Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Modular bases registry - Kaiserreich Rheinland - 01-04-2021

[Image: HoJg5HC.png?1]

Guten Tag Ian Gunn, Kurt Reber, and Steffen Stein, Ich heiße Dieter Schneider.

The Kaiserliches Registrierungsbüro has approved your request to construct a new modular base.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

Kaiserliches Registrierungsbüro

RE: Modular bases registry - Rheinland Government - 04-11-2021

[Image: mW2h6On.png]

The Rheinland Ministry of Economic Development is pleased to announce the Rheinland Modular bases registry is now open for applications following an exhaustive internal reorganization.

The Ministry of Economic Development would also like to remind Modular Station administrators that the Rheinland Government expects all owners and operators be aware of changes to the registration and licensing regulations. All Modular Base Owners without a fee waiver on file are expected to submit their first quarterly license renewal on 07/01/828A.S.

Modular bases registry - Kruger - 04-30-2021

Request Registry

Name of the base: Kruger Mineralien Facility

Name of the station administrator: Kruger Mineralien

Affiliation: Kruger

The purpose of the station: Silver Ore mining and ore trading.

Any existing trade agreements: Only many interested parties without employment

Location of the base: Ômega 7 System / Sector 6E

RE: Modular bases registry - Jon.Winter - 05-01-2021

Name of the base: Meindepot

Name of the station administrator: Jon.Winterspring & N.White

Affiliation:Freelancer

The purpose of the station:Our Intention of creating this base is due to the lack of fairness in Aluminium ore trading. The station prices vary and make the miners and haulers pay an additional fee to the station in an extent that myself and a lot of others don't want to take it any longer. Those monopolisation needs to take an end and the fairness needs to be back for those who put hard work into their field.

Any existing trade agreements:No none.

Location of the base:Frankfurt, but we would like to keep the exact location secret and only the Government of Rheinland and we shall know about it! It will be ensure to be in the rights of Rheinland.

Further information: We would like to allow people to be able to visit our station in an extent that those local markets don't buy our goods to than sell them for more to ensure our purpose will maintain. Therefore we would stay as freelancers neutral to all. But will also only allow people with an application to buy ore when we offer it. Of course all Officials from Rheinland including the Rheinland military, secret service and police will have access to the station at any time!

If there are any issues considering our placement or the way we want to make the market in this region more fair. We will of course take advice from the Rheinland Government. We already talked to the station owners about this issue and it got rejected and lead to missunderstanding or maybe not willingly wanting to understand our issue.

Sincerely
Jon.Winterspring

[01.05.2021 01:30:37] /gc kaiserreich.treasury 50000000
[01.05.2021 01:30:37] [2021-05-01] 01:30:38 You have sent 50.000.000 credits to kaiserreich.treasury.

Private message for the location is going to be submitted.

RE: Modular bases registry - Rheinland Government - 05-02-2021

Guten Tag die Herren, Winterspring, White. My name is Dieter Schneider secretary of the Modular base registry.

The Rheinland Registrierungsbüro has denied your request to construct a new modular base. Based on Rheinland law paragraphs:

- §3.2. The supremacy of Rheinland corporations in Rheinland space and measures to maintain it:

- §3.2.1. Administration of mining fields: The Rheinland Ministry of the Interior maintains the right to modify, trade, lend, gift, and sell the rights to their respective mining fields to any party.

- §3.2.2. In the Frankfurt system, all mining fields are administered by the Daumann Heavy Construction.

Guten Tag Herr Mecker. My name is Dieter Schneider secretary of the Modular base registry.

The Rheinland Registrierungsbüro has approved your request to construct a new modular base. We wish you good luck with your operations.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

Rheinländisches Registrierungsbüro

RE: Modular bases registry - Jon.Winter - 05-04-2021

Guten Tag Herr Schneider,

I am well aware of those laws and I might clarify on why I don't think the base would go against those laws since my intention is not to take away any laws or get any permit for mining in the area of Frankfurt. I am more interested in offering the miners who have the right to mine to sell their ore for a decend and respected price if they want to. Furthermore I would like to create an attractive place for trading after all. We also wanted to ensure that no such black market is possible on our base due to maintain a registry for every person who likes to dock other than officials who always will have access rights!

There for it is optional for DHC to maintain Aluminium ore to our base.

I am aware of the laws and want to ask again for our small project. If the Government still thinks that this is against any laws I will of course have to respect that.

Thank you for your time.
With high respect.
Jon Winterspring

RE: Modular bases registry - Rheinland Government - 05-11-2021

Guten Tag Herr Winterspring.

While the Rheinland Government does not believe that your intentions were to break Rheinland laws and we are glad that people in Sirius are seeking out our house to begin a lucrative business. Anyways Herr Winterspring, we all can understand your concerns and we believe you have goodwill in this matter. As I already have quoted the Laws of Rheinland, the Aluminium field and all its treasures are owned and maintained by the Daumann Heavy Construction company. You would have to speak to the CEO of Daumann Heavy Constructions instead. However, the Rheinland Government believes that there are already enough bases that provide Aluminium Ore. Until then, your request to build a modular base is denied.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

RE: Modular bases registry - hellmarch - 05-19-2021

Dear Rheinland gouverment.

I do see the rules and I do agree the mining field is owned by the daumann.
Since I see the station of soul shipping & co owned by imperial shipping, I do understand that outside the mining area any faction is able to setup their base. Thats a relief and positive news!
Since we've transfered 50.000.000 credits to the kaiserreich.treasury and we had no refund of that since the last month I do asume you do not mind the base in the Frankfurt system outside of the mining area.
We will start building the base in the upcoming 24 hours I do appriciate that we came to a solution and appriciate the cooperation, have a nice day gentlemen.

Kind regards,

Nigel White.

RE: Modular bases registry - Rheinland Government - 05-19-2021

Guten Tag Herr White.

I am not sure what you are assuming and you have understood. But there has been no conclusion between you or the Government of Rheinland. If you wish to have a refund of your registration fee please provide us with the account and we will refund your credits. I strongly suggest not to build any modular bases before the Government of Rheinland has approved it.

Kind regards,
Dieter Schneider

RE: Modular bases registry - Jon.Winter - 05-20-2021

Guten Tag Herr Schneider,

We like to ask again for approval with some changes to our request.

Name of the base: Koenigstein

Name of the station administrator: Jon.Winterspring & N.White

Affiliation: Freelancer

The purpose of the station: We as Freelancer would like to expand our trades and interests in space to Frankfurt. We want to allow registrated people to have access to the base only. We will ensure that {DHC}, [RM], BDM| und KPR| will have access to the base. Further more we will not allow anyone besides members of DHC to have the possibility to bring any of the ore to the base prefenting them from an unlawful act. Every registration to our base will be on the Base channel.

Any existing trade agreements: None.

Location of the base: Frankfurt, but we would like to keep the exact location secret and only the Government of Rheinland and we shall know about it! //See PM from before.

Kind regards,
Jon Winterspring