Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Xenord - 12-29-2010

Discovery Forum Name: RNC-Moskau
Name: Michael.v.Reims
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):-

Height: 65 kg
Weight: 1.64 m
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: green

Planet/Station of Origin: Sttugard

Background Information: He was born in poor family. His father was a worker,but his mother was a doctor.
He liked rheinland ships and dreamed that one day he will have one of them. He ended Stuttgard High School and went to the Rheinland Military.

Basic Personality Traits: Honest,talkative,ready to help his mates and friends in every situation.

Ship Class: Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter "Wraith"

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? 31 days

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? I like good mods and Freelancer.
What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
- RNC-Moskau- RM guard ID- Rh Cruiser
- Robert_Ziegfrid- BMM ID- Civilian Miner
- David_Ribbentrop- Freelancer ID- Kingfisher
- Michael.v.Reims'€“ RM ID IFF '€“ Wraith

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? Rheinland is my home and she needs my help.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lobster - 12-29-2010

Michael von Reims, It is good to see that you have shown an active intrest in our faction. However, We need a proper record of your past actions to evaluate what opportunities await you in the Kanzler's glorious Rheinwehr.

Please extend your bio in order to help us help you serve the great and august House of Rheinland.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Exodus - 12-30-2010

Discovery Forum Name:Lee Adama
Name: Oscar Mike
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): -

Height: 1.82 m
Weight: 78 kg
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Pennsylvania

Background Information: When Mike was born his father left the family, so when he became an adult he needed to work at a local mine. During the working years Mike was disappointed by the lifestyle of his nation and he left his home in a hope of a better future.

He became a trader among the biggest companies and he learned a lot about cultures. When he finally managed to collect a bigger sum of money he was determined to buy a fighter and work for a house military, and he felt that his place is in Rheinland. He started to work for the military and after a short time he was able to buy his fighter.

Basic Personality Traits: Calm, wise, loves to work in team, altruist.

Ship Class:Super Heavy Fighter

Other: During his trading year, once, at a pirate attack he helped his mate. He held up the pirates while his friend managed to jump away. Oscar was killed during the attack. He lost his cargo but he wasn't sad, because he did a bigger thing, saved the life of his friend, and in his opinion, this act is far more important than money or cargo.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
2 months, thats massive 60 days.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
I loved the game in single player, so i wanted to play this because in mp there is the teamwork. And it's more interesting this way than flying alone in a huge universe.

Only Oscar.Mike on this server.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?

I like Rheinland, and I know that every little help counts. I want to become the member of a great team. I want to help, and I will do my best to do that.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Xenord - 12-31-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Xenord
Name: Michael.v.Reims
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):- rnc-moskau

Height: 65 kg
Weight: 1.64 m
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Stuttgart

Background Information: He was born in poor family. His father was a worker,but his mother was a doctor.
He liked rheinland ships and dreamed that one day he will have one of them. He ended Stuttgard High School and went to the Rheinland Military. But his path in RM was not so easy. He was a worker on Altona and of course he was a Freelancer. But his honesty, kindness and strong will always help him to find new friends and team mates. And now he is ready to protect his home from all it's enemies.

Childhood: Father was poor so from 6 years he helped him to do his work. Some times it was dirty,hard but he knew that he helps to his family.His father always found him some parts (engines parts e.t.c) so Michael knows enough about how ship systems work. He built his first flying ship in 14. His first flying "prototype" failed him as there was crash in fusion control unit. His brain was hardly damaged. After this he was implanted A.I. quantum core to help his brain work properly. After his father died he became working even more harder. 12 hours on the Altona every day, poor salary makes his will even stronger.He was fired because robots were better workers than men (I hate those robots on Altona) . He was a Freelancer mechanic in Freeport 1. Then he become a trader he supplied Bretonia and Rheiland with various goods. After he heard that Liberty starts offensive against border systems he arrived in the Stuttgard Recruitment Center and filled recruit form.

Nowadays: Now he wants to enter RM to prove that he can fight and defend Rh.

Basic Personality Traits: Honest,talkative,ready to help his mates and friends in every situation.

Ship Class: Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter "Wraith"

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? 31 days

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? I like good mods and Freelancer.
- RNC-Moskau- RM guard ID- Rh Cruiser
- Robert_Ziegfrid- BMM ID- Civilian Miner
- David_Ribbentrop- Freelancer ID- Kingfisher
- Michael.v.Reims'€“ RM ID IFF '€“ Wraith

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? Rheinland is my home and she needs my help.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Denelo - 01-01-2011

Discovery Forum Name:
Name: Wilfried Herrmann
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): denelo.mori

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lb
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin:

Planet Nuremberg, Munich system

Background Information:

Wilfried Herrmann was born to Albert and Karlotte Herrmann on Planet Nuremberg on December 31st, 800 A.S. He is an only child by blood, but has an 11-year-old adopted sister named Elisa who he gets along with fairly well. His father, Albert, was caught up by the propaganda wave during the Nomad War, and joined the Military. Albert experienced the horrors of war firsthand, and strongly disapproves of his son's enlistment.

Wilfried attended a local primary school planetside, where he struggled before eventually graduating. He held a position as a assistant janitor in the local factory for three years before enlisting. He heard rumblings of the discontentment in the government on Nuremberg and the subsequent raids by the LWB and Bundschuh, but never experienced them first-hand or really thought anything of them. Living in Munich, he grew up far from the conflict that envelops much of the rest of Rheinland, and has no idea what war or battle is like.

For most of his life, Wilfried expected to end up working the floor in a troop transport factory. However, that all changed when war was declared between Liberty and Rheinland. He was enamored by the war recruiters' tales of the Vaterland's great Military, and was determined to become one of that mighty number. Much to the chagrin of his father, Wilfried joined up as soon as he came of age.

Basic Personality Traits:

Highly patriotic. Prone to romantics, and doesn't always distinguish well between fantasy and reality. Slow to anger. Slightly faint of heart, though he wouldn't admit it (and probably doesn't even realize it himself). Somewhat arrogant. Good at "winging it"; isn't needy when told to do something, but just does it.

Ship Class:

Other:

So inexperienced that he makes "wet behind the ears" look like a grizzled old war veteran. Rumor has it that he is actually a robot constructed entirely of cannon fodder. Promises to be a good <strike>bard</strike> recruit and never accidentally lead you into an ambush.

Four years, four days at the time of this post.

In the first place? The fact that it was the server with the largest population. Forty players was impressive at the time.

Discovered roleplaying and hung around. Pretty cool place, all-in-all.

Adam Daniels:

[HF]-Adam.Daniels
[HF]-HFBx-Pandion

Daniel Black:

Veracity

Suzume Davis:

Dismal.Sparrow
Lonely.Sparrow{ST}

???:

Grazinti

Roy Carver:

IC|Roy.Carver

Joseph Douglas:

IC|Green.Bay

Siagyo Mikio:

Cryptomeria

Story arc character. In other words, I'm joining solely for the roleplay of this character, and will leave when the storyline demands it (which it will).

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lobster - 01-02-2011

Martin Nelson, your application still under review.

We ask that you wait until high command comes to a decision about the possibility of accepting a Libertonian into the ranks of the Rheinland Military.

Michael von Reims, We need just a bit more info on your past.. another paragraph or two should do it.

In the mean time, I have sent you the questionnaire. Please return it in a timely fashion.

Oscar Mike your application has been Denied.

However, as the reason for this is your character's background feel free to reapply with another character without the usual 1 month waiting period in-between applications.

Wilfried Herrmann Your application is now under review.

I have sent you the quiz as well. You know what to do.

Martin Nelson,

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

You are also required to Download the Skype Communication Protocol from this location. Please include your Skype ID in your bio.

Wilfried Herrmann,

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - TrueRevenge - 01-02-2011

Discovery Forum Name:Lucius_Amusin
Name:Lucius Amusin
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):

Height:5'9
Weight:165
Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:Blue

Planet/Station of Origin:Planet New Berlin

Background Information:
Born in New Berlin to a middle-class family, he grew up mainly around his father's workshop producing plating for military ships. After graduating high-school he followed his desire to work and apprentice under his father in the metal work for military vessels. In the years to come he would begin to save up credits from his work to buy a fighter and to arm it with basic weaponry in hopes to prove his skills to anyone who would accept them. At the age of twenty-one, nearing obtaining his fighter, he noticed a flier near the local town-hall that the Rheinland military was recruiting, and he was drawn in by the offer instantly. In a rush of massive adrenaline he rushed to the recruiting office and submitted a form in hopes of joining the great Rheinland forces he had always admired.

Basic Personality Traits: Quiet, conservative, thinks before acting, cautious, intuitive.

Ship Class:

Other: After observing the sheer lack of immersion that many players put into role-play, I found the sort of role-play I desired in Rheinland military forces.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7?

I have been playing on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 for fifteen days now.

After playing Freelancer, I was drawn in by the concept and searched for a large player society and found it on Discovery Freelancer 24/7.

I do not have any other characters on the server.

I just recently fought along side registered Rheinland Military forces against several Liberty ships as an unregistered force and loved the vibrant community of soldiers I fought with. Accommodating that, I am in search of a serious community of fellow role-players who have a true desire to play for the love of their nation and found it here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - prometnik - 01-02-2011

Discovery Forum Name: alex.friday
Name: alex friday
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):

Height: 6"
Weight: 150
Hair Color: braun
Eye Color: braun

Planet/Station of Origin: Hamburg

Background Information:

he is a educated person and is curently working on his diploma in the field of transportation. to continue his studies, hee started his own transportation company. biznis was going smothly, from time to time he extended his transportation capacity. to cary more and more goods. then it happend, the down fall. on a routine transport route hee was attacket by pirates. his ship was destroyed, and he was captured by the pirates. the pirates sold him as a slave. workin day and night for some time. eventuely some master realized thet he can be of more use. they gave him a ship and took him with them to pirate. maiking a name for himself as a pirate, he gained his freedome. realizing thet the life of a pirate is short and rough. he took his ship and left the pirates to search his happines elsvhere. so he returned to his home country. not having much credits the only option for him was the rheinland militery.

Basic Personality Traits:

dosent speak much, follows the leader, is a skild pilot, good eye hand coordiantion, knows how to use his brain

Ship Class:

fighter class, wraith

Other:

is eager to command his own squadron

i started as a freelanc trader until i got the heron ship, then started as corsaire with the titan until i got the imperator gunboat, soo i think i played more then a month, before thet i was playing on discovery version 4.84 i think more then one year before

i like the way the discovery is made, the roleplay is a nice touch, the additional systems are all good. and the story is well made the embargo and the war

ducky- transport ship heron
konig- corsaire ship imperator

the ships of rheinland are the best looking ones

[/code] [code]