprehensive, claiming he was just 'sightseeing'. However I took the opportunity to inflict a blow to our enemies, and blew him into junk!

Evidence can be found here:
http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/P...ent=screen4.jpg

However then the USAF vessel came upon me, and after a severe scrap, I was left the weaker and was forced to return to Ouray, nursing my wounds and my ductape.

Rob Alderson
Hatchling
Xenos Alliance

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Tanker - 08-24-2011

To Rob Alderson:

Congratulations are in order. I am impressed. You even brought your ship home. Even if it did have a few holes in it. Nothing that a few hull panels and ducttape can't fix.

Since you have demonstrated a higher level of ability. I have decided to promote you from a Hatchling to a Juvenile. This will mean greater responsibilites on your part, but will also give you more independence on decisions that need to be made.

I am looking forward to the Call Sign that you pick for yourself.

Again,

Congratulations!

Jonathon Jones
Commander
Xeno Alliance

PS: The first round in the bar is on me. I have already notified the bartender.

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Not Espi - 10-27-2011

:: incoming transmission ::
:: origin: Ouray ::
:: priority : Standard ::
:: ID : Mehelya

_start message_

Wooohoooo! Had some fun today. We were running around New York catching smugglers (read Junkers) and we managed to pin one down near Planet Pittsburgh. Poor guy thought he can run...

Quote:25.10.2011 14:00:10] XA-Mehelya: I see you, Junker.
[25.10.2011 14:00:16] XA-Mehelya: Boogie-woogie-woo
[25.10.2011 14:01:16] XA-Mehelya: Engaging all evil smuglers I see!!!!!!!!
[25.10.2011 14:01:20] Traffic control alert: .:j:.Titus.Pullo has requested to dock
[25.10.2011 14:01:23] XA-Mehelya: RUN!
[25.10.2011 14:01:27] XA-Mehelya: RUN RUN RUN!
[25.10.2011 14:01:38] .:j:.Titus.Pullo: not if you like sonny
[25.10.2011 14:02:02] XA-Mehelya: I see we have a dilemma here.
[25.10.2011 14:02:18] .:j:.Titus.Pullo: smugglers! i see no smugglers.
[25.10.2011 14:02:22] XA-Mehelya: How does that make you feel?
[25.10.2011 14:02:35] .:j:.Titus.Pullo: only sons of hell.
[25.10.2011 14:02:38] XA-Mehelya: O know what you people do, sir. Don't take us for fools.
[25.10.2011 14:02:51] XA-Mehelya: We may overuse ductape, but ...
[25.10.2011 14:02:55] XA-Mehelya: Well ... Nevermind that.
[25.10.2011 14:03:01] XA-Sunbeam.: If you want i can throw his junker ass to hell?
[25.10.2011 14:03:05] XA-Lachesis,: Oh well, a scrap licker. What a coincidence.
[25.10.2011 14:03:05] XA-Mehelya: Want to ductape this guy to the landing ring?
[25.10.2011 14:03:13] XA-Sunbeam.: Sure thang.
[25.10.2011 14:03:17] .:j:.Titus.Pullo: ducktape, we know ducktape squire
[25.10.2011 14:03:23] Death: .:j:.Titus.Pullo was killed by XA-Sunbeam. (Gun)
[25.10.2011 14:03:31] XA-Mehelya: Wait what?
[25.10.2011 14:03:35] XA-Mehelya: Okay take the pod.
[25.10.2011 14:03:40] XA-Sunbeam.: Taken.
[25.10.2011 14:03:42] XA-Mehelya: Let's ductape it to the mooring fixture.
[25.10.2011 14:03:47] XA-Sunbeam.: Sure thang.
[25.10.2011 14:04:01] XA-Mehelya: AHA!
[25.10.2011 14:04:10] XA-Sunbeam.: Now where's my ductape?
[25.10.2011 14:04:17] XA-Mehelya: Just wait till someone comes around and sees this.
[25.10.2011 14:04:33] XA-Mehelya: Pod ductaped to a mooring fixture.
[25.10.2011 14:04:39] XA-Mehelya: Let me take a picture.

VACATION PICS

~ Tucker ~

_end message_

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Araevin Teshurr - 11-01-2011

===Signal Detected===
===Decrypting===

So i got me a new ship, a Mafic, I was unsure about straying from my Starblazer, having to readjust and all... Turns out I really like it. I was hanging around in New York, causing the LN some trouble, when I saw one! We began the fight and a battleship came up and opened fire on me. So did this dude named Zack_Shriker... Interspace type... I made him go pop.
Then I came upon an Outcast and an Interspace-type guy going at it... I figured I could kill two birds with one SNAC. So I engaged, jumping in, and making the Fist guy pop. The Outcast then proceeded to help me with an IMG funboat that moved in to help that Fist guy as he went bye bye. The gunboat was no match for my Mafic, clearly. The Outcast was a nice little pawn to draw fire.
Then I popped the funboat. All in all, it was a fun day.
At this time I had figured I should lay low, when what do you know, two fighters move in to engage me. A Liberator and an Eagle, I could do nothing, so I shook the tail and returned to base.... Where I encountered a Bounty Hunter shooting our pilots! So I defended our base.
I think I am going to relax now, to the bar!

===End Signal===

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - "Lachesis" - 11-03-2011

• Incoming Transmission
  • Comm ID: XA-Lachesis
  • Signature: Juvenile Nathan Brians

I hate paperwork, did you know? I just hate it so much I can't stand it, but eh... Some paperwork just
has to be done. But I tell you one thing - Don't complain if my papers come in late, this useless piece
of computer I use to upload the reports is at least half a century old.

But yeah, we flew out with Mahelya, Racer and Sunbeam and went to NY to clean up the place a little
bit. I got caught up in Colorado for a while, and by the time I got there Mahelya & Sunbeam had taken
care of a .:j:. Junker and were duct-taping the dirty scrapper's pod to Pitts' mooring fixture. But if you
ask me, that sod didn't even deserve our duct-tapes.

After that we went back to Manhattan and that was where this stupid battlecruiser came out of the blue
and attacked us right away. Well... That sure was a bad idea! Our boys jumped on that thing and it was
taken care of just in no time. Also, later back in Colorado I found this Navy Eagle who was extremely
over confident about killin me, but eh... Didn't happen. Turned out my duct-taped Eagle works much
better than his brand new, shiny Eagle built by Ageira or whoever.

Here are some guncams:
[Image: frlncr20111025173416.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111025174630.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111025174635.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111025182453.th.jpg]

• Incoming Transmission

Barrow told us about a huge fleet of Rheinlanders coming to Texas, but when they said "huge" I didn't
know they actually meant "HUGE"! Soon as the fleet arrived all I was like, was "Damn..." But I tell you
one thing... Those foreigners might have had 6 battleships, 8 cruisers, 4 gunboats and crapload of snub,
but one thing they lacked was brains. They were acting so silly it wasn't even funny.

In the end, they actually had to flee, cause they were getting their asses handed to them in silver plates
by us Libertonians. When they decided to run they had only one battleship left, and we decided to get rid
of that one as well and ignore the snub. Cause losing one battleship would've hurt their egos, industry &
economy much more than losing all the snubs they had. So we chased that one remaining battleship and
managed to catch it right at the Hudson gate and finish it off.

And the guncams:
[Image: frlncr20111029185926.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111029190841.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111029190552.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111029192657.th.jpg]

• Incoming Transmission

Another New York day! We went out, we shot stuff, some exploded, some died. And in the end, was
hell of a day if you ask me. First, there was this Navy Carrier who came out and shot us and docked
with a nice repair bill on the captain's hands. Then we moved out to Colorado to shake those traders
a little bit and remind them how we feel about all the cargo they're importing and exporting from our
home.

There were a lot of silent runners around the place, so me, Racer and Evans were on rampage right
until this LSF rookie and some random Navy popped up. It was not a big issue though, cause Racer
took off to grab his new shiny toy he'd got and meanwhile I splashed a Supernova right in that LSF
rookie's face. By that time Racer was back and shoved a Nova torp right down that Navy's throat.

So after that we returned to Ouray to put some duct-tape on our ship hulls cause those two annoyin
bugs actually did manage to dent our ships hulls a little bit, but that's not a big issue anyways.

Oh, and the guncams:
[Image: frlncr20111101015232pn.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111101020537.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111101020916.th.jpg]
[Image: frlncr20111101021521.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111101021834.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111101022045.th.jpg]