Discovery Gaming Community
WE DID IT REDDIT!!! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: WE DID IT REDDIT!!! (/showthread.php?tid=134542)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Shizune - 05-28-2016

*sigh*

Seeing as you wish to get vile Lyth. Allow me to finish posting here then.
I was posting so Laz could stop worrying over pointless crap you keep causing.

Per Laz's request. I'm not worried about Core anymore. All of us are pissed over the amount of lying that comes from your typing. I don't care how you want to flip this entire thing on its head anymore Lyth, because that's all you do anymore, I dare say you've edited events to fit your designed godlike will huh.

Operation Spear....
An attack Core never saw comi- Oh wait, you evacuated the station before hand and nothing major was left behind...you know, rather then actually speaking with other people, you resort to listening to what, I'm now going to call, the Lyth Priests. In a short term, you don't listen to anyone else anymore then your own people because you just block others out and say 'oh goody salt' and yet wonder to yourself why no one likes to do anything with Core with the way YOU act.

I take salt, I accept what people say to me, I even accept all forms of feedback and yes, Spear was dumb in the way in was handled, I agree with Nyx more then ever on all that. Save you keep proving everyones point...with..stuff like..

(05-28-2016, 04:28 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: But it's not lies. I'd trust my own members over whatever bollocks Order| and their shills might dribble out.

(05-28-2016, 02:53 PM)Laz Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 02:37 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: The reason why we shot FP11 was because Zoners attacked Yaren first.

Uhh no... that happened after.

(05-28-2016, 03:18 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: I'd take their word over yours.

(05-28-2016, 03:47 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: I'm also not that conceited nor insecure that I'd need to encourage a mob to shill for me and quote my post over and over in a desperate attempt to give it validity.

And you still expect people to respect Core and you when you insult us in your feedback, yet you ask us for what you can improve, then crap on it in the end. For the record, no, I didn't say anything to Laz. I was asking him to tell you to quiet down for freaking once and step back. Yet it seems once again you prove my point believing your always just and that 'its for the RP' and blablabla that you want others to believe.

Remember the countless times I tried to get you to speak with me over Core/Order matters in the past? And look where that went, you broke your friendship with Golanski because your so freaking protective of Core that its actually quite amusing that you tell us its a game yet each and every time something against Core happens, you are right there going on a rant about how wrong we are...

I guess I'm going to say it because Laz, your 2iC won't.
Quote:[10:29:17 AM] Laz: I might get a MOD to lock the thread
[10:29:23 AM] Captain Nomsparrow (Clayton/Shizune): Do it
[10:29:24 AM] Laz: cause this is getting out of hand
[10:29:27 AM] Laz: for no reason
[10:29:29 AM] Laz: what so ever
[10:29:30 AM] Captain Nomsparrow (Clayton/Shizune): Laz, personally speaking, JUST DO IT
[10:29:44 AM | Edited 10:29:51 AM] Captain Nomsparrow (Clayton/Shizune): Its going ridicules and Lyth is JUST MAKING IT WORSE
[10:45:43 AM] Captain Nomsparrow (Clayton/Shizune): But it's not lies. I'd trust my own members over whatever bollocks Order| and their shills might dribble out.
[10:45:44 AM] Laz: he is being dumb
[10:45:55 AM] Captain Nomsparrow (Clayton/Shizune): He even insulted me saying that stuff Laz

And with this. I bid this hellhole of a feedback goodbye

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Apollon - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 05:15 PM)Auzari Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 05:10 PM)Ghostazarashi Wrote: I don't believe the Order player base ruined it, but Core and its HC. Every action has a reaction, this so called "petty grudge" you're talking about wasn't created from nothing but from continued actions and talks from this "ONE" person you're talking about.
we could easily analyse and dycipher that people of Teamspeak and other people with oorp grudges seriously do influence this too. I remember trying to do stuff as Core leader but all I get is "LOL THATS POWERGAMING, LOL EFF CORE, LOL EFF THIS AND THAT. "

How are you going to achieve any type of resolution with these dumb repetitive stigmas? No one is literally reasonable to anyone. I even tried to calm down both Lyth and Golanski with each other, but no one wants to get along in this community. If anything, it's the disability of forgiveness that causes all of this.

Doesn't mean you have to catch up that circlejerk train. Otherwise, you're not doing anything to get things better.

(05-28-2016, 05:15 PM)Auzari Wrote: Everyone hates each other and doesn't want to see beyond it.

That's why I see all this stuff as dumb petty squabbling.

Oh. It's mostly just Lyth and Golly. Believe me. I''ve tried numerous times to fix things between them, but no avail. Their utmost love and cyber for each other is blocking and forming obstacles for a lot of a stuff, but we can't really do anything about it.

Lythrilux Wrote:I like you too and Order| does have some great people in it. But Golanski really puts your faction down.

I have to disagree. Just like how I believe that you -may- be the best possible leader for Core, aside from all the stupid stuff you do. Golly is too.

I mean hell, I hate to say it. But, your grudges and all that may actually give more activity to the Omicrons than if you guys were on good terms.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Stoner_Steve - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 05:08 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: If people really are going to endlessly whine (but please continue because this thread is an absolute blast) then just retconn everything that happened. Clearly there was so much confusion involved that we aren't able to coherently put everything into roleplay properly and it's leaving us with holes and inconsistencies.

Your the only one who wants to recon this, and there are no holes or inconsistencies, the Core failed to stop one of its pilots from losing it and shooting up a station, you can't blame the zoners if we never were the aggressors, maybe you should agree to the CoF's terms and execute the pilot in order to save face.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Kauket - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 05:19 PM)Shizune Wrote: Operation Spear....
An attack Core never saw comi- Oh wait, you evacuated the station before hand and nothing major was left behind...you know, rather then actually speaking with other people, you resort to listening to what, I'm now going to call, the Lyth Priests
You do realise that was me right?

Here's the message dump.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=116901&pid=1690906#pid1690906

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Shizune - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 05:23 PM)Auzari Wrote:
An attack Core never saw comi- Oh wait, you evacuated the station before hand and nothing major was left behind...you know, rather then actually speaking with other people, you resort to listening to what, I'm now going to call, the Lyth Priests
You do realise that was me right?

Here's the message dump.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=116901&pid=1690906#pid1690906

If so, then I apologize. Either way, at least you freaking told me then covering your tracks, in which I thank you Nyx for actually telling me either way

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Vendetta - 05-28-2016

Good thread.

Stupid arguments, but good thread.

I don't care about either side. Arguing is pointless and this is probably going to get locked shortly, but in my opinion, any type of grudge over a video game that affects other peoples enjoyment is pathetic and time-wasting.

I'm going back to the sidelines now.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Apollon - 05-28-2016

The only thing that was good about Operation Speer was the view of so many order ships at the beginning, the 5 fps I had during the battle, and then just going away to pew nyx by the freeport.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Lythrilux - 05-28-2016

An attack Core never saw comi- Oh wait, you evacuated the station before hand and nothing major was left behind...you know, rather then actually speaking with other people, you resort to listening to what, I'm now going to call, the Lyth Priests. In a short term, you don't listen to anyone else anymore then your own people because you just block others out and say 'oh goody salt' and yet wonder to yourself why no one likes to do anything with Core with the way YOU act.

We sort of did get a tip off prior, however initially I planned to write about Core suffering considerably graver consequences as a result of Spear. The devs didn't acknowledge the event creating grave consequences but I personally wanted to damage Core a bit in wake of it. However Golanski acted like a twat both during and after the event. If he acted like less of a child throwing around his toys in a pram, maybe I would have carried on with that plan. Probably would have been more interesting to write too. However I refuse to give satisfaction to detrimental players. I already made the mistake of encouraging myself and my members to log for that event.

(05-28-2016, 05:19 PM)Shizune Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 02:53 PM)Laz Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 02:37 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: The reason why we shot FP11 was because Zoners attacked Yaren first.

Uhh no... that happened after.

I've been talking with Laz via PM and we're clarifying things. If he doesn't want to post, well I guess that really doesn't help the argument but I won't try and force him in the same way you're trying to force him to agree with what you're saying. The entire reason why we attacked the FP and shot up the Order/Zoners on that day was because they attacked Yaren.

(05-28-2016, 05:19 PM)Shizune Wrote: And you still expect people to respect Core and you when you insult us in your feedback, yet you ask us for what you can improve, then crap on it in the end. For the record, no, I didn't say anything to Laz. I was asking him to tell you to quiet down for freaking once and step back. Yet it seems once again you prove my point believing your always just and that 'its for the RP' and blablabla that you want others to believe.

There's little indication here that the majority of people posting are bothering to show any sort of respect. The idea of feedback threads is a dead one (one of the reasons why Order| locked there's, hm?). It's pretty much a drama generator for people to make memes on skype about. The staff has never shown any indication of taking such threads seriously, and I don't see why we need to either (but if they want to lock it so be it). Personally I prefer listening to things via PM or Skype. Much easier for all parties involved.

(05-28-2016, 05:19 PM)Shizune Wrote: Remember the countless times I tried to get you to speak with me over Core/Order matters in the past? And look where that went, you broke your friendship with Golanski because your so freaking protective of Core that its actually quite amusing that you tell us its a game yet each and every time something against Core happens, you are right there going on a rant about how wrong we are...

I gave up with Core/Order matters. You'd have more luck conversing with a deaf person than speaking to Golly. The fault doesn't lie in me being protective of Core, but rather how you place your leader onto a pedestal and refuse to acknowledge his faults.

(05-28-2016, 05:23 PM)Captain_Nemo Wrote: Your the only one who wants to recon this, and there are no holes or inconsistencies, the Core failed to stop one of its pilots from losing it and shooting up a station, you can't blame the zoners if we never were the aggressors, maybe you should agree to the CoF's terms and execute the pilot in order to save face.

I don't want to retconn things, but if people are so adamant to remove indies from the equation then what are we left with?

(05-28-2016, 05:34 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: I gave up with Core/Order matters. You'd have more luck conversing with a deaf person than speaking to Golly. The fault doesn't lie in me being protective of Core, but rather how you place your leader onto a pedestal and refuse to acknowledge his faults.

Don't put yourself outside of the equation here. The same goes for you really. You aren't that perfect leader you think or believe you are. If that goes for golly, then it also goes for you.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Emperor Tekagi - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 05:39 PM)Ghostazarashi Wrote:
Quote:I gave up with Core/Order matters. You'd have more luck conversing with a deaf person than speaking to Golly. The fault doesn't lie in me being protective of Core, but rather how you place your leader onto a pedestal and refuse to acknowledge his faults.
Don't put yourself outside of the equation here. The same goes for you really. You aren't that perfect leader you think or believe you are. If that goes for golly, then it also goes for you.

^
Just this. Both of you aren't perfect and endlessly blaming each other (even though Lyth, you blame Golly way more then he blames you, at least here on forums) won't help.