Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Modular bases registry - Felipe - 06-06-2020

[Image: kvcK9gD.png]

To: Imperial Outpost Registry
Subject: Outpost Registry

Guten tag!

As you may know already, one of our ore deposits been destroyed by those Hessian criminals in Omega-7 System.

While the deposit itself isnt a big loss, we mourn our employees lost due to this coward attack, and unfortunatelly no lawful reinforcements arrived in time.

Thus im requesting permission to build a new deposit, as the demand for the minerals have not vanished with the base.

Name of the base
-Neue Hoffnung
Name of the station administrator
-Wolfgang Metz
Affiliation
-Kruger Minneralliens
Purpose for the station
-Storage of mined metallic ores from the system
Existing trade agreements
-As usual, Kruger and Daumann will use the base to store what they mine, buyers will be corporations and freelancers that have permission to enter Rheinland space.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorsitzender, Heinrich Stuhl

[Image: l9rJoLS.png]

RE: Modular bases registry - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 06-07-2020

[Image: HoJg5HC.png?1]

Guten Tag Heinrich Stuhl ,

Ich heiße Dieter Schneider and I will be taking care of your case.

Checking the papers you have submitted, I am glad that Kruger Mineralien is taking the opportunity to construct a Modular Installation. With that in mind, I am marking your case as APPROVED.

As you are aware of the current political situation and the military one, we are advising you to take into consideration constructing defence capabilities around your installation as the Imperial Fleet is currently dealing with securing the Kaiserreich und dealing with the Federal remnants and Hessian forces. Please consider the tactical situation and the location of where you deploy the station and consult with the Imperial Military und Imperial Polizei for further information, especially regarding the weapon platforms, as it is stated in our laws.

The fees for further processing the case are 35.000.000 credits. Please wire the funds to Kaiserreich.Treasury.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

Kaiserliches Registrierungsbüro

RE: Modular bases registry - L e o n - 07-15-2020

Name of the base:Sofia's Aluminium outpost

Name of the station administrator:Sofia Meier

Affiliation:Freelancer

The purpose of the station:Aluminium depot

Any existing trade agreements:no

Location of the base:4E/D

RE: Modular bases registry - Atreides2 - 07-21-2020

Krüger Mineralien

[Image: Transmission-opened.png]

To:Kaiserliches Registrierungsbüro
Subject:Registration

Guten Tag ,

I am contacting you on behalf of Kruger Mineralien. We are looking to extend our facilities in Omega 7 and to replace the recently destroyed modular Installation , Nueu Hoffnung.
We are currently looking not to create another modular facility but we are looking to enhance the station with a storage facility, designed to serve the traders and the needs of the Empire with ore and other minerals.

I am attaching the form to the message.

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Vorstandsmitglied,
Karl Diehl

RE: Modular bases registry - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 07-21-2020

Guten Tag Sofia Meier und Karl Diehl ,

Ich heiße Dieter Schneider und I want to inform you that the Büro is looking at your cases now.

Will not take long.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

RE: Modular bases registry - Atreides2 - 07-22-2020

[Image: Transmission-opened.png]

Re-transmission

RE: Modular bases registry - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 07-22-2020

Guten Tag Sofia Meier , Ich heiße Dieter Schneider and I will be taking care of your case.

Checking the papers, you have submitted, I am glad that you are considering building your modular installation within the borders of Kaiserreich Rheinland.
However, on the checks we identified some issues and before we are approving, they must be cleared.

First one, according to the Imperial Police Databases, we have noticed that you are not part of any Rheinlandic corporations, which makes your fees to be up to 50 million, according to the Kaiserreich Guidelines for constructing a modular installation.

Secondly, same organisation informed us that your installation has already being build. This is a punishable offence under Article 7, paragraph 9 which states “§9. Construction of base without proper registration as well as any other law violation related to modular bases is punishable by fine up to 250.000.000 SC fine or by eviction and deconstruction of the structure by law enforcement forces.”

With all of that taken into consideration, the Kaiserliches Registrierungsbüro is fining you 50.000.000.

To receive the approval, you must clear up your arrears, in total of 100.000.000 credits, sent to Kaiserreich.Treasury.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

RE: Modular bases registry - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 07-22-2020

Guten Tag Karl Diehl , Ich heiße Dieter Schneider and I will be taking care of your case.

UponcChecking the papers you have submitted, I am glad to see that Kruger Mineralien are attempting again to construct a modular facility.

Taking into consideration your former application for Neue Hoffnung, the Kaiserliches Registrierungsbüro approves your application, modifying the former application to fit the current one, modifying the location and purpose of the installation.

Viel Glück bei Ihren Bemühungen Kruger.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

RE: Modular bases registry - L e o n - 07-23-2020

(07-22-2020, 10:12 AM)The Empire of Rheinland Wrote:

Guten Tag Sofia Meier , Ich heiße Dieter Schneider and I will be taking care of your case.

Checking the papers, you have submitted, I am glad that you are considering building your modular installation within the borders of Kaiserreich Rheinland.
However, on the checks we identified some issues and before we are approving, they must be cleared.

First one, according to the Imperial Police Databases, we have noticed that you are not part of any Rheinlandic corporations, which makes your fees to be up to 50 million, according to the Kaiserreich Guidelines for constructing a modular installation.

Secondly, same organisation informed us that your installation has already being build. This is a punishable offence under Article 7, paragraph 9 which states “§9. Construction of base without proper registration as well as any other law violation related to modular bases is punishable by fine up to 250.000.000 SC fine or by eviction and deconstruction of the structure by law enforcement forces.”

With all of that taken into consideration, the Kaiserliches Registrierungsbüro is fining you 50.000.000.

To receive the approval, you must clear up your arrears, in total of 100.000.000 credits, sent to Kaiserreich.Treasury.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

All due respect I have paid 50m before constructing the base.

[15.07.2020 12:16:36] /givecash kaiserreich.treasury 50000000
[15.07.2020 12:16:36] [2020-07-15] 12:16:37 You have sent 50.000.000 credits to Kaiserreich.Treasury.

RE: Modular bases registry - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 07-27-2020

Guten Tag Sofia Meier , Ich heiße Dieter Schneider.

Upon Checking the papers you have submitted and the proof of payment, the Kaiserliches Registrierungsbüro APPROVED your request.

Viel Glück bei Ihren Bemühungen Fraulein Meier.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider