Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 04-16-2007

Transmit to: Commodore Korr
Comm ID: McIntosh

Well, I was able to find it fine, are you sure you went to the right place?

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tassader - 04-16-2007

did he go to the right place i dont even know where it is

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 04-18-2007

Transmission to: All SCRA
Comm ID: Mcintosh

Well, it appears that unless you've activated your versions of the mod with the "Official Discovery Server" options disabled, you will not be able to see the Coalition ID. So, deactivate it and re-activate it with that option enabled, and you'll be able to find the ID at the previosly disclosed location.

Remember, pressure your shipping contacts.

Mcintosh out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - PARAKEET - 04-19-2007

Transmit To: all SCRA Personnel
Transmission from: Lt. Cobalt

Right, I have managed to acquire the new ID I'm also going to re-outfit my gunboat to make it more "support oriented"

End Transmission_

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 04-20-2007

Transmit to: All SCRA
Comm ID: Grand Admiral Mcintosh

My Brothers, our fleet hs grown great once again, I was proud to witness no less than half a dozen total members passing me in ***Classified*** to purchase the new ID. We will sweep the Alliance taint from the stars, and crush their bones beneath our heels.

In the light of our new recruitment, some promotions are in order:

Commodore Korr, you are hereby promoted to Full Admiral. Your rank is now second only to my own, and you're power shall be unsurpassed. This pomotion comes on the wake of your recritement of Lieutenant Tassadar, and your extensive contribution to the system purchase.

Lieutenant Axe, you are hereby promoted to Lieutenant Commander, for your dedication and meritous combat actions. I also bestow the Star of Terra upon you, for meritous actions in Honshu against the KNF. Heavily outnumbered, beset by multiple foes, Lieutenant Axe and Lieutenant Wiese charged heedless of their own lives, and inflicted heavy damage befroe thewy were forced to retreat. Lieutenant Wiese was previosly given this award, and shall now recieve the 'Wings' to this award, to denote his continued bravery.

Lieutenant Tassadar, you have been moved to the potential promotion list, pending the full kitting out of your fighter, and more forum activity.

I shall be announcing the creation of several new awards in the future, as well as their recipients.

For the Coalition! Mcintosh out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Axe - 04-20-2007

Begin Transmission

To: Grand Admiral Mcintosh

Thankyou for the promotion and the Star Of Terra Sir. I will up my effort in duty to 200% to rightly deserve these commendations. I vow to leave unparalleled destruction in my wake!

Lt.Cmdr Dieter Zehn

Transmission Ends

--------------------

Begin Transmission

To: Admiral Korr

Greetings Sir,

I have recently decided to commission a VHF to pilot against the Sirius masses. I have invested in a Corsair Titan which is dreadful in my opinion. The manouverability, weapon layout and hull structure are all appalling. Its only praise is that it has one hell of a power plant in it. A pilot that commands a Titan is more of a man than I.

Due to my opinions on the Titan, I was looking through the Coalition ship storage hangar and I noticed an unfamiliar ship which seems to have seen better days. I did some background checking on it and it seems it is your old Avenger from your Liberty days. I would like your permission to fix her up and see if she can still fly. It would really suit my manouver based flying style much better, and provide me with a better platform to stage my erradication of the Alliance.

Please reply ASAP so I can get to work on her.

Lt.Cmdr Dieter Zehn

Transmission Ends

--------------------

Begin Transmission

To: All SCRA

Alliance ships were falling all around me today. Together with Red Dragon, I was destroying Alliance patrols passing through Omega 3. A certain Ace_Gun, some pumped up alliance pilot, seemed to have an ego much bigger than his ability. And more alliance credits than sense. Shortly after his ship had been destroyed by Lt.Cmdr Totenkopt, he appeared in another ship, hailing that he had humiliated us because it took three SCRA to take him down. He obviously knows little about the coalition. When it comes to alliance pilots, every coalition fighter wants in on the action, regardless of skill! I decided to lecture the scum in the destructive ways of the coalition.

I ordered Red Dragon to stand off and watch. As he did, I proceeded to rip Ace_Gun's ship apart at the seams.

[attachmentid=1954]

I don't think he will bother us too much in the future.

Lt.Cmdr Dieter Zehn

Transmission Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tassader - 04-20-2007

i did stand down as orderd and foe pursued me th weaker vessel until Axe intervined and yes he was right we were repetally challenged by the same foe.............................twice i engaged and my kill shot was always stolen {thx Tokenopt & Axe} Red_Dragon_ has been requiped and waiting for deployment.......................

May the halls be stained with the blood of our enemys

be ware the colition

and be warry our might

god sent and god speed

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - PARAKEET - 04-21-2007

Transmit To: Lt. Dieter.Zhen
Tranmission from: Adm. Korr

Hey, of course you can use my old fighter however the flight controls were damaged as I spilled some...Coalition Cola on it when I first joined up, before I got Sleeper.Cell. A possibility of 2 new recruits also fresh from the SCRA Academy on GC.

End Transmission_

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Tassader - 04-22-2007

Transmit to: All SCRA personel,

Transmition from: RAHF_Red_Dragon_

A certain ship was spotted in Gamma order was givin ''if he comes in range get him'' order was followed by me adn Axe we chased him around the planet as he tried to make us burn then he went cowadrly to the Corsair base and docked.
Proceded to come out minutes later and once again me & Axe enageged and took out his sheilds and most hull when Totenkopt got tired of waiting and opened fire..
PvP kill as of now pending full investigation is CBA { cannot be assesda}

HE came back out once Totenkopt & Axe landed to make repairs from an earlyer engagement
Followed subject through Gamma until he enterd the 0-41 JH ...enterd but couldnt navigate steriods while pursuing subject.....turned back and headed to base.proceded to make repairs & rearm

waiting for future orders

May the halls be stained with the blood of our enemys!!
For the colition!!!

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Axe - 04-23-2007

Begin Transmission

To: Grand Admiral Mcintosh

Whilst causing havok in the Omega 41 system, I came across two previously unseen ships. An Armoured Transport, (IND tagged) and a Heavy Fighter (police tag, Gateway ID). I proceeded to engage the fighter, knowing that any transports are not to be engaged. Said fighter fled to the Theta system where I continued to engage.

Unknown to me, the transport had docked, unloaded and then undocked from Corfu station. Whilst still engaging the fighter, I came under fire from another ship. Looking at my scanners, the IND transport was the only other ship in contact. Whirling my ship around I find I am being assaulted by said transport.

[attachmentid=1990]
(The faint bluey white are his gun projectiles)

I was taking alot of damage from this transport due to its suprise factor. Seeing no other alternative, since running is not an alternative for a coalition fighter, I engaged this transport in self defence.

The transport was destroyed and I continued after the fighter. It seems the fighter was shaken up enough to take his own life by the way of a sun dive.

[attachmentid=1991]

Shortly afterwards, I received comms from other IND tagged ships, presumably fighters. They were asking why I destroyed one of their transports. I replied with the same answer i gave above, that it was in self defence. The transport would not have been engaged otherwise. It seems that this was not a good enough answer for the IND and they got a little angry over comms. I suppose they would rather blame others than their own.

Lt.Cmdr Dieter Zehn

Transmission Ended

OOC: I am fully aware of the status for IND and SCRA. I was engaging an un-IND tagged, gate way ID'ed fighter. My interpretation of the coalition ID is physical transports, not those with transporting faction IDs. The IND transport had seemingly no obligation to engage. It, however, did. I destroyed it in self defence, due to the damage I was taking from it (which was quite suprising really). I do not take pride in killing transports or trains. I stand by my decision. If I have wronged in any way, I will take punishment as Koolmo sees fit, and will not hold it against him.