Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - El_Vlado - 03-13-2011

' Wrote:Hmm. I don't think so. Sorry. Denied.

El Vlado, we'll have an answer for you soon. Thank you.

Deputy Chief Jack Bauer

Thank you, as I have been checking regularly:)I hope I get in as it fits my will for justice, if not so be the decision. Hope things are going well/better on the other side of the Tasman;)

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Sanford2 - 03-14-2011

• Name: Liam Brannigan
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 175 pounds
  • Previous Jobs: Retail
  • Qualifications: Recent academy graduate
  • Brief Biography: Born on Planet Denver to a fairly wealthy family. Father is a theoretical physicist. Mother is the head of diagnostics at a research hospital. No criminal activity is on record. Graduated valedictorian from the local high school. Started into a physics degree, but stopped six months ago. Accepted into the academy and graduated in the top ten percent. Currently applying for Liberty Police Incorporated.
  • Reasons for Joining: I realized that I can be of greater use to Liberty by being an officer, instead of going into physics research. Gained a respect for your organisation while at the university and I would like to be a part of that.

S.K.Y.P.E. channel: ted_Sanford

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 03-14-2011

' Wrote:
  • Name: Liam Brannigan
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 175 pounds
  • Previous Jobs: Retail
  • Qualifications: Recent academy graduate
  • Brief Biography: Born on Planet Denver to a fairly wealthy family. Father is a theoretical physicist. Mother is the head of diagnostics at a research hospital. No criminal activity is on record. Graduated valedictorian from the local high school. Started into a physics degree, but stopped six months ago. Accepted into the academy and graduated in the top ten percent. Currently applying for Liberty Police Incorporated.
  • Reasons for Joining: I realized that I can be of greater use to Liberty by being an officer, instead of going into physics research. Gained a respect for your organisation while at the university and I would like to be a part of that.
S.K.Y.P.E. channel: ted_Sanford
Accepted
Welcome to the family, recruit.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Bauer - 03-15-2011

' Wrote:
  • Name: El Vlado
  • Height: 6 foot 3 inches
  • Weight: 110 kg
  • Previous Jobs: Solicitor, Barrister for the Manhattan Public Prosecution Office, and Deep Space Engineering freighter pilot, trading gate lane parts and other lawful goods around Sirius for commercial profits
  • Qualifications: Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Arts from the University of Manhattan, with high distinctions in Intergalactic law.
  • Brief Biography: El Vlado was born on the planet of Manhattan on 797 A.S. as the son of an immigrant family who came to Liberty seeking a better life. El Vlado was distinguishable in his studies and entered the University of Manhattan with a scholarship. Studying a Bachelor of Law/Bachelor of Arts, he studied the intricacies of interstellar law, and the importance of society and culture. Graduating from the University of Manhattan in 811 A.S. as the youngest graduate ever, whilst finishing with distinctions, El Vlado led an illustrious career for 6 years in the Manhattan Public Prosecution Office, putting many criminals into prison for their crimes against Liberty. He then decided between 817-818 to join Deep Space Engineering to make some money whilst doing part-time work as a solicitor. After spending one boring year making money, El Vlado decided to further his desire for the pursuit of justice in Liberty by applying for a job in the Liberty Police.
  • Reasons for Joining: As a Public Prosecutor for the Manhattan Public Prosecution Office, and since I was young I have always had the desire to pursue the need for Justice and the good in society. As a LPI officer, I believe my experience as a lawyer can both enforce the law and inform about the law in an honourable and strategic manner.

S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol: El_Vlado

Your application has been accepted.

Welcome to the LPI.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Shadow8857 - 03-18-2011

[*]Name: Michael Anderson

[*]Age: 29

[*]Height: 5 Feet 10 Inches

[*]Weight: 185

[*]Previous Jobs: Copilot On my Uncles train, Bartender, Errand boy for the Local Manhattan security forces, Orderly for the Saint Jude Hospital for the Terminally insane. welder both land bound and Space but not underwater,

[*]Qualifications: 9 Years collage to get my Doctorate In Physiology, 6 Years flying my fathers old Arrow Light Fighter, top ten in my advance fighter class. OK i admit i was Number 10. but still in the top ten.

[*]Brief Biography:
Born in 789 to Betty and Rand Anderson I lost my father to the Rogues when they attacked Manhattan in 800 Seeing what grief did to my mother i began to study the human mind, trying to find out why some people where drawn to crime and some where drawn to protect those who can not protect themselves. Working my way through collage i realized it did not matter, i wanted to be one of those who protected rather than one who preyed.

:Shakes his head realizing he is rambling:

I graduated collage with my doctorate in 816 and spent a year flying with my uncle as he traded both goods and his guns to the highest bidder, Sickened with his lack of any morality i left him after using guilt to get him to agree to give me the money to get my fathers old arrow back into fighting shape and try to do my father proud by Following in his footsteps to one day be a Sergent in the LPI

[*]Reasons for Joining:
I want to do my father proud, and help those who need it, protect those who can not protect themselves, and i want to make this sector a place where a father can take his child out in his old light ship without worrying about someone trying to take him for all he has

S.K.Y.P.E Protocol Brad8857

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 03-18-2011

' Wrote:[*]Name: Michael Anderson

[*]Age: 29

[*]Height: 5 Feet 10 Inches

[*]Weight: 185

[*]Previous Jobs: Copilot On my Uncles train, Bartender, Errand boy for the Local Manhattan security forces, Orderly for the Saint Jude Hospital for the Terminally insane. welder both land bound and Space but not underwater,

[*]Qualifications: 9 Years collage to get my Doctorate In Physiology, 6 Years flying my fathers old Arrow Light Fighter, top ten in my advance fighter class. OK i admit i was Number 10. but still in the top ten.

[*]Brief Biography:
Born in 789 to Betty and Rand Anderson I lost my father to the Rogues when they attacked Manhattan in 800 Seeing what grief did to my mother i began to study the human mind, trying to find out why some people where drawn to crime and some where drawn to protect those who can not protect themselves. Working my way through collage i realized it did not matter, i wanted to be one of those who protected rather than one who preyed.

:Shakes his head realizing he is rambling:

I graduated collage with my doctorate in 816 and spent a year flying with my uncle as he traded both goods and his guns to the highest bidder, Sickened with his lack of any morality i left him after using guilt to get him to agree to give me the money to get my fathers old arrow back into fighting shape and try to do my father proud by Following in his footsteps to one day be a Sergent in the LPI

[*]Reasons for Joining:
I want to do my father proud, and help those who need it, protect those who can not protect themselves, and i want to make this sector a place where a father can take his child out in his old light ship without worrying about someone trying to take him for all he has
Light Fighter experience, I see. Good starting point for any work in the LPI, really.
Accepted
Welcome to the family, recruit.

Just a quick question, though: I'm having some issues with your 5KYP3-protocol handle - Are you sure that you've spelt it correctly?

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Shadow8857 - 03-19-2011

Sorry Sir. i had a communication error it has been repaired

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Aphil - 03-20-2011

• Name: John Brown

• Height: 5' 10"

• Weight: 185

• Previous Jobs: Brief Stint as a Freelancer, currently employed in the Secondary Force.

• Qualifications: Freelance work allowed for a more robust development of combat skills, Recent Academy Graduate, Participated in Naval Basic Training but was forced to drop out due to a now healed injury.

• Brief Biography: Born on planet Denver, childhood not particularly noteworthy, apart from learning basic skills with fire-arms from his father. Above average Grades in both Elementary and High School. Left home at the age of 18 to pursue a Freelance career. This lasted about a year, where he learned more advanced fighter tactics in the Border Worlds. Returned to Liberty to pursue a more meaningful career, and applied for the Liberty Navy. He was accepted, but near the end of Basic Training, sustained an injury to his leg which prevented further service in the Navy. After recovering, he applied for the Liberty Police Inc. Secondary Fleet where he was accepted and continues to serve in to this date.

• Reasons for Joining: While being a member of the Secondary Fleet is rewarding, I find I would be able to make a much better difference as a part of the Primary Fleet. Not to mention, free donuts. What's not to love?
// Skype: Joseph.Abusaid

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Bauer - 03-20-2011

' Wrote:
  • Name: John Brown

• Height: 5' 10"

• Weight: 185

• Previous Jobs: Brief Stint as a Freelancer, currently employed in the Secondary Force.

• Qualifications: Freelance work allowed for a more robust development of combat skills, Recent Academy Graduate, Participated in Naval Basic Training but was forced to drop out due to a now healed injury.

• Brief Biography: Born on planet Denver, childhood not particularly noteworthy, apart from learning basic skills with fire-arms from his father. Above average Grades in both Elementary and High School. Left home at the age of 18 to pursue a Freelance career. This lasted about a year, where he learned more advanced fighter tactics in the Border Worlds. Returned to Liberty to pursue a more meaningful career, and applied for the Liberty Navy. He was accepted, but near the end of Basic Training, sustained an injury to his leg which prevented further service in the Navy. After recovering, he applied for the Liberty Police Inc. Secondary Fleet where he was accepted and continues to serve in to this date.

• Reasons for Joining: While being a member of the Secondary Fleet is rewarding, I find I would be able to make a much better difference as a part of the Primary Fleet. Not to mention, free donuts. What's not to love?
// Skype: Joseph.Abusaid

Ah, already got some training I see. Excellent.

Accepted.

Welcome to the LPI.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Metano - 03-20-2011

• Name: Jameson Partian
  • Height: 5' 40"
  • Weight: 158
  • Previous Jobs: None just got out of the acadamy, top class.
  • Qualifications: Top of all the major classes in the academy, more than 100 hours in the simulator.
  • Brief Biography: Born and raised in Manhatten, comes from a rich family, where his father works as a bussiness man, always had exeptional grades both in high school and the Police academy, never been arested. His dream was to become a policeman since he was 5.
  • Reasons for Joining: To follow my dream, and to earn some money to buy his own house.
// Skype: metano50