Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 05-30-2019

Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Kolonenplatzbau, Neu Berlin, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
Submitter: Hauptman Rudolf von Blücher
Recipant: Kaiser Kramer, Kruger Mineralien Gmbh
Subject: Modification of Permit

Guten Tag Herr Kramer,

Following a review of your application, and an on-site inspection of your facility by one of our inspection teams, I am pleased to be able to inform you that your request is here by
GRANTED. Therefore, the licence permit for "Feldkirch Depot" has been modified to permit the construction of one (1) Defense Platform at the aforementioned location.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Staabsadjutant Hauptman Rudolf von Blücher

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 05-30-2019

Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Kolonenplatzbau, Neu Berlin, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Recipant: Ian "Wolf" Howler, Howler Depot Administrator
Subject: Permit

Guten Tag Herr Howler,

I have been informed by my colleagues in the Civilian Outreach branch that your station registration would be proceeding in short order, to expedite the legal registration of your facility. Given the tense situation in Bering at present, we are most pleased that you have acted with such speed.

Now, on to business: following a review of your Permit Request, and an on-site inspection by our patrols, I am pleased to be able to inform you that your Permit for "Howler Depot" has been provisionally
GRANTED - subject to payment of registration fees. The fee of SC 50,000,000 may be paid to [RM]Armory-X. Upon receipt of payment, your Permit will go into full effect in accordance with the laws and regulations of Rheinland.

Please do not hesitate to contact us or the Rheinwehr's Civilian Outreach department should you have any issues, concerns or questions.

Hochachtungsvoll,

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - Galaxian - 06-02-2019

[Image: rDuFE73.png]
Transmission start >> Establishing uplink.

Sender: Ian "Wolf" Howler.
Callsign: ".:j:.Ferrous.Oxide"
Subject: Modular base registration payment.

Payment has been wired securely to the account provided.
Thank you for your considerations, and quick processing.
I know things must be busy, so it's a show of great efficiency.

Yours,
- Ian "Wolf" Howler

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - The.German.Market - 06-03-2019

[Image: 6VECka1.png]
[Image: 5wBoydL.jpg]

ID:
Hans Paul Walter

Recipient:
Fregattenkapitän Emma Lehmann

Subject:
Our civilian modular station

Dear To whom this may concern

As requested please see the details below allowing our Civilian Stations, but also note that GMP|German.Market.People|HQ has been listed for immediate assault and we request your immediate assistance.

Under the gratitude of common law, we have listed our information as requested.

§1.1.1. Name of the base
§1.1.2. Name of the station administrator
§1.1.3. Affiliation
§1.1.4. Purpose for the station
§1.1.5. Existing trade agreements

-- Station One--
  • §1.1.1. Name of the base - German Market Place
  • §1.1.2. Name of the station administrator - Hans Paul Walter
  • §1.1.3. Affiliation - Freelancer Civilian
  • §1.1.4. Purpose for the station - The German Market People will not tolerate taxers, pirates, bullies, or agitators who impair or suppress the freedom of individuals through travel or trade within and throughout Bering under the territory of Rheinland for and on behalf of its civilians. GMP (German Market Place) is a Neutral Zone for everyone to meet and be at peace. Also local Junkers use the base to sell ores collected in local fields.

-- Station Two--
  • §1.1.1. Name of the base - GMP|German.Market.People|HQ
  • §1.1.2. Name of the station administrator - Hans Paul Walter
  • §1.1.3. Affiliation - Freelancer Civilian
  • §1.1.4. Purpose for the station - The German Market People will not tolerate taxers, pirates, bullies, or agitators who impair or suppress the freedom of individuals through travel or trade within and throughout Bering under the territory of Rheinland for and on behalf of its civilians. GMP HQ (Headquarters) is a Neutral Zone for everyone to meet and be at peace, the base will also be used to sell and offer greater mechanical advantages also local Junkers use the base to sell ores collected in local fields.

Finest Regards,

Hans Paul Walter.

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - Bannorn - 06-03-2019

Recipant: Hans Paul Walter
Subject: Permit(s)

Guten Tag Herr Walter,

I have been informed by my colleagues in the Civilian Outreach branch that your station registration would be proceeding in short order, to expedite the legal registration of your facility. Given the tense situation in Bering at present, we are most pleased that you have acted with such speed.

Now, on to business: following a review of your Permit Request, and an on-site inspection by our patrols, I am pleased to be able to inform you that your Permit for "German Market Place" and "German Market People HQ" have been
GRANTED . The fee of SC 50,000,000 per facility has been received by [RM]Armory-X.

Please do not hesitate to contact us or the Rheinwehr's Civilian Outreach department should you have any issues, concerns or questions.

Hochachtungsvoll,

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 06-08-2019

Recipant: Registry Database
Subject: Permit(s) Registry Updated

Registry entry has been updated with all extant permits.

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - Darkseid667 - 06-30-2019

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

I hereby request the construction of a new base in the Stuttgart system, sector 4 (at least 11k away from Freiburg station).

Name of the base: Salza-Space-Colony (Salza referring to the small river in Germany, not in Austria on planet Earth)
Name of the station administrator: Timm Thaler
Affiliation: DHC
Purpose of the station: buying and selling ores from surrounding mining areas for further trade or refining

This operation will be a joint venture, Timm Thaler (//guy flies a ship called Han-Solo, formerly Slevin Kalevra, too, but I speak the better English so I do the talking) being the administrator and I myself being the humble financier and supplier (contract for waste disposal from the station has already been signed by ALG).
50 mio Cr have been sent to the [RM]Armory-X
https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5499/vw28jcud_jpg.htm

Best regards and thanks for any future reply,
Karl Stuelpner

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - SwiftWing - 07-23-2019

Name of the base: Swift's Mining - Munich
Name of the station administrator: SwiftWing
Affiliation: Daumann
Purpose for the station: Mining Base to help Rheinland Economy
Existing trade agreements: None
Location of the base: Munich

Request Char name to Send Money to Please in Responce.

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 07-31-2019

Recipant: Karl Stueplner
Subject: Registry Permit

Guten Tag Herr Stuelpner,

Following a review of your application, and confirmed receipt of your payment, I am pleased to be able to inform you that your request is here by
provisionally GRANTED, subject to the following conditions:

1. The station shall be located a minimum of 15k from the nearest Solar object, Station, Trade lane or facility.
2. Neural Net Information or other documentation is to be provided in reference to existing contracts, reference of named party ALG.

Upon completion of the named provision the Registration Permit for "Salza-Space-Colony" shall automatically be considered a full and valid permit. The database has been updated to reflect your new permit.

Salza-Space-Colony Registration Information Wrote:Base name: Salza-Space-Colony
Administrator(s): Timm Thaler
Affiliation: Daumann Heavy Construction
Notes: Contact Person - Karl Stuelpner

Hochachtungsvoll,

RE: Modular bases registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 07-31-2019

Recipant: SwiftWing
Subject: Registry Permit

Guten Tag,

We are pleased to see that Daumann continues to invest in the Munich system and the Aluminium Ore trade. In order for your application to be reviewed, please transfer the SC.50,000,000 fee to [RM]Armory-X. You will also need to provide the exact coordinates and navigational information of your intended construction to This Neural-Net Account. Your application will then be processed and reviewed.

Hochachtungsvoll,