Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Couden - 11-03-2020

[Transmission Begins]

[Image: CoalitionFlag.png]

To: Coalition Communications Centre
Priority: High

Today, during the regular patrol in the Omega-49 system we've located the damaged Murmillo-Class battleship CNS-Assasin. The Cargo hold of CNS-Assasin was filled with the pilots he was approximately captured. With Coalition People Warship "Pripyat" we have managed to terminate the target.

Glory to the Coalition

Field Marshal Vladimir Akimnov

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Couden - 11-08-2020

[Transmission Begins]

Today, after receiving an emergency call in Omega-49 We've located a large group of Bretonians, moving to Dublin. After entering the Dublin system We've located a lonely Battleship BRF|HMS-Rodney. With Secondary fleet member Denis Bodrov and First fleet member, Lev Zabuzko We've managed to destroy Rodney. While HMS-Rodney was several damaged we've met a Bretonian fleet, comes from the Edinburgh system. After that Gallic forces have arrived: The battle between Bretonians and Gauls starts. We've managed to disable Bretonian Gunboat, alongside with Gauls and terminate BAF|HMS-Fascinating - Elizabeth's Hall herself.

After a small restock on the nearest Station, we've moved back to destroy 2 Several Damaged Valor Class Battleships and a Cougar. Both \*/~RNS-Magnifique and RNS-Ange.Blanc was terminated by our forces. Later a Cougar Class bomber tried to disable our units, but I disabled him.

After we secured the area we've managed to leave back at Carrier Ben Warner.

Here's a Small Gun Cam of the fight in the Dublin system

Glory to the Coalition

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Carys - 12-25-2020

[Transmission Begins]
[Image: qxvLLHG.gif?dateline=1524834999%5B]
[Message Begins]

I wish you good health! This is senior Lieutenant Alexander Shmatko. Today, the omega-52 system received an SOS signal. Civil and commercial court of the coalition noted several vessels of the armed forces Breton. An average by my standards small intercept squadron went to intercept. Ten kilometers from the planet Jiangxi, a battleship was waiting for us. For invading the coalition's sovereign system, the battleship's crew was executed on the spot by an intercept squadron. Then we launched a counterattack and headed into the heart of the Bretonian Kingdom. New London. Near their capital, we were waiting for a small fleet of the Royal squadron and a couple of mercenaries they had hired. However, this did not help them. The main fleet of Bretonian troops was destroyed, and we returned to the omega-52 system.
Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminated]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - adzcriz - 12-31-2020

[Transmission Begins]
To: Sirius Coalition Mission Board
[Message Begins]

Time honoured tradition of visiting the Hispania, seeing the start of our history of struggle and sacrifice was heart warming.

[Image: hispania.png]

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Sirius Coalition - 12-31-2020

[Image: qxvLLHG.gif?dateline=1524834999]

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Communications Centre

Attention all comrades. By Review and order of the SCRA High Command, the leadership wants to acknowledge the work and promote the following soldiers for their active dedication to the on-going campaigns for the Coalition. They have filled the necessary requirements and shall advance to the next rank.

Junior Lieutenant Ilya Kutuzov to Senior Lieutenant
Junior Lieutenant Miroslaw Stolarsky to Senior Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant Alexander.Shmatko to Captain

Comrades of the revolution, keep marching forward!

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - adzcriz - 01-01-2021

[Transmission Begins]
To: Sirius Coalition Communication Center
[Message Begins]

Report: Coalition shipbuilders of Zhukovsky Station rejoiced in the launching of the Coalition People's Recon CPR-Smolensk, Storm class recon. Inaugural launch and patrol of New Moscow, uninvited guests removed when they declined to hear the light and join the Peoples Revolution.

Unfortunately it was not ready for the engagement with those so called Hitmen of the Bounty Hunters Guild , Sr Lt Kutuzov remained in his Revolution class Bomber, distinguishing himself in combat with a Hitman Gunboat allowing Comrade Tura to score the kill.

May he bring the power of this mighty vessel to bear on the enemies of the Peoples Revolution.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Couden - 01-04-2021

[Transmission Begins]

Today, during the regular patrol in the Omega-49 system we've located the Liberty Naval Dreadnought, that was going to Surrender and defect to the Coalition Territory. We have stopped him, asked a few questions, and with CPW Kazan and Mollys We have successfully transfered the crew of LNS-Akula. After that The Liberty Ship was sunk.

The Crew of the LIberty Ship was delivered on Planet Jiang Xi.

Glory to the Coalition

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - adzcriz - 01-08-2021

[Transmission Begins]
[Message Begins]

For Relay, SCRA Deployment Command.

Sirs,

Since promotion to Sr Lt, I have been flying solo recon and patrols as ordered, however I wish to offer my skills and service to a dedicated squadron pending approval from Commissars of course. Between my Revolution bomber and CPR Smolensk I have been in multiple engagements, I wish to prove myself further and serve the peoples revolution to the fullest. I submit myself to your scrutiny.

For the People's Revolution and to the Glory of the Coalition!
Слава коалиции!

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Couden - 01-09-2021

[Transmission Begins]

During the Recon mission of the Comrade Kutuzov we've decided with our next target. We will prepare to engage within next 24 hours.

The Destruction should be instant.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Ilya - 01-09-2021

[Image: UY0VruA.png]

To: SCRA Office of the Field Marshall
Sender: Commander Ilya Kutuzov
Subject: Forward Operations

Comrade Field Marshall,

After taking command of Gold Squad, I am keen to rebuild and rearm the team. I have issued orders for reconnoitre and investigating Dublin system for possible staging locations. There has been a considerable number of attacks from Bretonia forces causing SCRA forces to traverse a distance to support our allies in the BRR. As per our agreement with BRR we have reasonable access to Molly bases, so pending approval of BRR, and I am quite sure we can negotiate incentives, (BRR seem to have acquired a taste for Vodka) I would like to stage Gold Squad out of Dublin to act as a rapid response.

Particulars;
The transfer of 4 XKR-151-A Revolution configuration Heavy Bombers from New Moscow to an approved staging location in Dublin for the use of Gold Squad, to be given the ID of Gold.S1 - Gold.S4, this will allow rapid response to Dublin and Newcastle. Other option would be to base out of Tayport in Newcastle or to base Dublin with a view to move to Newcastle when hostilities in Dublin calm.

The resources of the Heavy Bombers will come from The Gold Squad readiness budget, along with associated munitions and Vodka. There is also a possibility of Gold.S5 and S6 to be stored in the future if we need XKR-151-A Insurgent configuration Very Heavy Fighters depending on the need.

At this stage the forward deployment of Capitals may be premature at this time until we can secure the system fully.

I eagerly await your reply.
Glory to the Coalition!

Commander Ilya Kutuzov
[Transmission End]