Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Modular bases registry - Sara Tanaka - 05-30-2020

[Image: Transmission-small.gif]
[Image: 2943bf7540a5f66eb3e40d26d1826eb0.png]
[Image: ArtisticGiganticElk.gif]

ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

SENDER »» Sara 冴咲 Tanaka
RECIPIENT »» Rhineland Imperial Office
LOCATION »» NSE Honshu Office
SUBJECT »» Awaiting Information

Rhineland Empire Representative,

It is me one more time, Sara 冴咲 Tanaka, and I would like to thank you for your first reply that we received from you about three days ago. I would like to ask you the same question that I am being asked by my corporation's members of the board. When should we expect a reply from your respected office? ... We received a reply three days ago saying that your respected office will reply back to us shortly but we do not understand how much time do you mean by the word "Shortly" please?

We understand that the current situation in Rhineland might be a bit complicated and we appreciate all the hard work being done by the Rhineland government. Thank you one more time for the last reply and we will await your next reply hoping that our papers will be ready OR receive more information from your respected office about how much time we should wait.

Haben Sie einen guten Abend Regierungsvertreter.

TRANSMISSION ENDS

RE: Modular bases registry - looack - 05-30-2020

Guten tag

We are a small sub-faction of Imperial Shipping that mines in Frankfurt and sells aluminium between houses, it would be a good boost to the Frankfurt system for us to be able to construct a small mining facility. We may also act as a military base in the current conflict occurring in the Frankfurt system. I will also need the Name of the Account to transfer the money to

Wir freuen uns mit dir zu arbeiten, Hugh

Name of the base: Soul Shipping & Co

Name of the station administrator: Heavy_Construction

Affiliation: Imperial Shipping

The purpose of the station: Mining and Supply of Rheinland and Beyond

Any existing trade agreements: Not at the moment

Location of the base: Frankfurt, Outside the Aluminium Field

RE: Modular bases registry - Sara Tanaka - 06-01-2020

[Image: icons8-gps-signal-100.png]

Boosting Signal
You have 1 un-answered message(s)

RE: Modular bases registry - SwiftWing - 06-01-2020

// Sent: 08-01-2019, 11:49 PM,
Source: Rheinland Militär Hauptquartier, Kolonenplatzbau, Neu Berlin, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
? Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
? Submitter: Hauptman Rudolf von Blücher
? Recipient: SwiftWing
? Subject: Registry Permit

Guten Tag Herr SwiftWing,

Following a review of your application, and confirmed receipt of your payment, I am pleased to be able to inform you that your request is hereby GRANTED, and your permit has been added to the Registry.
======================================================================================

Requesting Permission to have my Base moved From Current Location in Munich to Frankfurt Mining zone Along the Navigation Buoys, at least 10k From Mining zone and any Tradelane or dockable Items. Under Above Registry Permit Since Aluminum Field Moved to Frankfurt.

// Note: Once approved I will still have to go threw GM's to get it moved.

RE: Modular bases registry - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 06-01-2020

[Image: HoJg5HC.png?1]

Greetings Sara (冴咲) Tanaka,

Mein name is Dieter Schneider and I will be taking care of your case.

First of all, I want to apologise for the delay, we are still recovering from the mess the federals left us in and we are looking to correct many of their mistakes.

Secondly, I want to thank you for choosing to place your station within the Empire borders and APPROVE your file.

As regarding your installation, it will be considered as resident construction under the Imperial Laws and will fall under the protection of the Imperial Police and Imperial Military, which will do their best to protect and defend it. We, however, recommend constructing weapon platforms due to the current situation.

Please follow the guidelines and thank you once more for choosing the Empire of Rheinland as your residence space.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

Kaiserliches Registrierungsbüro

RE: Modular bases registry - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 06-01-2020

Greetings Jerome,

Under careful consideration of your case, I am registering it as APPROVED, but open to relocation.

While I am accepting your case you need to understand that Cologne is a contested space between Imperial forces and Federals. On top of it, Hessians made some strides within the system.

What I am trying to say is that with the current situation within Cologne and Stuttgart, our forces may be unable to intervene as swift as we could. Please that into consideration and take the option of relocation into advisement.

Please, come back to us on this frequency regarding your final decision.

Please follow the guidelines and thank you once more for choosing the Empire of Rheinland as your residence space.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

RE: Modular bases registry - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 06-02-2020

Greetings Hugh,

I want to thank you for your choice of constructing your base within Imperial Borders. Under careful consideration, I am APPROVING your request.

We appreciate your stance and opening your base to our forces but I must make you aware that Frankfurt is still contested and there are some heavy risks towards your station, please build accordingly.

With that in mind, I approve of your request.The fees for further processing the case are 30.000.000 credits. Please wire the funds to Kaiserreich.Treasury.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

RE: Modular bases registry - looack - 06-02-2020

Guten Tag Dieter Schneider

The Funds have been sent, i thank you for your approval, we will get to work immediately

Hugh

RE: Modular bases registry - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 06-02-2020

Greetings Mein Herr Swiftwing,

While your application was made under the Bundesrepublik, we are still upholding the permission given by them. With that in mind, we are having your case as APPROVED.
As I stated before, the system of Frankfurt is still contested space and we advise to prepare defensive measures as well as having our Fleet protection.

With that being said, you can move your modular installation to Frankfurt system.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

RE: Modular bases registry - Sara Tanaka - 06-03-2020

[Image: Transmission-small.gif]
[Image: 2943bf7540a5f66eb3e40d26d1826eb0.png]
[Image: ArtisticGiganticElk.gif]

ENCRYPTION »» 星雲の暗号化

SENDER »» Sara 冴咲 Tanaka
RECIPIENT »» Rhineland Imperial Office
LOCATION »» NSE Honshu Office
SUBJECT »» Great News

Rhineland Empire Representative,

It is me one more time, Sara 冴咲 Tanaka, and I would like to thank you for the license and the support. We understand that the situation in Rhineland is requiring a lot of work and we understand that you might be busy lately fixing almost everything within the Rhineland government. We will initiate the constructions whenever possible.

Haben Sie einen guten Abend Regierungsvertreter.

TRANSMISSION ENDS