Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Johnk - 11-17-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Dark Angel
Name: Vincent Vaughan
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Medler0

Height: 6.3 feet
Weight: 90kg
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New berlin

Background Information:

Vincent Vaughan was born in at Planet new berlin to a farm couple. They werent exatly rich but they had some money to take care of him. He was playing around with his toys when he saw his first Patrol.
Rheinland Milatry visited the farm to check up on it. Vincent thought that one day he would piloting a Wraith/Banshee and protect his home and parents from it. Sadly, he was very busy on making money for his mother because she got sick and the medicene was very expesive. 3.000 Siruis credits is worth a brand new house. But her sickness was one of the worst. Sadly, she died the next week and he and his father griefed over her. Then Vincent seeked out to join the RM and not let his money be in vain.

Basic Personality Traits:

Vincent is usally calm and non-aggresive, but when someone angers him he gets a very bad temper. He has a good skill on piloting fighters because he was taught to take care and know about things back at the farm

Ship Class: Wraith and Snubnose(rm bomber)

Other: None

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

Around 1 year and 4 months

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

I was playing Uk server then someone told me the Main server was better. So i joined and got a free border worlds transport with 4 hours knowledge.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

Pom.pei
RNC-Saxony
Sacred.Angel.
Pinky.Joe
(some others but i forgot)

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
Well i wanted to join RM since i like the rheinland ships and i have a nice RP in mind for RM.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 11-17-2010

[color=#33FF33]Vincent Vaughan, thank you for showing interest in joining the Rheinwehr. But you cannot expect that we will let you in with such short life story.

Mein herr [color=#33FF33]EXTEND YOUR BIO
so we would actually know something about you.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - eggmansizzle - 11-21-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Eggmansizzle
Name: Cerik_Lindeman
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): eggmansizzle

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 189
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Teal

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Nuremberg

Background Information: Cerik was born to a family that worked in the factories of Nuremberg producing military vehicles for the Rheinland war effort. From an early age he showed high scores on aptitude tests, stress inducing endurance tests and Application of Problem Solving examinations. However, despite his best efforts it seemed that Cerik would follow in his older brother's and his father's footsteps to work in the factories scraping together a meager existence.

That all changed on a single fateful afternoon when the local branch of the Rheinland Recruitment Office brought a flight simulator to Nuremberg. Cerik, resigned to work in the manufacturing plants, went to the demonstration simply to fill an afternoons time with something other than construction. From studying the pilots actions within the simulator -- noting how they move, how they fight and how they manipulated the controls -- he was able to, when the simulator was turned over to the gathered crowd, outfly and outgun every on-comer.

The Commanding Officer, after seeing his performance after just a few minutes of instruction, sent one of his own pilots into the simulator. The simulation went on for quite some time, Cerik and the Rheinland Piloten traded blow after blow, until finally Cerik was shot down. Impressed with his performance the Commanding Officer approached Cerik, eager to get him to enlist.

Cerik, after receiving his families blessing, departed Nuremberg that very next day to seek out honor and glory for Rheinland. With his head held high Cerik aspires to join the best of the best, the strongest of the strong. The Rheinland Military!

Basic Personality Traits: Quick to anger and quick to laughter; you never know what Cerik's reaction to any given situation may be. He is intensely loyal to whatever cause he's devoted to and will speak his mind(often at inappropriate times).

Ship Class: (currently) Phantom Light Fighter (future) Wraith very heavy fighter.

Other: Cerik has a scar that runs along the length of the side of his chin down to his right side. Most assume it was an injury caused by a fight but in truth was caused in a construction accident on Nuremberg.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? Two and a half weeks.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? The large and active community.

Runners.Gambit
Roose_Bolton
Alejandro_Cornejo

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? I developed quite a loathing for the Liberty Navy, figured this would be a fun and interesting way to strike back.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 11-22-2010

Cerik_Lindeman, your application is now under review
I sent you the questionnaire, fill it out in the meanwhile so we could decide about you.

Vincent Vaughan , you have 2 more days to extend your bio, otherwise your application will be declined.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 11-23-2010

Cerik Lindeman

Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - KuuN - 11-27-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Kuun
Name: Ulrich Gehlen
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): piotrek12005

Height: 73 inches
Weight: 171 pounds
Hair Color: dark brown
Eye Color: brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Hamburg Planet

Background Information:

Born in 795 A.S on the planet Hamburg. Abandoned by his parents as a child was taken by
Annette Czaya who gave him shelter and raised him.
Ulriek lives with her today. Annette is currently a scientist and is making research on various types of drugs and pharmaceutics.

At age of 18 Ulriek went to the flight academy, where he was one of the best pilots. After
he finished the fligh school he decided that he wants to continue his education. At age of 22 he decided to join Rheinland Military academy.

He was studying hard, sitting for hours in the simulator and was always pressent on every lessons.
He loved to fly and fight in space. At age 22 he finished studying at the academy.He has excelent accuracy skills and is brave and self-disciplined man. Urliek is ready now to serve his nation.
Last step is to join the great forces of Rheinland Military and fulfill his destiny - Protect and serve the Vaterland, serve the Kanzler and people of Rheinland.

Basic Personality Traits: quick-learning , quiet , composed , idealist , optimist , determined , ambitious

Ship Class:

Other: nothing

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? about 1,5 years

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? I like to play with other people in one of my favorite games.

PC|ZTS-Gali
RNC-Monachium
Kruger|Kilonia
[TOP]Wallace.Wilkinson
PC|ZLG-Mark.Dave

I've got more but I can't remember the names..

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? I like Rheinland mostly from the first time I played the game. It's a good world.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 11-27-2010

Vincent Vaughan ,you had your time to extend your bio, your application is [color=#FF0000]DECLINED

[color=#33FF33]Flieger Cerik Lindeman
, report to the barracks //skype, otherwise i have to put your name out of the list of the new recruits.

Ulrieke Gehlen, your application is now under review
I sent you the questionnaire, fill it out in the meanwhile so we could decide about you.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Gothic - 12-01-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Nøkturnø
Name: Anton Dostler
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): filip92.gothic

Height: 180 cm
Weight: 74 kg
Hair Color: Brown/Dark
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information:

Raised as a poor child, and soon after maturity lost his parents, he had nowhere to go, so he decided to try the military academy. He trained karate all his life and fought with gangs on the streets of New Berlin, it appeared that the Academy is the place for him. After entering the academy at the start it was going badly, but he quickly gained new friends and his life was headed for the better.

After a while he found other things that interested him like for example girl, so he gave the Academy and nearly was kicked out, luckily by chance he learned that his uncle is one of the generals in the army, and helped him a lot and afford him at last the ideal life.

With so many great desire to become one of the greatest soldiers of today, he was ready for anything, even if on a deserted his girlfriend and went to distant roads that it carries the war. He dreamed of a big event so he can prove the generals of his ability and willingness to help his country.

Finally it was noticed by competent and with the help of his uncle got into first unit who is soon to be sent to war. Eagerly he expected that day and while not thinking about consequences, he was ready to die.

As time went on, something came up a few days before an important event in the system of omega - 11, Red Hessians attacked the miners, and he had to go with his unit in the vanguard. And so it proved as an excellent example to others even before the war.

Basic Personality Traits: love rock music, like to learn new things, and looking forward to meet aliens

Ship Class: 90-ARKM-N45 "Wraith" Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter

Other: I would like to give my maximum to the military, both with my skill and RP knowledge, //i can play 2-3 hours per day. I have skills in fighting with fighters, bombers,gunboats but for now i like VHF so i stick to it.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? Approximately one year

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? I played freelancer single player long ago like 5,6 years ago. Then after gained internet i wonder how it looks online.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? I have Kruger and Blood Dragon characters also some of BMM miners

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
I want to establish order, and push back pirates, also i would like to be part of some bigger wars like against Liberty for example.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lobster - 12-01-2010

Anton Dostler, I would like to thank you for showing your willingness to join the Hauptflotte and take the fight to the enemy with such vigor; However, your history is somewhat lacking for a proper evaluation of what skills you can bring to the Rheinwehr. Please extend your bio.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - wolfpaws - 12-03-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Wolfpaws
Name: Gothfried Wolfe
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): alexander.wolfpaws

Height: 189 cm
Weight: 85 kg
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: green

Planet/Station of Origin: Ausburg orbital colony

Background Information: I was born into a higher class family, into family of four, father, mother and sister.
Family invested into warbonds during nomad war, and lost almost everything. Four years after the war, father died from a stroke, leaving family heavily indebted from his last bussines venture. The stress pushed my syster into sythetic marihuana eventually leading to her rehab, which i currently try to pay. I enrolled into the accademy, while my best friend helped the family during my training. Recent uprising in hessian activity in omega 7 got his ship in middle of firefight, and left him comatose, after the attack on his hegemon mining ship. Now i wait my chance to repay my debts and clear family name. I have few years of experience of flying fighter aircraft.

Basic Personality Traits: Strong sense of duty, and honor, listens orders, not afraid to go against heavy odds if that will help anyone.

Ship Class: Mjolnir

Other: Often on duty, perticulary on important trade routes that feed the rheinland economy. Good knowledge of liberty spacecraft. I also preffer to do recon dutyes, and I'm capable of operating alone in hostile space. Have some knowledge of Liberty Navy operating proceedures and habits.