Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Sturmwind - 01-26-2011

Valter Nowotny, first off we would like to apologize for the delay, a lot of other issues have been on the schedule of the RMHC lately and we couldn't give your request a proper review this far.

However, we have concluded that your biography is lacking in detail, please take your time to extend your bio so that your skills and history can be properly evaluated.

Add details about your ship specification, education, your experiences through Sirius and whatever further data you feel would be valuable for us. Also note that the Rheinwehr does not fly super heavy fighters of any sort.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lobster - 01-28-2011

After completing a probationary period of flight time with members of the the Rheinland Military forces I am glad to announce the following of Herr Reims.

Michael Von Reims,

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Snoozzzer - 01-28-2011

Discovery Forum Name: snoozzzer
Name: Victor Schiller
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): snoozzzer

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 160lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information: Victor was born in 790 to a middle class family on Planet Hamburg. His father Johan was a diligent blue collar employee of Republican Shipping, his mother a secretary. Victor had a younger brother, Max, who passed away at a young age due to childhood complications. Victor fractured his right tibia playing sports at age 12, and again tore his ACL at age 17 playing rugby. He graduated with honors from Aloisiuskolleg and received a sports scholarship to Greifswald. At Greifswald he majored in Engineering, with a minor in sports science.

Victor took a job with Republican Shipping's engineering department shortly after his graduation, working in their small craft division. He was a quality control professional and test pilot for the latest ships coming off the production lines. He flight tested countless Phantoms, Valkyres, Wraiths and Bergelmirs without incident.

The facility at which Victor worked was hit with an orbital bombardment, courtesy of the Liberty Navy, in July of 817. Many of his friends and co-workers suffered extreme burns and frostbite, from the delayed response times of Republican's emergency services. Victor survived unscathed, and walked into the nearby naval recruitment center the next day to complete his flight training, and serve his house in the battlefields of the skies.

Basic Personality Traits: Victor is a competitive individual, always striving to lead the pack. He has played at the highest level throughout his life, despite receiving many injuries, both documented and undocumented.

Victor is not overly aggressive however. He prefers to sit back and take an extended look at every situation, as opposed to blindly running in.

Ship Class: Valkyre

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

Over a year

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

Used to run a disco server on the school's network. It was fun, so I came here afterwards

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

Alison "Athena", Richard van Pelt, others listed on my profile

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?

I was persuaded to join by a member of the [RM]. Never been in an official house military before.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Antiker - 01-29-2011

Thank you for your Time and I hope that you Accept my Application.

Discovery Forum Name:Antiker
Name: Albert Staufenberg
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): piciu3

Height:187cm
Weight:67kg
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color:Blue
Languages:English, german(im german), Romanian, French(a bit), Serbian
Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information:
I was born on New Berlin and was send at the age of 7 to the Military School of
New Berlin. After that i was on the Military Akademy on Planet Hamburg.My Father died in the War between
Liberty and Rheinland, he was the Commander of an Battleship. So i want to become an Officer of
Rheinland too. To honor my Father. After my life in the Academy, I was a Freelancer on Rheinland Territory
and also Traveled around Sirius, in the hope to find my missing brother.

At time of the war I waited like a little Child for the Answer on my messages, of my father but i never got one wich also grew my hate on Liberty. After several Battles, I engaged Liberty with some Friends and tryed to help Rheinland with this. After the failure and death of many of my friends, I came home to my Mother, wich was waiting for her lost Son.

Whole my Life-time I was told, that nothing goes over the Glorious Kanzler of Rheinland and the Power of the Mighty Fleet. In this thought, I worked my Way to the Rheinland Military High Command.I was a recruit already but I couldn`t cooperate with the Old High Command.So I quit Duty, this is now 2 Years ago and I hope that I can statisfy the new High Command now.I will work hard and spend all of my avaiable time in the Rheinland Military and hope i will work my way up the Ranks.

Basic Personality Traits:brave intelligent fast thinking good leader

Ship Class: None atm

Other:None

For how long have you been playing on Discovery?
I played about 1 year on an German Discovery Server.
On this Server I played about 3 or 4 Months over a Year ago but I still know a lot about the Discovery Mod.
What made you come play on Discovery?
I wanted to play the best mod that i know.
What other characters do you have on the Discovery server?
None

I like Rheinland pretty much and already was member in the RM

Yours Sincerly

Antiker aka Albert Staufenberg

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Sturmwind - 01-31-2011

Albert Staufenberg,

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - CzeReptile - 02-03-2011

Discovery Forum Name: Reptile
Name: Erich Wittmann
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): metalheadps

Height: 6 feet 0 inches
Weight: 180 pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Nuremberg

Background Information:
Hans was born on planet Nuremberg as second child in worker family. His father is still employed by the company making Military vehicles on the planet. While this business is quite lucrative, mother could stay at home to look after the growing family.
After finishing schools and the entire education process, Hans was wondering about path to take. His older brother J?rgen took a place in the Rheinland Federal Police, despite the huge disagreement of parents. In such dangerous times, they did not want their first-born son to go into deadly situations, that might arise during daily duties of policemen in these days. Other option was to follow his father steps and become a regular worker in one of the many factories on Nuremberg planet. While this looked safest of all possible options, Hans felt it is not really what he wants to do. The daily routine is not what he likes.
As a young kid, he was dreaming much about stars and the space. From all the holiday travels to all corners of Sirius, a lust for adventure silently grew inside young man?s heart. So when the time came, a decision of a life rather dangerous and rewarding was the option, instead of calm, silent life on the planet or a station in space.
Once again, against wishes of his own parents, Hans silently packed his stuff one night, leaving a small note saying : "Haben sie keine Angst, I will return. " and got on a shuttle headed for New Berlin planet. From there, his steps were firm and with one direction - the closest Military recruitment post. Brother is already in force, being a good policeman. So why not join the big guns? thought Hans when he was entering the building with the recruitment office. After a deep breath and last quick evaluation of the whole thing, he moved forward to the officer at the desk... *guten Tag, I want to apply for the Rheinland Military Navy as a pilot*

Basic Personality Traits: A wacko. Enjoys fast firing fancy guns and big brawls. Tends to be annoying sometimes.

Ship Class:

Other: Nope.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? 2 years now

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? Well I was playing Starlancer and after finishing I was searching more of the -lancer games, so I came across Freelancer. Done SP in that and then I thought ill take a peek in the online community. And because I am much used to the mods in general gaming I searched around to find some. I have downloaded quite few, but they all miss the playerbase of discovery, so eventually I have been glued to the place. Valid reason to start playing here is missing, but I do not regret it.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? CR, Repex, BAF, indies.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? I miss strudels.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lobster - 02-03-2011

Victor Schiller, your application is now under review.

I have sent you the quiz, please get it back to me as soon as possible via PMs.

Erich Wittmann, your application is now under review.

I have sent you the quiz, please return it in a timely fashion.

Victor Schiller,

Repost your bio here.

Erich Wittmann,

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Zamu - 02-04-2011

Discovery Forum Name: Zamu
Name: Ines Kirsch
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):the_pheonyx

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin

Background Information: Ines was born to a family of four. She grew up on planet Berlin and has lived there for all of her life. Being a second child was hard on her in her early life, which nurtured a strong spirit, feeling that she had to work hard to earn things in life. Having relatively few friends growing up, Ines invested most of her time into academic activities, leading her to become very talented in music and mathematics. Treated like a prodigy by her parents, Ines became accustomed to being praised for her talent.

An accomplished childhood left Ines spoiled, her sense of self-worth quickly turning into a sense of entitlement. As a young adult she had trouble with her family, as well as trouble academically. Her ability to succeed had made her headstrong, and her motivation to work towards goals was diminished. After almost failing in university, her parents realized that she must re-learn the importance of self-dependence, and was denied financial support. After being cut off from her family's money, Ines dropped out of university. And shortly after expending the generosity of those around her, Ines was forced to live on the streets.

After three weeks of living as a vagrant, she had a life changing experience, with the determination she had as a child being reborn. Unsupported and possibly unwanted, Ines looked for the best place to start a new life - the RM. With the fire in her heart rekindled, Ines applied to join the military, planning to reach great heights among military ranks.

Basic Personality Traits: Ines is well mannered and brief, preferring to keep things serious and on track. Often disliked by her peers for being very straight-forward, Ines has a reputation for being efficient and level headed. However, she is also known to be confrontational in situations she feels could be handled better, disliking actions or people she deems 'foolish'.

Ship Class: Would prefer to fly a Fafnir, but will fly Wraith if needed

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
About a year and a half, on and off

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
RP friends from another game showed it to me, and I stuck around due to several people here who became close friends

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
Kitty
Dead.Pixel

I have a friend in the RM.