Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=473)
+------ Thread: SCRA Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=17515)

Coalition Recruitment Thread - pieguy259 - 01-16-2010

The comm jangled, and she picked it up. "Gonzalez... si. Si, I will tell her." She poked her head out into the waiting room. "You," she said, pointing to Angelica. "Katz wants to see you in person. Get a move on."

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Shagohad - 01-16-2010

Angie gulped. It had been a while since Katz had seen her. She stood up slowly and headed towards the Commissar. "Alright."

Coalition Recruitment Thread - arvg - 01-16-2010

Katz was dressing in his full dress black and red uniform. Adjusting the peaked cap before he set it on his head, and pulled it down to shield his eyes. Turning as Pasha came through the door to his office, leading a pair of Orange coveralled maintenance Techies who were carrying a body bag to remove the offending messenger that had stormed into his office earlier.

What? Katz asked, adjusting the captains star on his epaulettes.

I was wondering when you were going to finally get around to promoting me, Comrade, Pasha quipped, reloading his shotgun. You just through the ranks like meteor, while poor old Pasha gets left behind with lousy salary

I will get on it, Katz said. Master Chief good for you? Or should I just get it over with and make you Admiral right now?

Pasha grunted a smile, as the rotating doors to the office swung open to admit a very familiar friend.

Pashas eyes shot up, as he quickly glanced at Katz and back at her. CENSORED RUSSIAN! I do not know which one is scarier, Commissar or Applicant!

Katz shook his head at Pasha, stay here and sort out the clean up, Angie? He gestured out the main door and into the halls of the new Cruiser Trotsky.

They wound their way through the ship, heading for the docking bays, eventually coming out in the open bay that was filled with fighters, supply equipment and the Social Credit sitting ready for launch.

Satisfied that they were alone, Katz popped the holster of his regulation issue .60 Automatic, drawing the monster of a weapon and cocking it with a well practiced slide.

The Coalition isnt for you, Angie, he said coldly. Youre a pirate who doesnt know what Communism really is, and you certainly dont belong here he looked at her, his eyes flashing dangerously. Friend or not, you need to give me a damn good reason you are here, or I am going to have to shoot you.

Her eyes widened in fear. What was he saying? Why would he do this? Her fear showed as she trembled. What had happened to the man that used to have a warming smile and a friendly voice that said, 'I'm here for you and wish to understand'?

She spoke nervously, "Sir, I haven't been a pirate since you left me at Ontario. It was rather quick, and you gave me no warning of your exit. I felt rather betrayed that a leader had left one of his comrades behind in such a manner." She looked down, anger flashing in her eyes. "You say I don't understand communism, but if you taught me anything, it's that you don't leave people to die alone or get smothered under the past life style they tried to escape from.

"I once considered those Rogues my allies, my friends. Then you happened. And know what? I realized what a monster I was. How pathetic and rather brutal I was to those who didn't deserve it," Her voice was filled with a renewed energy, "And I changed. I changed for you and I changed for the people. I helped you in one of your times of hardship. And I asked for nothing in return. I helped because I owed it to you as your comrade." Her hand balled into a fist, her knuckles popping audibly.

"I was a pirate, yes, but I am no longer that woman that spared your life because she liked the way your ship looked. Not anymore. I am now a member of the people. I am here to assist those who need my help because I know they'd do the same for me," She finally stopped talking, looking at him rather confidently.

Katzs pistol rose as his eyes softened, perhaps Angie, perhaps. But this life, and these positions have to harden a person. Sometimes into making choices that arent going to make everyone happy, but are in their best interests.

I know you would be willing to fight for me, to die for me but the question is, would you be willing to do the same for the Cause? I wont allow you to join the SCRA if I think you were only doing so for me. He stepped back, looking across the bay to where the Social Credit sat, before it a marine was removing his uniform tunic, flexing his muscles, as a group of techies and officers were assembling to watch.

I want you to go home, but Boris wants you to stay here he gestured. I know you could beat him up and down this hangar bay, you put him down you go to your ship, and you leave. That is what I want I want you gone. So what is it you want, you beat Boris and go, or Boris kills you your choice.

She licked her lips. "B-Boris...He will pulverize m-" She halted, a touch of realization touching her mind. She stared Katz in the eyes, offered a crisp salute and headed to the bay. Without so much as a hint of delay, she walked towards the large marine, staring her down.

A slight grin flashed across his lips, "Little girl come to play?" The gathering crowd laughed slightly. Angie slowly raised her fists. Without warning the Coalition Marine threw a right hook at her chest. It caught her directly under the breast, sending her reeling back. With a pained groan, she stood up, staggering slightly. His fist lanced out again, catching her in shoulder; her body spinning like a top and landing in a rather unnatural position on the floor.

Angie gasped loudly, standing back up. Boris laughed heartily, seeing this as a game of winning and losing. She only smiled at the moron, teetering back and forth like a wobbly domino. In slow-motion, the front of a fist filled her vision, the crack of the blow filling her ears as the feeling of the cold ground yet again touched her senses.

Blood seeped from wounds in her mouth, flowing out from the corners of her lips. Joints protested as they were ordered to push her body from the floor. She looked about, waiting for the final blow, for her misery to end. Looking up slightly, she saw Alvin standing over her.

Katz helped her up, glancing over at where Pasha was standing with a large package of documents and a medical kit.

"Pasha here is going to patch you up, while you fill in the paperwork," Katz said with a nod. "Make sure it goes to the right people." He glanced at Pasha. "Master Chief, if you would be so kind as to keep an eye on her. I am going back to my office."

He nodded, and marched away. His boots ringing on the deckplates as the crew parted for their Captain.

Angie sat atop a cargo crate, the large Pasha applying bandages to her bruised skin. Her left arm was in a sling, crudely set courtesy of Pasha, making it hard for her to make sure the form didn't slip out from under her pen. Instead, Pasha's shotgun was set at the top in order to substitute her hand.

"Hold still. It's hard to do this with you moving. Or you want Pasha to hurt you?" He asked as she shied away from his touch. She responded by relaxing slightly, allowing him to fondle the large bruise on her shoulder with rough hands. What have I gotten into, she thought as she finished the form, awaiting for Pasha to finish molesting her wounds.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Klatz - 01-16-2010

Leonid was horribly surprised that CPW-Kurt.Eisner's guns opened fire on him. Fortunately, Loki is a very maneuverable vessel, and Trotzky was able to evade most of the shots. Nevertheless, his ship was severely damaged and Leonid miraculously managed to reach the jumphole to Omega-5. Somehow he reached the Ronneburg Base. His mind was filed with heavy thoughts. What happened? Why didn't the Center confirmed his identity? Did they consider him a traitor? But he's always been fanatically devoted to the Revolution! All his thoughts and actions were subordinated to one: Sirius-wide Revolution. Well, he'll prove his loyalty and will continue revolutionary activity in Rheinland. And now the objective — to contact the Center.

**Incoming message**
**Source: Ronneburg Base**
**Comm ID: Justas**

Further work is impossible. Request immediate evacuation.

**Data Uploaded**

**End Transmission**

No answer. Silence. He can only wait and clench his teeth while continuing to fight for the Revolution in Rheinland.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Capt. Henry Morgan - 01-17-2010

The Duty Commissar on Mykolaiv Research Station checked his chronometer, and saw that it was time for his next meeting. He buzzed his secretary to let the man in. A man in a Coalition Lieutenant's dress uniform with his hat tucked under his arm, walked up to the Commissar's desk. He did a left face at the front of the Commissar's desk, came to attention, and saluted.

"Sir, Lieutenant Robert Thacker reports as ordered!"

The Commissar returned the salute, and then indicated that the Lieutenant should sit down. He did so.

"Lieutenant Thacker, I've heard you've recovered, and you're due to be discharged from the Medical Wing soon. It was a miracle you even survived after what happened to you, let alone made a full recovery. You're lucky that you had advanced Coalition medical science on your side."

"Yes, sir, I'm very lucky indeed. If I had been anywhere else, I'd have been dead."

"Indeed. Now, you requested to see me. What can I do for you?"

"Sir, I'd like to be returned to active flight duty as soon as possible. I've got a clean bill of health, and the doctor says he's going to clear me tomorrow after one last checkup."

"Well, Lieutenant, I'll send your request up to my superiors. I'm not going to promise anything, but I'll see what I can do. Return to your quarters, and I'll send you word when I hear something. Dismissed!"

With that, Lieutenant Thacker saluted the Commissar, did a right face, and marched out of the office as ordered.