Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

Outpost registry (iRP) - Lukas - 09-15-2012

========INCOMING TRANSMISSION========

To : Rheinland Federal Police.
Subject: Outpost Construction.

Guten Tag meine Herren, my name is Lukas B. My company (friends from H&K) and I want to deploy a base to construct cloaks for RNC and the public of Rheinland.

§1.1.1. Name of the base : Depot Sony
§1.1.2. Name of the station administrator : Lukas B.
§1.1.3. Affiliation : Junker
§1.1.3.1 The affiliation of the station administrator has to be at least neutral to the law-enforcement authorities. Junker Tag has the base
§1.1.3.2 The affiliation of the station administrator has to be hostile to the Rheinland unlawful groups. Base is a Junker base RNC can dock all other can't dock
§1.1.3.4 The in §1.1.3.1 and §1.1.3.2 mentioned points have to be proofed. Friendly with H&K
§1.1.4. Purpose for the station : Build items and Storroom
§1.1.5. Existing trade agreements : Rheinland and Bretonia all where the junkers can go .
§1.1.6. Location of the base : Munich

I know that Junkers are a little unfrendly is too RM but Rheinland need a cleaning crew and thats are Junker and my Job is that . I hope thats all ok . I have to tell you that the base is already built I wish they still login.

With Best Greets Lukas.B

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - justin1991 - 11-04-2012

Hello, i would like to create a base in omega-15 to strengthen rheinland millitary efforts there and to store prisoners n other loot we acquire from the unlawfulls. this base primary objective would be a prison however it might also be used for some technology such as jumpdrives hyperscaners and docking bays later down the road after its stable.
plz let me know were to send any fee needed

base name: nova prison
administrator: RNC_stonewall
affiliation: rheinland military

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - rwx - 11-07-2012

..::Incomming Transmission::..

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

PRIORITY:Low
ENCRYPTION:Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Inspekteur Carl Becker
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: Nova prison

Sehr geehrter captain of the RNC_stonewall,

I regret to inform you, that your request will be declined, if it stays as it is, due the following reasons:
  1. I don't find your name.
  2. Prisons in Rheinland will belong to Rheinland Bundespolizei, we don't need a new-one, because Vierlande is relative empty.
  3. Equipment construction on a prison is ineffective.
  4. The Rheinwehr has the Schwerin in Omega-15. That's the place where you can drop your loots.

Mit freundlichen Grueߟen

Inspekteur Carl Becker
Rheinland Bundespolizei

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Jason753 - 11-10-2012

Hello me and a friend would like to make a base in Omega-15.

Name of base: Nova station
Name of the station administrator: {R}-RNC-Jason952
Affiliation: Rheinland Military
Purpose: Omega-15 is on the border of the Rheinland space. I know the battleship Schwerin is in the sector, but battleship Schwerin is not enough. There have been frequent attacks from the Hessains. If their is a attack in omega-15 or in the omegas, all our heavy weapon stations are on the border of Liberty. If there was a need in the Omegas, all our ships would take to long to go and get heavy weapons! We need a heavy weapons, armor, and cloaks on the border of the Omegas!! Rheinland military have put battleships around rheinland, but thats not enough!!! Battleships are slow. They can just fly right around a battleship. Let me make this base and we can mount a quicker response to battles in the Omegas! No longer does the Rheinland military have to get the disteress signal, get weapons, form up, and then go and help!!! This instalation will cut the time by, 50% in my estimation!! Omega-15 has good jump holes going in all directions making it a good place to make a base. Please, we have put too much resources on the Liberty border! We have left our back door open. Let me build this base and that door will closed to the best of my abilities.
Thank you.

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - rwx - 11-30-2012

SUBJECT: Nova station

Sehr geehrter captain of the {R}-RNC-Jason952,

It has taken a time to formulate this answer, because I heard about a discussion between you and an officer at the RFP|Chemnitz.

The more I wonder, why I still didn't receive the data, which are necessary for your registration:
  • I don't find your name.
  • I can't find the RNC-Jason952 in the Rheinland capital ship registry.
  • The construction of a new station would take more time and efforts than a shipping of, as you called, heavy weapons to the Schwerin.

Of course I understand your concerns in the Omega-15 system. So here are some tipps:

1. The Rheinwehr in Omega-15 shouldn't violate the Rostock perimeter. It's Bounty hunter space.
  2. If you follow point 1, the Bounty hunter guild wouldn't have a reason to not support you in skirmishes.
  3. You should register your ship in the Rheinland capital ship registry. This would help you for forming a greater defense force and would fulfill Rheinland law article 8 §1.1.3.4.

Mit freundlichen Grueߟen

Inspekteur Carl Becker
Rheinland Bundespolizei

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Jason753 - 12-01-2012

Forgive me!
My user name is {R}-RNC-Jason752. I have not put my name on the Rheinland capital ship registry. Until now, I hadn't heard of it. I will fix that.

You have concerns of it being more effort than reward, well I will tell you this, me and friends will be making the base.
Rheinland Military will not be required to help construct it.
We welcome all the help you can give, but it is not crucial to our base's survival.
The base's construction will be very close to the battleship.

Thank you.

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Jason753 - 12-04-2012

I have rigistered on the Rheinland capital ship registry. named as {R}-RNC-Jason752. Thank you

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Daumann Heavy Construction - 12-18-2012

===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: 8YStl.png]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Ericka Sprew, Legal department.

Guten tag, Daumann Heavy Construction is submitting this base registration form, as required by law.

1.1.1. Name of the base: Krupp Munitions

1.1.2. Name of the station administrator : Dieter Mittermeier.

1.1.3. Affiliation : Daumann Heavy Construction.

1.1.4. Purpose for the station: Ore storage depot.

1.1.5. Existing trade aggreements: Free trade of aluminum ore.

1.1.6. Location of the base: New Berlin System. Above The Ring.

DHC- Acknowledges to follow the associated responsibilities stated in clause 2.3. Which as to the date of this registration are the following:

Quote:2.3. Responsibilities

2.3.1. The station administrators have to ensure, the official law-enforcement authorities have docking rights all the time.

2.3.2. The station administrators have to ensure, at least two official Rheinland coorporations have docking rights.

2.3.3. Trade agreements with restricted non-Rheinland corporations have to be approved by the Rheinland Bundestag.

2.3.4. Trade agreements with restricted goods have to be approved by the Rheinland Bundestag.

2.3.5. The station administrators have to ensure, the trading within Rheinland space to the base has to not violate the laws of Rheinland.

Right now, the accountacy department is in the process of approving the transaction fee, and will update the transmission when it has been succesfully. However we require a valid bank account to tansfer the fee, as none was listed.

Thanks for your time.

===Transmission Terminated===

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 12-19-2012

SUBJECT: Krupp Munition

Sehr geehrte Frau Sprew,

finally DHC is willing to register the station, ja?

I according to Rheinland law article 8 §2.3.2. I've to ask about the Rheinland factions, DHC want's to grant access to Krupp Munition; because you didn't mention it.

According to §1.1.5. I need to know, between which factions such a trade will be executed.

Furthermore, you get the bank account, if your registration sheet is fine.

Mit freundlichen Grueߟen

Inspekteur Carl Becker
Rheinland Bundespolizei

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Daumann Heavy Construction - 12-19-2012

===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: 8YStl.png]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Ericka Sprew, Legal department.

Quote:I according to Rheinland law article 8 §2.3.2. I've to ask about the Rheinland factions, DHC want's to grant access to Krupp Munition; because you didn't mention it.

The current groups and organizations have access to Krupp Munitions.
[RM]
BDM|
RFP|
Autonomous Department of Management and Interstellar Navigation
Repex
Samura
OSI
Bowex
GMG,
Juker Congress.

Quote:According to §1.1.5. I need to know, between which factions such a trade will be executed.

DHC deals several types of ore between some of the corporations listed above. Aditionally we deal He3 for internal purposes. We cannot provide a static list of customers, as contracts are approved, modified, or terminated all the time.

===Transmission Terminated===