Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Modular bases registry - rwx - 08-11-2020

..::Incomming Transmission::..

[Image: qP0HoK9.jpg]

PRIORITY: Low
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Obt. Renate Bommel
SOURCE: Fulda Border Station, Frankfurt System
SUBJECT: Cleanup request for munich

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

because my superiors were pleased with my previous paperwork task, I was today assigned to anozer one to complete my reintegration training, namely to familiarize myself wiz ze newly constructed bases wizin ze empire.
Due recent events of ze munich crisis I thought it's a good idea to start in my origin system.

My files listed four bases wizin ze system.

Considering ze condition of ze munich lanes and ze expansion of ze Schwarzwald cloud, zere were reasons for usage of a fast vessel with improved scanner systems,
which will serve me in future (hopefully) well.

Let me attach ze scanning results of munich:

After I updated my informations of ze Schwarzwald cloud and ze Chiemsee Asteorid Field I believe zat ze stations were either deconstructed or abandoned.

Ze Swift's Mining station however couldn't be found, due lack of precise sector data.
Some comrades at Fulda told me already, zat zis station was relocated to Frankfurt.

I'm unsure about ze current modus operandi, if a base is not found wizin ze listed location of ze base database, is ze permission void?
If so:
  • Please remove ze entry of DHC Aluminium Giesserei
  • Please remove ze entry of DHC Aluminium Storage
  • Please remove ze entry of Regensburg|In&Exports
  • Please update ze entry of Swift's Mining

While I await you response, I prepare myself for ze next part of task, ze bases of Frankfurt.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Oberst Renate Bommel
Rheinland Polizei

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

RE: Modular bases registry - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 08-19-2020

[Image: HoJg5HC.png?1]

Guten Tag Obt. Renate Bommel , Ich heiße Dieter Schneider.

Thank you for your information and we will look into updating the databases.

As for the base found in a different place, we would like to give a chance to the owners to explain and to register, paying the fines. With that in mind, the Kaiserliches Registrierungsbüro empowers the Kaiserliches Polizei to make contact and establish the conditions as to why the base is in a different place, ask them to register and present die Polizei report to the Kaiserliches Registrierungsbüro, to be taken into consideration.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

Kaiserliches Registrierungsbüro

RE: Modular bases registry - Paddy. - 08-19-2020

[Image: 0V0Woe5.jpg]

Festus McBoyle

The Empire of Rheinland
Dieter Schneider
Das Reich des Rheinlandes

Guten Tag

It is I, Festus McBoyle of Festus McBoyles Scrapyard.

I bought a wee bit of property called Handlesdepot. And got the lads, big fellas they was, and they shifted it to New Berlin! Thought it right proper to be telling ya, ja?

It is right pretty, and cosy like, and sittin' there beside me favourite place in all of Rheinland. Kruizburg Depot! - Ramshackle class! And what a vista out the ports. $crap$ aplenty.

I digress. So, I said me piece, you know where I am, and you can sleep well now knowing where oh where has Handlesdepot gone.

('twas named after a famous writer of oratoriums so I was told).

Tschüss für jetzt meine Liebe.

Festus

RE: Modular bases registry - rwx - 08-23-2020

..::Incomming Transmission::..

[Image: r5XTSk9.png]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Obt. Renate Bommel
SOURCE: Fulda Border Station, Frankfurt System
SUBJECT: Frankfurt Inspections

Sehr geehrter Herr Schneider,

first and foremost, I've included sensitive informations in this transmission, which are considered by Rheinland laws as confidentiality. I expect you handle zem accordantly.
As announced before, I finished today ze inspections of ze listed bases wizin ze Frankfurt system.

Ze database itself lists three bases in Frankfurt, all seems to have ze propose as Aluminium storage:

I've already seen ze first two bases, when I returned from munich, as they relative near ze trade lanes.

If you don't have any questions, I'll continue my task and move to New-Berlin.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Oberst Renate Bommel
Rheinland Polizei

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

RE: Modular bases registry - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 08-23-2020

Guten Tag Herr McBoyle , Ich heiße Dieter Schneider.

The Kaiserreich Rheinland is congratulating you on your recent purchase. The Kaiserliches Registrierungsbüro double checked the registry and we can see that the base is indeed registered.

Please confirm the following information:

Name of the base: Handelsdepot
Name of the station administrator: Festus McBoyle
Affiliation: [Insert Data]
The purpose of the station: Scrap Metal Processing and Storage
Any existing trade agreements:
Location of the base: New Berlin, Sector [insert sector]

As you can see, we require two pieces of information from you. What is the affiliation of the base and the exact location? Also, can we see the selling act from the previous owner and administrator?

Our Polizei Inspektors will be heading to your location to make sure is complying with the Kaiserreich Rheinland laws.

Also, the Registrierungsbüro will contact you in the near future as changes may occur regarding Modular Installation.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

RE: Modular bases registry - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 08-23-2020

Guten Tag Obt. Renate Bommel , Ich heiße Dieter Schneider.

Thank you for your information and we will look into updating the databases.

As for the sensitive information, the Kaiserliches Registrierungsbüro is aware of the existence of AESIR, however is not within the Registrierungsbüro to deal with this matter. However, I would notify the Kaiserliches Rheinwehr und the Reichstag. Please make sure you do not endanger your offiziers and wait for instructions from either the Reichstag or Kaiserliches Rheinwehr.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

RE: Modular bases registry - Paddy. - 08-23-2020

[Image: 0V0Woe5.jpg]

Festus McBoyle

The Empire of Rheinland
Dieter Schneider
Das Reich des Rheinlandes

Guten Tag

It is I, Festus McBoyle of Festus McBoyles Scrapyard again. At your service.

The affiliation? Junker of course! And it be located in New Berlin, Sector 4C.

Tschüss für jetzt meine Liebe.

Festus

RE: Modular bases registry - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 08-26-2020

Guten Tag Herr McBoyle , Ich heiße Dieter Schneider.

The Kaiserliches Registrierungsbüro is now processing the paperwork, we will update you in a few days about your case.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

RE: Modular bases registry - MFN Neuss/Helmut Schmid - 09-28-2020

Name of the Base: Miningfactory Neuss

Name of the station administrator: _DHC|Trênt_

Affiliation: Daumann Heavy Construction

The purpose of the station: Aluminium depot/Home base

Any existing trade agreements: no

Location of the base:F4 near the Konstanz wreck upside the trade lane Konstanz wreck - Mainz storage facility , bevor the Taunusfeld begin.

RE: Modular bases registry - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 09-28-2020

[indent] _DHC|Trênt_,

We have received your application for registration of Miningfactory Neuss. This application is pending. We will notify you of the outcome shortly.