Discovery Gaming Community
Foreign and Illegal Warships Database - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: Bretonian Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=170)
+----- Thread: Foreign and Illegal Warships Database (/showthread.php?tid=164547)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Foreign and Illegal Warships Database - TheKusari - 06-08-2023

[Image: leon.png?width=1551&height=595]

Leon Vicci

To: Foreign and Illegal Warships Licensing Office, Kingdom of Bretonia

Good day, House Officials of the Kingdom of Bretonia.

Brushing up on your laws regarding warships, I believe that my own vessel, the '\S/'NX-01 would be classified as such. Quite some time ago, my vessel was approved for the use of Jump Drives and Hyperspace Scanners. You may read over the prior application here.

I would like my vessel to be formally registered to prevent any issues flying through Bretonian space. In addition, please do make sure the Starfliers signature is included, as the ship has undergone several maintenance jobs since we were registered. On behalf of the Starfliers, we would appreciate your reply on this matter.

As Always, Godspeed

RE: Foreign and Illegal Warships Database - Gabriel Hunter - 06-09-2023

To : Bretonian Government, Office of Foreign Vessel Registrations
Subject : Seeking Permssions and Registration of Bustard Class Vessels
Encryption level : Low

Name and affiliation: Gabriel Hunter, Freelancer
Accompanying documentation: Proof of Standing with Bretonia / Friendly
Category: Technology

Esteemed Bretonian Government Foreign Vessel Registry,

My name is Gabriel Hunter, captain of the Bustard-class Carrier "FLC|Serenity.Ascendant", Freelancer by trade. I hereby request permission to use said Bustard-class Carrier to transit Bretonian territory and to conduct missions for the Bretonian Police, Armed forces and Intelligence Services. Since my ship is also equipped with a cloaking device and Jump drive, I also request permission to use these pieces of equipment in self-defense and if absolutely necessary only, while on Bretonian territory.

Should you require any further information, I will be happy to forward it to you.

RE: Foreign and Illegal Warships Database - The Kingdom of Bretonia - 06-20-2023

Notification

Update:

The pending requests have been approved. We will update the original document shortly. We apologize for the delay.

Godspeed.

RE: Foreign and Illegal Warships Database - {Daumann Heavy Construction} - 11-29-2023

[Image: H30f13E.png]

[Image: nbrdabW.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Government of Bretonia
CC: Kurt Reber, CEO of Daumann Heavy Construction
SENDER: Daumann Public Communications

To whom it may concern.

Guten tag.

Our organisation has lately come into the possession of a Bustard liner. We understand that this vessel is restricted within Bretonian space, an as such we seek to get a permit for use within Bretonian space. The purpose of said vessel is primarily long distance staging vessel. Where we bring operatives with us and explore distant areas.

Said vessel is equipped with a cloaking device, Hyperspace Matrix and a jump drive. We do not foresee any reason to use such systems within well established house space, such as yours, but we do however find it prohibitively tedious to uninstall the equipment for each passage, thus we humbly request to be permitted operating in Bretonian house space with such systems installed.

The callsign of the vessel is {DHC}Bavaria. Attached is the current standing of the crew

Amelia Tost
Daumann Heavy Construction Communications department.

Attachment(s):

1. None

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Foreign and Illegal Warships Database - MacRory's Irregulars - 12-06-2023

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: fvj6rkZ.png]
[Image: O85Djka.png]

To: Government of Bretonia
Point of origin: Freeport 6
Subject: Bustard licence
Encrpytion key: 8rv{ew

To whom it may concern,

MacRory's Irregulars would like to request a licence for a Bustard class ship, [>MRI<]Drake's Fortune, to traverse through Bretonia's sovereign space. We do not plan to conduct any sort of operations with said ship in systems belonging to Bretonia, the ship's area of operations will be in border words, but given the separated nature of these regions we might need to transit through Bretonia when moving from one border word region to another. The ship will be eventualy equiped with Jump Drive device, which we hereby request a licence for too. This equipement wont be used inside Bretonia's borders, except for extremely dire circumstances.

With regards,

Finnean MacRory
Coordinator of the Irregulars

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

RE: Foreign and Illegal Warships Database - MacRory's Irregulars - 12-27-2023

YOU HAVE ONE [1] UNREAD MESSAGE

RE: Foreign and Illegal Warships Database - The Kingdom of Bretonia - 01-26-2024

Notification

Update:

The pending requests have been approved. The original document has been updated. We sincerely apologize for the considerable delay.

The Kingdom of Bretonia generally only restricts the usage of Jump Drive technology, not its possession. Emergency usage is generally not permitted to avoid potential abuse of such a clause. Should you desire to possess the legal means to utilize it in emergency and other situations, please refer to the Office of Jump Drive Operation Registry and Reporting.

Godspeed and thank you for your patience.

RE: Foreign and Illegal Warships Database - Cobrastrike - 03-13-2024

[Image: header-marlan-update.png]

<::To: United Kingdom of Bretonia;
<::From: New Dawn Initiative, independent affiliate of the IMG;
<::User Ident: Lucy Vara, Captain of NDI|CV-Penumbra;
<::Message Commences;

Greetings,
In accordance with Bretonian regulation, Section 5-E, we hereby request licensing for the below listed capital class vessels to travel through Bretonian space. The express purpose of this request is to allow for passage between the Tau's and the Omega's, as required by our ongoing mining operations. Specifically this would include the systems of Leeds, New London, and Cambridge. We also request that these licenses remain in place until otherwise stated, to act as a deterrent against outside forces seeking to impede mining endeavours in both regions.

The ships in question are one "Bustard" Civilian Light Carrier and two IMGC-104D "Sagarmatha" Cruiser class vessels, registered under the following call-signs:
  • Carrier - NDI|CV-Penumbra
  • Cruiser 1 - NDI|CV-Nightstorm
  • Cruiser 2 - NDI|CV-Nightbringer

Any alterations to the above call-signs will involve a prompt communication to inform you of such.

We eagerly await your reply on the matter and are open to further discussion or any restrictions that would be required of us.

<::Message Ends;

[Image: footer-marlan-update.png]

RE: Foreign and Illegal Warships Database - Barrier - 05-01-2024

[Image: hyUFnPl.png]

SENDER: Adam Linhardt, Vorsitzender, SEO
RECIPIENT: Illegal Warship Database, Bretonia
SUBJECT: Illegal Vessel Licensing
ENCRYPTION: High

Guten Tag to whoever this may concern at the Bretonian Illegal Warship Database office.

I am contacting you in order to request on behalf of Sirius Entsorgung to operate what is considered an illegal vessel in Bretonian space. The vessel class in question has been identified by SEO engineers as the ideal replacement for the "Golem" ALG Mover: the "Pitbull" Pirate Train.

The purpose of these vessels and our organization as a whole remains unchanged. We are still focused on toxic waste disposal, and the fulfillment of our contractual obligations, such as the West Leeds clean-up. These Pitbull-class vessels will be retrofitted to serve as a safe and efficient disposal platform, which requires less specialized maintenance, with replacement parts available from all corners of Sirius.

Therefore, the approval of this request would ensure the continued smooth operation of SEO in Bretonia. If you require additional assurances and bona-fides, please don't hesitate to reach out over our public communications node.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Adam Linhardt
Vorsitzender
Sirius Entsorgung

[Image: IkG2www.png]