Discovery Gaming Community
WE DID IT REDDIT!!! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: WE DID IT REDDIT!!! (/showthread.php?tid=134542)

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Jayce - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 11:30 PM)Sol Wrote: Jayce, pls stop having your way with underage boys every 2 line in your RPs.

You just miss out on the meaningful RPs. I had a great one in Delta a few days ago with Otousan and Hans von Goobleygoo, discussing the nature of human augments and how poor people can't afford them. They've got to make do with what god gave them, and how that's more magnanimous than any super robot arm.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Impyness - 04-16-2016

"Some individuals on the Teamspeak rallied together and logged Core indies en masse with the intent of ganking <PRIME>, and some of them had access to Core| accounts when they shouldn't (cough cough Impy) because one of my HC gave them out accidently, and I will remedy this as soon as the admins are able to unlock my shareds."

I never fired a shot, the people actually in Core| are the ones who did all of the ganking here. And for the record I've had access to these shareds for ages, you've never moved the gunboats off of the accounts nor had you ever previously mentioned until the fight that people shouldn't be flying them unless they're in the faction and have the rank. I even specifically remember mentioning to you a few (2-3) months ago that the gunboats aren't actually locked, regardless. I've literally been using these for over a year now, since at one point you were even handing out multiple capital armored Makos to people who weren't in Core|.

Please don't try to deflect the bad behavior of Core on to other people.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - t0l - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 11:23 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: The Core|WV-Thresh.Prince is also no longer in Core, as well as the Core|Sealion. Those ships are supposed to be untagged.

Excuse me? Last time I checked, I was still in your faction, but I just don't want to be in the chat. I engaged the first cruiser, then the second one started shooting me despite me not firing at him when you called for a 1v1.

I didn't shoot Tau-66 either, but okay.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Lythrilux - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 11:34 PM)Impyness Wrote: "Some individuals on the Teamspeak rallied together and logged Core indies en masse with the intent of ganking <PRIME>, and some of them had access to Core| accounts when they shouldn't (cough cough Impy) because one of my HC gave them out accidently, and I will remedy this as soon as the admins are able to unlock my shareds."

I never fired a shot, the people actually in Core| are the ones who did all of the ganking here. And for the record I've had access to these shareds for ages, you've never moved the gunboats off of the accounts nor had you ever previously mentioned until the fight that people shouldn't be flying them unless they're in the faction and have the rank. I even specifically remember mentioning to you a few (2-3) months ago that the gunboats aren't actually locked, regardless. I've literally been using these for over a year now, since at one point you were even handing out multiple capital armored Makos to people who weren't in Core|.

Please don't try to deflect the bad behavior of Core on to other people.

Please don't lie to me. You are not even in the Core| faction and are not supposed to have access to those shareds. Core has regulations that you did not want to adhere to, nor did you have any interest in the faction's RP other than spreading toxicity from within (as shown by your constant trolling of my faction members as well as abrasiveness towards any sort of faction developments and your desire to put the faction down whenever possible).

Keep you and your teamspeak memecrew away from my faction thank you.

(04-16-2016, 11:36 PM)Tal Wrote:
(04-16-2016, 11:23 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: The Core|WV-Thresh.Prince is also no longer in Core, as well as the Core|Sealion. Those ships are supposed to be untagged.

Excuse me? Last time I checked, I was still in your faction, but I just don't want to be in the chat. I engaged the first cruiser, then the second one started shooting me despite me not firing at him when you called for a 1v1.

I didn't shoot Tau-66 either, but okay.

I thought you told me you were no longer in the faction, which was indicative of you not being in any of the Skype chats. If that is not the case, then I will put you back into those.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Darku - 04-17-2016

I always thought Core is the only one faction that they mostly involved in RP cause when I see any kind of RP thread about Core I truly love to read it, I know my English is really bad but that doesn't mean I can't read; anyway. The thing is you guys don't really like to stop ganking and when someone wants to duel with you just ignore them though spit on them and gank them. You are the best RP faction?

(04-17-2016, 12:00 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: ~Core|WV-Athena

[17.04.2016 13:08:53][17.04.2016 13:08:53] Core|WV-~~~: Jack: So whats going on here?
[17.04.2016 13:09:17] Core|WV-~~~: Jack: Moving in to engage!

just two line and you start shooting mortar even you called a bomber, even my ship was damaged only had 500 nanos and 427 battery (before core encounter with me). I even asked you for 'Duel' you ignore didn't even answer but you didn't stop shooting and your wing man (bmb) guy replied

[17.04.2016 13:13:28] Core|~~~.: Not today

if you forced to gank somebody then my request leave the area , you already ganked many time it has to be stop now.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Lythrilux - 04-17-2016

The encounter had begun much earlier than that prior to Athena engaging. My fighter had already engaged your Battleship prior. You also had an AI cruiser helping you, and Athena wasn't feeling up to a duel anyway.

If we were too excessive for your tastes, then I apologise.

Well you can keep your side clear like 'Innocent'. You're fighter wing man wasn't really engaged at me before you come so please. and that 'AI Cruiser' didn't really help me from the beginning either you had to no wing man and 'Athena' even cruised on me, isn't it ? stop ganking

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Lythrilux - 04-17-2016

As the pilot of the fighter, I can say I was doing damage to your shields. I had also cruise disrupted you several times. The AI Cruiser said multiple times that it was going to offer your assistance, and throughout the fight we treated it as a potential adversary since the start of the encounter. If it did not do a good job at assisting you then we cannot be blamed for their shortcomings. The pilot of the Athena isn't the most confident in Battleships and against both you and the AI Cruiser it probably would have died. Hence why the cruising up: Athena cruised up on you becauase it was taking so long to kill you, so we thought we'd speed things up for everyone's sake.

guess talking with you would be my waste of time but I know you'll avoid. The 'Mako' didn't really give a bit 'attention' to 'AI' cause he knows its the best chance to destroy me cause it was already damaged (in mission) and the AI Cruiser he want to assist me after long time even he was more likely 5k away from our battle. and about the 'cruised' (Athena) had a bmb wing man, wasn't enough for the 'Mako' ?

I've pretty much said all there is from my end to say about this matter. If you didn't enjoy the encounter, then we can try to do better next time. But personally, I feel our course of action was justified.