Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Sirius Coalition - 08-30-2017

[Image: xaxabt.jpg]

COALITION COMMAND

This is a priority announcement to all Coalition Pilots. Vasily Dudko is hereby promoted to Lieutenant for successfully completing Hispania Memorandum. Like many comrades before him he has gone deep into the belly of the beast and returned an honored Comrade.

Furthermore Commander Lidya Kravchenko Nikonowa has cleared the probationary period set on her by Marshal Selim and is now granted the full rights, duty and responsibility of her current military position.

Senior Lieutenant Michael Thornton's service to the Coalition has gone quite overdue in recognition and only now does Coalition Command find the time to honor this capable Comrade's service. Henceforth Michael Thornton is promoted to the rank of Major. Much is expected of you now, Comrade, but we have faith in your ability. Do not disappoint us.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Spectre - 08-30-2017

----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: 9159cdfbd180f9f289004cfa27f3b448--german...d-guys.jpg]

[Image: 200px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png]
[Communications ID: Junior Leutnant Hans Metzger
Zhukovsky Station, Neu Moskau

[Recipient ID: Communications Centre
Zvedzney Gorodok, Neu Moskau

[Subject: Journey to the Hispania

[Priority: [Iota - Medium]
[Encryption: [Alpha - High]

Hallo, comrades.

The other day, I took my test flight into the current home of the Outcasts, the refuse of the sleeper ship Hispania. There, I made my way to the sleeper vessel and did as instructed, blasting my mark into the front of one of the pods left there. Once complete, I proceeded to my new home, where I'm not sending you this report.

With hope, soon the uncultured northerners will taste revolutionary gunfire. Until then, I'm reporting this in it's stead.

Abschied,
Jr. Lt. Hans Metzger
SCRA

[Attachments... [-001-] ....]

......Transmission Terminated]-----

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Sirius Coalition - 08-30-2017

COALITION COMMAND

This is a priority announcement to all Coalition Pilots. Hans Metzger is hereby promoted to Lieutenant for successfully completing Hispania Memorandum, and is of course also awarded the relevant medal. Now that you have proven yourself comrade, take up the sword of the Revolution and pierce the hearts, minds and bodies of the People's enemies.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Shelco - 08-30-2017

[Image: GHJ5cnG.png]

[Image: fmB1L0Y.png]

[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png] ID: Lidya Kravchenko Nikonova
[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png] Rank: Commander
[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png] Political position: First Secretary of the CPSC
[Image: 2000px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png] Encryption: Medium
[Image: iZEINyE.png]
[Image: G1C1YKr.png]

Comrades, party members and fellow people of the Coalition,

the series of victories to the glorious motherland is continuing. Once again, the capitalist Republic of Liberty has experienced what it means to be hit by the hammer of the people. The Coalition People's Warships Radek, Che Guevara, Lenin and Lithuania, together with unit Red-1 and Lieutenant Vasily Dudko have successfully launched a devastating strike against Liberty. We managed to destroy the Liberty ships Tennessee, Iowa, Fire Dragon and Leavenworth. Although we left the battle victoriously, our fight hasn't ended. The Dublin system was our retreating point and the HMS-Sovereign dared to visit this place without any guidance. The Karl Marx has helped to dismantle this ship within a few seconds, a highly successful move as well. All in all, I can only say that our comrades that participated in the fight deserve all our honor today, as the brave hearts of the people gave us the power needed to succeed. This will not be the last case of our victory, that I can promise you.

Glory to the Motherland, Glory to the Communist Party.

Attachments:

Lidya Kravchenko Nikonova
First Secretary of the CPSC
[Image: rW6DDAQ.png]
Commander

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - DarkTails - 08-31-2017

[Transmission Begins]
To: The Office of the Premier
Priority: High

Greetings Comrades,

Today I have made the trip many others have made, working my way to the Hispania. The Outcasts patrols and defenses were easily outmatched and I found the wreckage not far from their rotten planet. Finding a breach in the hull, I found a untouched area and etched the memory of my presence permanently into the remains. The return was mostly uneventful until reaching the Cambridge jump gate, where which a Bretonian pilot attempted to take me down. The pilot was summarily dispatched by his own mine in an attempt to take me with him in a collision. The rest of the return was quite quiet.

Dutifully serving,

Dominika Sokolov

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Sirius Coalition - 08-31-2017

COALITION COMMAND

This is a priority announcement to all Coalition Pilots. Dominika Sokolov is hereby promoted to Lieutenant for completing the Hispania Memorandum run, and is awarded the namesake medal. Comrades, your sister has proven herself capable, now go forth and continue to cripple the Capitalist tyrants!

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Freeroamer - 09-01-2017

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Very High
Sender: Major Michael Thornton
Destination: Commandant's Office - Revolutionary Army Command
Priority: High

[Image: rUOFgC5.png]

[Message Begins]

Today, there has been great success. Myself along with Members of our allied group known as [RHA] and Field Marshall Mehmed Selim. We have dismantled 2 capital vessels belonging to the Rheinland Military. Namely the RNC-Mirmulnir and the RNC-Nassau. Guncams of the attack have been included.

Слава революции Товарищи!

Майо́р Michael Thornton

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Lanakov - 09-17-2017

[Image: 434443Joassard.png]
Sender ID : Antoine Joassard
Subject : Multiple
Encryption strength : GLORIOUS

Comrades,

It is I, Antoine Joassard, clad in the finest Coalition uniform I could find ! This is my very first report for our glorious cause, and there is much to be said. Yesterday was indeed a glorious day for the revolution, and I have several items to report.

1. Diplomatic action

I have been tasked to accompany our glorious Field Marshall Selim on a diplomatic mission in Rheinland, in the hopes of establishing contact with the members of the Weisse Rose partei, affiliated to the Bundschuh. The meeting was conducted in front of Bruchsal base, with Emmanuel Von Gottschall spearheading the negociations. I have attached the transcription of our conversation below.

To sum it up, while the Weisse Rose has reserves regarding our respective long term objectives, they have deemed it strategically relevant to join us in the eradication of the Rheinland Military and fight as our brothers in the field. A trade agreement has also been reached, which will allow us to spread the wings of our industrial and agricultural might to our friends in need. May these tentative first steps blossom into a long and prosperous friendship as we tear down the oppressors brick by perfidious brick !

2. The Hispania Memorandum

Upon our return, I have prepared myself and engaged in the ritual of the Hispania Memorandum. Boarding a lighter, faster Partisan, I set course for the faraway Omicron Alpha system, encountering little presence, friendly or otherwise. As I approached the majestic sight of the derelict sleeper ship, I realised how close Omicron Alpha was from Lorraine, one of only two exit routes from Gallia to Sirius during the great isolation. I was only a few jump holes away from my besieged home... And yet so far from my new home.
I decided to pay a tribute to my former brothers and sisters when the time came to set my mark upon the Hispania, as you'll find.

The way back posed no significant difficulties. At least until...

3. The Outcast destroyer

Upon my return to New Moscou, I've been notified of an unidentified presence in Omega 9, exhibiting the signature of a heavy craft. I was ordered to report to a bomber and investigate. It did not take long.

I tracked the beast, which wordlessly opened fire at me a moment after, while making a run for New Moscou. I gave chase, hitting it as often and as accurately as I could, being on my own under his constant fire. Finally, I caught up with him and managed to score a deadly Nova blow.

Outcasts are a deadly threat. I've already seen too many of them during my time as a Maquisard. To see one so heavily armed, venture so far from his filthy home is very worrying. There is a possibility that he tailed me... But I detected no cloak aboard, and destroyers aren't typically used as spying craft.

That is the extend of my report, comrades. Much was accomplished that day, and I already long for my next mission in service to the Revolution. Hourra !

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Sirius Coalition - 09-18-2017

COALITION COMMAND

This is a priority announcement to all Coalition Pilots. Antoine Joassard has proven himself recently across multiple theaters. Not only does his smug Gallic face look the part now, he has shown himself a capable bridge builder and destroyer. For his services to the People he is hereby promoted directly to Senior Lieutenant effective immediately. In addition he is hereby awarded the Hispania Memorium Medal for completing his rite of passage as many comrades have before him.

With such faithful additions to our ranks, surely, from the deepest of the Omicrons to the Bretonian stars the Red Army is the strongest! Go forth Comrades, and do not stop until our banner is draped over every house!

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Freeroamer - 09-19-2017

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Very High
Sender: Major Michael Thornton
Destination: Revolutionary Army Command
Priority: Very High

[Image: rUOFgC5.png]

[Message Begins]

Today, a routine patrol comprising of myself in command of the CPW-Trotsky and Dominika Sokolov piloting a Revolution class bomber was conducted with the following results. A enemy vessel emblazoned with the name [S6-RNC-Nestor was observed entering New Moscow on long range scanners. Never the less, The vessel was destroyed after a short chase which ended in the Kazan System.

Слава революции Товарищи!

Майо́р Michael Thornton

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса