Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=473)
+------ Thread: SCRA Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=17515)

Coalition Recruitment Thread - pieguy259 - 04-01-2010

"Please excuse me, Comrades. There is something I must take care of..." Vicenta left Katz's office and located Vargas in the hall. "Vargas, today's your lucky day..." She motioned to the Marine to stand down. "Follow me. I'll interview you personally." There was something unpleasant about the way she said that.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Luka - 04-01-2010

Just as he got in thee air, Luka said loud, in awe.... " Hey, i'm flying! without a ship!"

Then, after hearing katz, he started talking, "Ok, I admit I forgot to mention about him" talks while he shows a blue flying dot in his free hand "he's Nobunaga, he's...a...um....a nomad" a gunshot inmediately came, but it was more likely from surprise than to kill, he continued "but no worries, he's not agressive as the nomads everybody knows, seriously, If he was, you would have got me already as a wild, don't ask me why he's a dot instead of a squid and why he has polarity control of nearly elements cuz I don't know,yeh, polarity control enables him to do electrical discharge, all I can surely say is that he's applying for joining with me, he saved me from military quite some times."

Now, you ask me if i'm a spy, don't you?. Well, espionage is not my kind, and there's no reason for me to be working for somebody who thinks he's a god-like" *whispers*"Well, Nobunaga thinks he's one, but he's WORKING for me...." he continued "neither Liberty if they the only thing the can make is paying, and there's no reason I want that money, Bretonia....they think the queen is a god-like too, Kusari same and even more far, so I leave it to your analisis, why would a born of a zoner base that lives in a zoner settlement in Erie help the Kanzler? there's no logic in there, until futher evidence, material or logic is provided, and there's evidence material and logic that i'm with the coalition. And not to forget Nobunaga, If I was on the other side, there wouldn't even be a need for espionage, why? now here are the facts, remember the 30 million of credits you gave me in bremen Katz? I would have worked up more money for a gunboat, plus having Nobunaga with me, it would be really hard to kill, tell me, there's any need of espionage with a nomad in one side? or rather, one like him?" Suddenly the bot received an electrical discharge, stuning it and releasing Luka, he just said "Nobunaga stop harming my friends,would you?", at the same time he was being aimed by lots, LOTS of guns.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Elrainn - 04-01-2010

"Si, mam," she said confidently.

Alexial followed Vicenta down the hall passing by room after room with armed guards standing on either side of each doorway.

'The S.C.R.A. know how to get things done it seems, all the better reason for having chosen them in my quest for redemption,' she thought to herself.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - aznremix416 - 04-01-2010

A dark, unidentified figure slowly walked through a dim-lighted hallway of the station. The opague mist that covered the hall made the man look like nothing more but a ghost, but to him it was all too real.. The man passed several guards carrying rifles and wearing red armor, their eyes seemed to follow his track, there was no doubt that they were not glad to see him. The man eventually came to the door of the Coalition recruitment office. He opened the door and walked into the dark space filled with eager recruites. Many of them looked to him with expressions of suspicion. However, the man continued on, avoiding eye contact with everyone as he needed to stay focused on his goal. After having to scuffle around a couple of people he eventually came to the front desk, the only object with a lamp that lit up only a small area of the void of darkness that they called a waiting room. Behind the desk was a single Officer, no doubt a recruitment secretary. He was plopped up in his chair in a relaxed position reading a book. The man tried to read out the title, but the book was so old that the title was faded out and only the author of the book was legible.. Karl Marx..

He stood up straight and began to speak.

"Hello, is this the recruitment office of the Coalition?" The man asked without any expression of emotion.

"Da it is.." The Officer replied, without taking his eyes off the book.

"Well I am looking to join the Coali-" The officer cut the man off by raising his hand, twirling a revolver. The officer then made a waving motion that basically says to shoo off.

" Da, da, go stand next to the other scrawny weaklings in line." The officer implied with a heavy accent.

The man politely bowed, turned around, and looked for a empty spot. He found one of the few empty areas in the room and leaned against the wall. He stared at the dirty ceiling with empty eyes, ignoring all the screaming, chaos, and gunshots, as he was in a mind of his own collecting his thoughts.

Vicenta stopped in front of a door clearly marked AIRLOCK in English, Russian, Arabic and Chinese.

"In." She pointed at the open door.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - lw'nafh - 04-01-2010

Ryan sat back as the soldier kept his gun trained on his forehead, putting on a pair of sunglasses, relaxing in the rather uncomfortable seat and taking a nap.

"Si," She replied, somewhat surprised at what the door said, but she was confident that the S.C.R.A. were the true heroes of Sirius, and would not betray her like that.

She opened the door and walked into the room, waiting for what was to come next.

Vicenta shut the door. "For every wrong answer you give me, I will press a switch. Once three switches are pressed, the external door will open. Have you ever seen a body exposed to hard vacuum?"

"No mam I have not, but," She paused partially out of fear and partially out of surprise " I am ready to begin."

Coalition Recruitment Thread - arvg - 04-01-2010

Katz looked stunned at Lukas statement.

Let me get this straight he said watching as the Warbot readjusted itself to grab Luka by the front of his shirt, yanking him up again and forcibly restraining the hand with the funny blue dot on it.

You are saying that the blue dot on your hand that looks like permanent marker is really a Nomad that gives you the power to electrocute people and that same blue dot that looks like a permanent marker dot is actually talking to you and says it wants to be a God and that you tell it what to do?

Katz rubbed his temples, Dis-arm him Via. He ordered.

The earth shattering scream startled everyone, as the Warbot obliged, forcibly removing the appendage from the young mans body.

The Coalition is quite clear on what we do to Nomad sympathizers Katz said, stepping back as the spray of blood spewed across his table, and his books. We fight the Nomads daily, I have an entire city on JiangXi strato-bombed because of Nomadic infestation. I am not about to take the risk that you are either utterly insane or infected Kill him Via.

The Warbot hurled the body of the youth against the far glass doors, reaching for his heavy assault weapon, the men and women in the CIC beyond diving for cover as the warbot unloaded heavy weapons fire into the carcass, The glass shattered, and consoles exploded in the CIC as the body was reduced to little more than pulp.

Katz stepped around his desk, as Via lumbered back to his post by the door. He looked over the rims of his glasses and shook his head at the damage done to the CIC. If the boy had only managed to retain his sanity, he would have probably become a member but there was no room in the SCRA for the kind of risk that Luka had posed by such a simple, yet ludicrous claim.

He wiped the blood off of his face and picked his way through the broken glass. NEXT! he bellowed.