Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Qunitinius~Verginix - 03-01-2007

ooc: not Too bad, Didn't realise you guys were all communists though lol:PYea I like the colour scheme, mabey a bit smaller.

Verginix out

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - pchwang - 03-01-2007

Lol...That took me like 30 min to make...I can prolly get in another one if you want.

I does look evil, but the reason it looks evil is because as a Canadian, you have been trained to view any soviet colours or symbols as evil. The fact that red is associated with evil is due partially to President Reagan and his evil empire campaign against the soviets.

The russians still flew red colors...

Koolmo, you have last call though. If you want me to make some edits, let me know.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Qunitinius~Verginix - 03-01-2007

Canadians see all this as evil?!

That is quite an Understatement! I would have to say, look it up before you say that again!

Lol, that was funny mate.

Verginix out

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - BestFlyerHere - 03-01-2007

ooc: Diablo, you do seem kinda misinformed. I don't see the color red evil, but I do see the Sovs as evil. Red is evil because it's a hot color, not a cool one like blue, so it reminds people of anger, which leads to anger at the Soviet Union, which leads to anger at red. So I guess it is kinda against the color... I dunno, but I live in the States, so i can see the popular opinion.

Although, my generation doesn't care about foreign affairs. They're completely short term. I'm 13, and my peers don't care about nuke tests of N. Korea, and Pakistan, and troubled relations with Russia. They don't realize it could end their lives as they know it. N. Korea and all of the Middle Eastern states (excluding Israel), hate the US, and want to nuke it to oblivion. It's only a matter of time before Al Quaeda (spelling?) gets nuclear weapons.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Qunitinius~Verginix - 03-02-2007

Lets get this seperated to the flood before we start cluttering up the SCRA's message dump please....

Verginix Out

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 03-02-2007

Heh, yes, what a god idea, not cluttering my message dump like this... lol.

Well, i personally feel that communism in general is a good idea, but thats not the issue here. It wasn't actually the communist symbols, but rather the red/black motif.

I want to keep the british navy ideals a little more inviolved in our sigs and roleplay, remember that none of the SCRA were actually alive during the original wars, and that the descendants of the sabetours know their ancestors were being sent on a suicide mission. Also remember that Mcintosh is of brettonian descent, and although he defected to the SCRA, he isn't coalition, along with most of our people.

Try working a little more of the current SCRA rank structure into it. I'm still considering making the black sigs as shown in my sig page, more refined of course.

Mods, would you mind splitting this thread into flood, starting from post 297? thanks

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 03-05-2007

OOC: Please do the above split Mods. Thanks.

Incoming Transmission...
Comm ID: Commander O'Toole...
Transmission to: SCRA Fighter Command...
Viewing now.

Greetings Commodore, I'm happy to inform you of a couple of new pilots coming over to the cause. Eugen Weise is a former Bundschuh pilot who's joined us in disgust over the rampant corruption in the Alliance. Vlad Chernekov, your nephew I believe, is a loyal son of the Coalition. They'll both be assigned to Lt-Commander Totenkopt's recce squadron, provided you authorize the reformation. To give them a little veteran punch, I'm putting Lieutenant Sitting Bear in there as well. Lieutenant Weise still has his Scimitar, and your nephew has been given a Titan. Sitting Bear is running a Titan as well. If we want this to be another 5-man squadron, that leaves one spot open, hopefully for another LF. Lieutenants Weise and Chernekov will be flying to meet Totenkopt out in Dublin with the Grand Admiral, and from there he'll train them up a little, and run a few patrols. I estimate the Squadron will be running again within three weeks.

Commander O'Toole out.

Transmission Ended...
Starting Return Transmission...
Recording Now.

Excellent Commander, Totenkopt's new squadron is hereby approved. Stay on the lookout for another pilot to fill that slot, maybe someone else new. I'll get someone to update the squadron listings. I think I'll datach Totenkopt from your wing now that he's operational again, so I'm moving in Squadron #35 to replace them. They're old recce hands, under Lt-Commander Zapree, he knows most of your boys anyways.

So, I'm reading that Third Fighter Wing has two Titan Squadrons, one mixed Spatial/Eagle Squadron, one Bomber Squadron, and the new Recce Squadron. That puts you up to 13 Titans, 4 Spatials, 3 Eagles, 3 Taiidian Bombers, one Rheinland Bomber, two Scimitars, and your own Command Spatial. If you want to split those Titan Squadrons into three, I'd appreciate it, Eleventh Wing is down to a dozen fighters all told, and the ones that're left need some heavy support.

Anyways, I'll keep you posted on the new Squadron, I know you and Totenkopt go back a long ways.

Commodore Chernekov out.

Transmission Ended...
Console Shutting Down.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - PARAKEET - 03-05-2007

Transmit To: SCRA High Command
Transmission From: Lt. Cobalt Sundered.Heart
Priority: Yellow

*Static*... Been hit pretty bad... *Static*..... Jaden Korr doesn't like fighting without his wingmen....*Static*.... Assisted....*Static*.... Gunboat Fired.... Lost .... Couldn't find... regroup.... Nomads.... Bretonia?..... I was-

*Transmission Lost*

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Ant - 03-05-2007

Transmit to: All SCRA personnel
Transmit from: Lieutenant Cray, Gunboat Argumentor

Looks like Admiral Ant(RACS Procrastinator) and Commodore Morkis(RACS Antarg) split away while the coup was underway.
I've received information that their splinter group left Sirius and is searching for Sol sector.

RAGB Argumentor is currently positioned in Omega 49 awaiting orders.

Transmission ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - PARAKEET - 03-06-2007

Transmit To: SCRA High Command
Transmission From: Commodore Korr, Sleeper Cell
Priority: Green

Beginning Transmission...

Fixed my ship. John Cobalt was there to aid me. I was carrying a big load of superior brains, killing nomads in the lulls of combat. Called for back up and John came but the Nomads were mad at me. Do Nomads even have feelings? A battleship unprotected floating in Bretonia space. I thought it was a trap but I forgot about and went for it anyway.

Then multiple gunboats and 2 cruiser with 2 wings of fighter uncloaked and attacked me. I fought em off but their numbers were too great. John came in and it was one hell of a battle eventually we retreated to Omega-49. However when I was supposed to jump to omega-49 and got jumped to an unknown Nomad system. Hmmm... I guess that why Ageria and DSE tells you not to use em.

I hope that this message isn't intercepted... John isn't anywhere nearby he probably is in omega-49 licking his wounds and might be getting revenge. I'll try to get back some way.

End Transmission...

OOC: Can't play freelancer or any computer game due to punishment for a month( i'll try to log on just so my chars don't get wiped) but, I can still go on forums since it is not playing.