Discovery Gaming Community
v4.88 General bug reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Bug Reports (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=573)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: v4.88 General bug reports (/showthread.php?tid=125259)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Alley - 06-26-2015

(06-26-2015, 01:55 PM)Oldum Wrote: After Applying the latest patch, Avast gave a false malware error, and since then the game is only running in 800x600 , instead of 1440x900 . Also, tried turning avast off ( Disco is already in the exclusions ) but as soon as I turni it on while the game is running, it kills it. Restoring DSAce.dll also only works when Avast is off.

Add an exception in your AV. You might be using the web protection thingy.

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Oldum - 06-26-2015

(06-26-2015, 01:58 PM)Alley Wrote:
(06-26-2015, 01:55 PM)Oldum Wrote: After Applying the latest patch, Avast gave a false malware error, and since then the game is only running in 800x600 , instead of 1440x900 . Also, tried turning avast off ( Disco is already in the exclusions ) but as soon as I turni it on while the game is running, it kills it. Restoring DSAce.dll also only works when Avast is off.

Already added the Discovery folder, the web address and even the launcher exe and it's still doing it .

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Alley - 06-26-2015

(06-26-2015, 02:06 PM)Oldum Wrote:

Already added the Discovery folder, the web address and even the launcher exe and it's still doing it .

I don't use avast so I'm not going to be able to help

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Stoner_Steve - 06-26-2015

(06-26-2015, 02:07 PM)Alley Wrote:
(06-26-2015, 02:06 PM)Oldum Wrote:

I don't use avast so I'm not going to be able to help

You have to re-install the game, and before launching it for the first time re-add the files to Avasts exception list. At least that's what it took me to stop it from getting upset.

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Aroxan - 06-28-2015

Hello,

I just went back (yesterday) from a 5 days trip.
I launched the game, let the launcher did the updates and connected to the Server, just to see that 4 of my characters, including my bank account, have been completely depleted of all of their cash.

I haven't seen anything that can be related to -or be the cause of- this problem reading the patchnotes or by using the search fonction.

Does anyone had this problem before ?
Did i get punished for something ?
Is that a bug or can it be an action from a hacker/theft ?

If you need more info (characters/account names or whatever), just pm me.

I hope this is an exceptional problem, because it is really really discouraging ! This game is hard enough for newbies without that Smile

Thanks in advance !

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Fluffyball - 06-28-2015

(06-28-2015, 08:30 AM)Aroxan Wrote: Hello,

I just went back (yesterday) from a 5 days trip.
I launched the game, let the launcher did the updates and connected to the Server, just to see that 4 of my characters, including my bank account, have been completely depleted of all of their cash.

I haven't seen anything that can be related to -or be the cause of- this problem reading the patchnotes or by using the search fonction.

Does anyone had this problem before ?
Did i get punished for something ?
Is that a bug or can it be an action from a hacker/theft ?

If you need more info (characters/account names or whatever), just pm me.

I hope this is an exceptional problem, because it is really really discouraging ! This game is hard enough for newbies without that Smile

Thanks in advance !

You may like to check the sanctions section here.

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Aroxan - 06-28-2015

I did that before posting here (I forgot to mention it in my previous post, sorry), and none of my account are in there :/
But I'll keep an eye on it. Anyway, thanks Smile

I also forgot to say that on these characters, all of the consumables (bots, cargo and ammos) are gone too.

Any other ideas ?

Edit : Just to be sure, i just watched all my cargo holds, no sanction notices.

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Nerva - 07-02-2015

Trafalgar is buying Scrap for 4437 per unit. One can just mine it outside the station and sell it right away with zero risk involved. It takes about 5-6 min to fill a Salvager and sells for ~14.5 millions.
Same applies to Southampton, and 2-3 other stations are fairly close too.

Nomad fighter NPCs (Voidrunner) are shieldless and are sometimes immune to damage.
Edit: A friend told me the latter is probably because of a certain texture pack I installed.

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - Fluffyball - 07-04-2015

The buttons asigned to the turn left/right were turning camera instead of turning the ship, even with the SPACE pressed to lock the free look.

Ship:
LNS-McClusky, Liberty Gunboat.

RE: v4.88 General bug reports - pillow - 07-04-2015

You forgot to press Spacebar.
Log a snub, get out of the base, press H, spacebar then move with the things.
#discoproblems