Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - mtjsmith - 11-13-2010

Discovery Forum Name: mtjsmith
Name: Maria Schneider
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): mtjsmith

Height: 5ft 5"
Weight: 9 stone
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information: Maria had it all until she was 16, her family loved her - there was always money on tap. She was accepted to be the next big thing on the holonet until a brutal robbery on her home left both her parents dead and all her worldly pocessions either stolen or destroyed. As her father didn't believe much in insurance, the payouts were miserable and Maria swore revenge. After training herself how to fly and shoot, she joined the secondary ranks of the Military. Now she wishes to take the next big step - To become a fully fledged primary fighter pilot. She wants to find those responsible for her parents death - the only link the police have was that the assailants came from Liberty. This is as much a reason as any to see all Liberty forces (lawful and unlawful) swept aside.

Basic Personality Traits: Beautiful Blonde Bombshell and uses such beauty to her advantage. She exploits men to get what she want's and has no trouble getting her hands dirty to acheive her goals.

Ship Class: Wraith VHF armed with Hornvipers.

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? About 4-5 months

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? Not sure on this one - I reinstalled Freelancer, I saw that people were playing this mod - I downloaded, installed and here I am!

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? [LN]-Matt.Smith - [RHA]Matheus.Schmitt - Various indies

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? My good friend Danny (chillermiller) has been accepted into the ranks and I think it would be interesting to see how the "other side" do in the war against Liberty. I played as an indie in my first fight with RM people in Bering last night which was very intense. I hope you guys will accept me.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 11-13-2010

[color=#33FF33]Maria Schneider, thank you for showing interest in joining the Rheinwehr. But you cannot expect that we will let you in with such short life story. Add some details and stories what would show your personality. The only thing i see in your life story is the revenge. You have to understand that we have to know everything about our pilots.

Freulein Schneider [color=#33FF33]EXTEND YOUR BIO
so we would actually know something about you.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - mtjsmith - 11-13-2010

Hah! You want to know more about me huh? Well I have little patience for time wasters for a start - I do understand your reluctance in letting someone like me into the Primary ranks of the Military. Perhaps you are scared of my affect on your officers? Perhaps scared of my need to strike back at those that have taken everything from me?

You're right however, I was a bit vague in my bio. Delibratly so. The last 4 years have been tough, disgusting, degrading and awful. I am after a fresh start, a new home but most important of all - support.

I'm 20, I had never been on my own before my parents died. I currently have no-one else to turn to. The only family I knew was my mother and father. From the age of 10, I had been preparing to take the theatres / holonet by storm and become a star. My parents pressured me greatly into achieving my potential. We travelled all around Liberty (before the war) securing appearances on the Manhatten broadway. It was tough being at school and then singing at night however I loved every moment. At age 15, we moved back to Rheinland so that I could perform at the People's House on New Berlin. Two weeks before I was due to take part in "Ein Nutcracker" - The thieves and murders struck into my home.

They murdered my parents before my eyes...

Maria starts crying while dictating this holo-message

My life changed there and then, the money I got from my parents estate was paltry. I could afford a ticket to Bonn Station. From there.. I will not divulge too much in what I had to do for Junkers and scum but I managed to finally get a Wraith VHF and work in the secondary fleet. This part of my life, I will not go into. You must understand a woman must keep some secrets.

Maria looks horrified and breaks down again

I was born on New Berlin, I have no brothers or sisters. My school life was totally focused around music, dance, theatre. It was all I knew.

Now all I know is pain and suffering, I have tried to find those responsible. I have failed. I have hit rock bottom.. this is not so much an application - More of a plea for help.

Maria looks at her Wraith

This is all I have, I bought her from the Junker I... I.. *She shakes her head* - It took a while to fix up, it look a while to learn how to fly her. This is what I give to the Military. Me, my fighter, and all my desire, determination and will to try and put things right.

I've seen our brave pilots force Liberty back, I have seen what these people are doing to save wretches like me. I want to help, I want to start again. I need something to live for again.

Maria starts shaking visibly

I apologise for breaking down during this holonet projection.... You really don't know what I have had to do to survive. Please let me show you that I am worth a chance.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - spacefish - 11-14-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Spacefish

Name:Oskar.Alder

S.K.Y.P.E://Aaron.Evens

Height: 6 feet

Weight: 190 pounds

Hair Color: Jet black

Planet of Birth: Planet baden Baden

Background: Oskar.Hans.Alder was born on Planet Baden Baden since Baden Baden is a Spa & Cruise planet Oskar had a pretty good life he had a good education. His father worked as a manager on a Spa & Cruise ship he was away from home alot. His mother was a stay at home mom and had to look after Oskar and his two brothers Hans,and Adolf. When he was 16 years of age he came home with his mother and his brothers from a great lunch as they walk in the door the phone rings. His mother picks it up and says hello pauses for a moment and drops the phone in tears.His fathers cruise ship was attacked and destroyed by pirates. As his father was his familys main source of credits they went into poverty as they lost there home and all they own. They walk the streets no education no food begging for money as Oskar watched his two brothers get more slim and more slim until they died of starvation.months after that his mother got a small paying job and was able to rent a small apartment they live there for a few years in grief Oskar is now 19 His mother and him worked up enough money to send him to a better life on planet new berlin. when he gets to new berlin he picks a small job and finishes his education. He supports himself very well.Once he is 25 he is sitting at home realizing that he needs more exitment in his life he Enlists for independent security company that operates in space. He gets the basic training in a fighter. He gets good income doing this but would like to fight for a cause. So he is enlisting in the Rheinland Military

Traits: Brave,Follows orders well,Does not question orders,loyal,Impulsive at times.

Ship class:Very heavy fighter.

//OCC PART

How long have you been playing Discovery 24/7

Answer: Since September 2007

What madeyou play Discovery 24/7

Answer:A friend

Other chars:

TF7|LNS-Levan
TF7|SK-A.Farister
[A.T.I]Aaron.Evans

OCC reason for joining RM?

Ihave fought the Liberty/Rheinland war In liberty's view and want to try it in Rheinland's view.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 11-14-2010

Maria schneider, your application is now under review
I sent you the questionnaire, fill it out in the meanwhile so we could decide about you.

Oskar.Alder, thank you for your interest in joining the Rheinwehr forces, but you have to provide us with a longer life story. I told this to many recruits before and the same applies to you.
Mein herr EXTEND YOUR BIO so we would actually know something about you.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 11-14-2010

Maria Schneider

Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - spacefish - 11-14-2010

' Wrote:Maria schneider, your application is now under review
I sent you the questionnaire, fill it out in the meanwhile so we could decide about you.
Oskar.Alder, thank you for your interest in joining the Rheinwehr forces, but you have to provide us with a longer life story. I told this to many recruits before and the same applies to you.
Mein herr EXTEND YOUR BIO so we would actually know something about you.

Ok edited plese take a look

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - DartStriker - 11-16-2010

"Retired Hauptgefreiter Erwin Helge requesting permission to re-enlist."

Discovery Forum Name: Dartstriker
Name: Erwin Helge
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):

Height: 6'2
Weight: 189
Hair Color: Blond

Planet/Station of Origin: Baden Baden

Background Information:
Erwin is the youngest son of an aristocratic family that owned a large share of the resort enterprises on Baden Baden. He was spoiled as a child getting anything and everything he wished. He grew up around the wealthy, and around members of an elite society that had little cares in the world. His life was spent on fancy Luxury Liners and in beach front resorts. His education was custom tailored to fit his needs and his professors had been the best money could buy. It was a family tradition that each male member of the Helge family join the armed forces in defense of the homeland. Of course this usually meant easy positions of arm chair commanding, which Erwin was himself expecting. He lived with his parents for many years in complete happiness. His father died at the old age of 81 do to natural causes and his mother several years later peacefully in her sleep at the age of 79. Erwin new it was his time to carry on the family tradition and join the armed forces, so he enlisted with the help of some of the more affluent military contacts his father new. For his first year in the academy everything was fine, but that was all to change. The companies his parents invested in all fell in profit rapidly at the out break of small border skirmishes with Liberty. While non of the companies went under it was enough to strip his family of it's wealth. Fair weather friends soon jumped ship, and tried to distance themselves from the Helge family and it's failure. His military contact dropped his backing and he was kicked from the officer academy and placed in the standard Rhineland Military corp.
He has been transformed into a complainer, one who thinks the world is out to get him even with the substantial money that was left in his bank account from his deceased parents. This money accounts for several billion credits, but from Erwin's point of view he used to play with that kind of money as a child. His new goal is to achieve fame through military actions and feels he has to live up to his parents legacy.

Once Helge reached the rank of Hauptgefreiter he resigned with honor from the Rheinland Military. Although, it is rumored he and his wealth still retained mysterious ties to the upper echelons of RM High Command. After he departed though, he took on a mercenary role and freelanced against Liberty Capital Vessels. A small group of raiders recruited from local crooks and himself claimed four gunboats, three cruiser, and five fighters. The thrill of combat was a driving force behind his actions, but the call of the fatherland would call him back. Once again he seems to be searching for a place in the RM.

Basic Personality Traits:
Erwin has a rude, aristocratic side left in him still, but it has been fading since the shock of being treated like a normal person. He is very loyal to the Chancellor and reveres him daily, and he says that is what keeps him going. He has taken to his military studies with honor and pride and is looking to become the best pilot he can.

Ship Class:
Wraith

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 11-16-2010

Oskar.Alder and Erwin Helge, your application is now under review
Hauptgefreiter Helge i decided that you should fill it out too, so we would be sure that you didnt forgot anything.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 11-17-2010

Oskar.Alder

Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.