Discovery Gaming Community
The wiki update status - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Discovery Wiki (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Thread: The wiki update status (/showthread.php?tid=22144)

The wiki update status - Echo 7-7 - 02-23-2012

LH Gunship page updated to v4.86.

The wiki update status - Pacific - 02-26-2012

I updated the Wiki About Charles Davis with the story how he gets the commodore rank.

The wiki update status - Regious Tuk'Cone - 02-26-2012

Wiki needs updates on player-related aspects, not character and multiplayer character storylines. Ive been to alot of systems with one account, so I can use that one to help with setting ship-buying locations for players and with a Smuggler Account with only hostile to Xenos, I can get alot of the other ships for unlawfulls. Exploring the Jumphole accessable only systems now. If someone that has a Gallia Civie, or a someone with a ID in Gallia that has a good rep with all the factions in that system, that could help. Seen some ships in some places where in the wiki, only has one listed. Yes, I have a account on it, no, I have not abused anything. I fix anything that I accidently changed thats not mine.

Added 2:52pm EST 2/26/2012: I have changed a few pages, 2-3 that needed a fix, as well as added another "Buy Location" for the l'Ane Still collecting data.

The wiki update status - Champ - 02-26-2012

Hiya Guardian.

You're right, the Wiki does need content update that isn't player-RP stories.

About the exploring you're doing; a lot of the content we put on the wiki is retrieved from outside of the game, from data-files and generators and what have you. If you can take photos (Hide your HUD and go into cockpit view) of systems, bases and other things that need photos, excellent. As for ship sale points, missing ships and other such stuff, don't worry just yet.

Once the final version of 4.86 is released, we'll be all over it like me on ice-cream.

You're welcome to learn how to use system templates and work on system pages, as those can't be generated yet. Just keep in mind you'll need to double check all of them and fix changes once final is out. So I'd again say, just stay patient for a bit.

The wiki update status - Champ - 02-26-2012

A double post indeed.
Good ol' ANZLAG.

The wiki update status - Regious Tuk'Cone - 02-27-2012

Ive actaully learned the coding for the Wiki, what not to do and what I can do to a page without making a big commotion out if it. And you double posted mate XD. Anyway, commodities will take forever to update, since the system is going on a dynamic Economy system. Just glad that its not going to be like Freelancer: Tides of War, which they said that their Economy System will change daily, which is nuts. Still, a good concept. Ill only be doing ship buying locations. However, I will not doing Buying Locations for the CTE Star Fighter series(Like the Eagle, Hawk, etc.), cause I know Gallia wont have them, but every other system in Sirius will have them in about every system, except Guard systems and most of the outter rim worlds(Ex: Omicron Theta).

The wiki update status - Regious Tuk'Cone - 02-29-2012

Luxury Liner Shetland page has been updated with a Notice.

The wiki update status - Echo 7-7 - 03-01-2012

' Wrote:Luxury Liner Shetland page has been updated with a Notice.

Luxury Liner Sheltand page updated to v4.86.

If you're interested in getting serious with the Wiki editing work, add me on Skype and I'll get you in to the editor's chat.

The wiki update status - Echo 7-7 - 03-01-2012

Updated the ID page. Removed superfluous Freelancer IDs, tweaked the description for Corporate IDs, moved the AI ID under Autonomous Organizations.

The wiki update status - Regious Tuk'Cone - 03-01-2012

Where the hell is New Anglia on the galactic map? I know Bretonia, but is it Jumphole accessable only?