Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Avalanche - 01-02-2011

Discovery Forum Name: Avalanche
Name: Erwin Rummel
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): avalance.747

Height: 6'2 Feet
Weight: 170 Pounds
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information: Born to a wealthy family of a high social status, he was always tampered as a child. Getting what he wants when he wants, never learning the meaning of the word 'no'. His family has roots in production engineering and planning and his father had always hoped for him to continue this. Erwin has excellent Math and Physics degrees and an natural talent to construction and repairs. During his last few years in higher education he changed his mind over-night. Literally turned against the idea of Construction Engineering over night. Not knowing what he wanted to do in life or were he should go to next, his father immediately kicked his sorry ass out of his house.

Erwin started his working life as a toxic mold remover on board a shabby ALG shipping container. Dirty and low paying work made him look elsewhere and he soon came to notice a Military poster in a local bar. He mulled over what would be needed of him and a week later, he had made up his mind.

Basic Personality Traits: Ambitious, Talk-active, disciplined, Apologetic, sympathetic & determined.

Ship Class: -

Other: I'm very active, can offer quite a lot to the faction in field activity. I'm not the best Pew pew kinda player and prefer RP instead of getting a blue message (Unheard of I know). Hopefully my combat skills will improve. They arn't that bad, I just normally die.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? 3-4 Years, joined at the early beginning of 4.84 with the Diamond/Niobium rush and Sigma-13 being the equivalent to NY. My forum account does not do my time here much justice.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? Been on FL since 2002 and was on the Hamburg server but heard of this mod soon after and liked it a whole lot more.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

IC|Washington(.)
IC|Thomas.Mahone(.)
The.False.Miner
Erwin.Rummel
HMS-Portsmouth
I've had uncountable ships/accounts in the past but these are the current active ones.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? I am impressed with your rank structure and your professionalism in-game. I like Rheinland Military RP and ship as well as the activity of the [RM].

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lobster - 01-04-2011

Lucius Amusin, please extend your bio.

We need to know a little more about you before we are able to evaluate your skills.

Alex Friday, We need more info on your past, please extend your bio.

Erwin Rummel I would like for you to tell me more about your basic personality traits.

What motivates you to be ambitious? Did you have any defining moments in your past which led to who you are now?

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Avalanche - 01-04-2011

There just isn't pleasing some people... I understand and I've filled out the following to show a bit more depth of who I am and what I can do.

Quote:I've always wanted to achieve and become the best I possibly can. I was extremely drilled and disciplined as a kid and would be willing to do anything, no questions asked as long as its a superior order. I am quite talkative and I'm not shy. I also do have a soft spot at times, I don't like killing or fighting necessarily. But doesn't mean I won't, I would just wouldn't enjoy it. There has to be a reason for what I'm told to do.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lobster - 01-06-2011

Lucius Amusin, your application is now under review.

I have sent you the quiz, please return it when you can.

Alex Friday, application has been Denied.

The reason for this is that we feel you need more experience with discovery freelancer and RP in general. You may reapply for membership in the [RM] in one month's time. I personally thank you for showing interest in our faction and wish you well in your travels here.

Erwin Rummel your application is now under review.

I have sent you then quiz, please fill it out and return it to me.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lobster - 01-08-2011

Erwin Rummel, your application has been Denied.

Please read up on server rules and wait one (1) month before reapplying.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - lw'nafh - 01-08-2011

Discovery Forum Name: Kangaraptor

>Incoming Communique
>Subject: Transferal Request
>From: ****** to: Rheinland Militär, First Fleet Admiralty
>Loading Dossier.............
>Load complete

Name: Dirk Lehmann
S.K.Y.P.E designation: killa.kanga

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 97 Kg
Hair Color: Brown [Light]
Eye Color: Hazel

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg, Hamburg System

Background Information: Dirk Lehmann is the only son of the married couple Johann Lehmann and Alexandra Lehmann, both have been military personnel for the majority of their lives, though his mother was declared K.I.A. in 791 A.S. Dirk had a strict but not entirely bad childhood, living a life more comparable to a young conscript as opposed to a child. He learned about the Military largely from his father, who would regularly teach him about the ranking structure they followed, as well as how their ships functioned.

However, Dirk was also lucky enough to have grown up planet side on Hamburg. His mother worked part-time as a reserve in the secondary fleet, which allowed Alexandra a lot of spare time to look after their growing child. His teenage life was largely uneventful, though he showed a fair amount of academic promise. When he was 19, his mother left from the Westfalen on a routine mission to ensure she was still in apt fighting condition, but her, as well as the fighter wing never returned.

Dirk's father, however, was taking part in his 'Tour of Duty', and could not return home, even for his wife's funeral. Dirk, not having anywhere else to go or anything else to do, turned to the reserve forces, as he wanted to gain experience before considering a 'full time' job. During the three year stint he spent in the reserve, he had caught the eye of the BDM, and was approached about a position in the ******* department.

From then up until now, Lehmann has proven instrumental in the infiltration of hostile organisations, as well as the turning over of useful information. This request was made by Lehmann himself, and I am merely forwarding the request. You must excuse the gap in information, his operation information isn't deemed necessary by the Bureau Der Marinintelligenz.

Basic Personality Traits: Very loyal and rather intelligent, though can be a bit quick to act. Takes orders well, and can work efficiently in a group.

Ship Class:

Other: N/A

>Forwarded by: Agent "Schweigsam"
>Close

//
Quote:For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

Longer than I care to remember.

Quote:What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

I don't remember, I started playing, got kinda' bored, left, came back and couldn't leave again. XD.

Quote:What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

Errr, ProjectX, Mnemonic, Wild characters I won't post.

Quote:What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
I need something new, with some fun people...

... plus I like Rheinland guns and want to shoot LN. //

Dirk Lehmann, your application is now under review.

I have sent you the quiz, please return it within this century.

Dirk Lehmann,

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 01-09-2011

Vizeadmiral Weissman was finally taking some break in his office, drinking some coffee and he was finally enjoying his free time. But his free time didnt last for long. Suddenly somebody knocked on the door.
Weissman: Ja? Go in

A gefreiter got into the office and saluted: Herr Vizeadmiral, vizeadmiral Putzkammer told me to bring this to you.

Weissman: What is it?

Gefreiter: An application for the Rheinwehr primary fleet....

Weissman sighted slighly....: leave it here and go.

Weissman read the application of a person named Michael.v.Reims.
Detailed story, gut. Questionaraire, gut. But still he has some doubts about him and wrote a massage to this man:

Herr Michael.v.Reims

I'm not fully decided whether you should join the Rheinwehr right now BUT I would be very pleased if you would join our patrols and liberty assaults so we would see your qualities or even your mistakes.
We will watch you closely and after a week or two we will make the decision whether you are ready to join the Rheinwehr.
So please when you see a Rheinwehr primary fleet pilot in space ask him whether you can join him in his duty.

Signed

Gunter Weissman, Vizeadmiral

He finished to write the massage and he could enjoy the free time again.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Exodus - 01-09-2011

Discovery Forum Name: Dead Space
Name: Ralf Kulzer
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): -

Height: 1.81 m
Weight: 75 kg
Hair Color: dark brown
Eye Color: blue

Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information: Ralf was born on a sad day, in a small town on planet New Berlin. The enemy attacked his home and the national army was heavily outnumbered. The fact, that he remained in life is a miracle. During his studying years he worked on a local station, he managed to collect some money and started a new life. He was helping the rheinland military when it was necessary. This wasn't often though. But his friends noticed that he is very enthusiastic, mostly when he needs to defend a station,a civilian, his mates and rights.

After finishing his studies in the Rheinland University he became a fighter pilot, he worked for the Rheinland Police. His achievements were remarkable not only as a police officer but as a soldier too. He was sent to Battleship Westfalen as a recruit and he had managed to earn respect among his mates in a very short time. As a recruit he was needed to learn the basics of avionics, tactics and to know better his own ship. After all, a mjolnir is a great ship if its pilot can handle it, and thats why Ralf spent hours to learn how to control properly his ship.

His anger was growing during the years and he was determined to take a revenge for that day when he was born. He heard the stories about that bloody day via his parents and his superiors. He is determined to work for the military forces at any cost and make sure that the civilians are in safety. It turned out that some of his friends became members in hostile factions, so he loosed connections with them, but his main enemies were not his old friends but the other house, Liberty. He was able to control his hunts and to keep the procedure, ask first and then shoot. Despite his spiritual injuries his main aspect is not the blood feud, but keeping everything under control, to prevent unnecessary deaths and in conclusion to keep order. Ralf knows his own deficiency, but he was able to handle it, and to keep his life in balance.

Basic Personality Traits: Loyal, altruist, sometimes a little arrogant, warlike.

Ship Class: Super Heavy Fighter

Other: Ralf is a person in who anybody can trust, this is his friends opinion about him.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
2 months and 10 days

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
I like the community here, and its a very good sever because of its density

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
KM-Oscar.Mike

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
I want to be a part of this special community and want to help as my possibilities allows.