Discovery Gaming Community
WE DID IT REDDIT!!! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: WE DID IT REDDIT!!! (/showthread.php?tid=134542)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Jack_Henderson - 05-29-2016

Do we really have to compile the screenies, report it and have an Admin make a decision? Isn't this a little ridiculous? Come on. It is absolutely clear how it happened.

Just - for God's sake - write in your stupid history: "After months of conflict, it escalated on XXXX (date) and FP11 was attack." Btw, that would be a neutral style of writing.

Disco history will always remember Core attacking FP11, and no one will ever give a damn about what happened before. The event that actually was interesting and fun was this one. Deal with it.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Shiki - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 02:36 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Zoner aggressor strikes again

I wonder who is this.
[Image: XF5TOV7.png]

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Emperor Tekagi - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 02:53 PM)Shiki Wrote: I wonder who is this.

Interesting. Really interesting.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Ryummel - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 02:53 PM)Shiki Wrote:

I wonder who is this.

Oh my-

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Lythrilux - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 02:52 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: Do we really have to compile the screenies, report it and have an Admin make a decision? Isn't this a little ridiculous? Come on. It is absolutely clear how it happened.

Just - for God's sake - write in your stupid history: "After months of conflict, it escalated on XXXX (date) and FP11 was attack." Btw, that would be a neutral style of writing.

Disco history will always remember Core attacking FP11, and no one will ever give a damn about what happened before. The event that actually was interesting and fun was this one. Deal with it.

Are we really going to compile a report based on thoughts of a deluded mob? The majority of whom weren't even there when Order/Zoner ships were attacking Yaren and The Core ships were locked from being unable to undock? It's evidently not clear how it happened because the Zoner side is so desperate to remain in a positive light via the lore and if you're stooping so low to needing to submit a report then that is just pathetic.

And if such a report passes, what precedent does that set? That we can get any sort of outcome we want provided a mob of any sort agrees, regardless if they're right or wrong? Does that mean I can my pals and amigos to back up something I want and then submit a report based on it?

I do hope no one is actually going to bitter enough to file a report, because that would be very stupid. Neither myself nor Core is being detrimental or anything of that sort. It just seems like people are sad because Zoners aren't being portrayed as the "we're so innocent!" image everyone so desperately wants and apparently it's a crime for me to create an interesting roleplay dynamic that doesn't just benefit Zoners. I am merely retelling the events that DID take place. And you forget that because of US you had all these events, activity and roleplay in the first place. I don't ask for it, but some gratefulness and appreciation would be nice.

History often has the habit of missing out the fine details. Gengis Khan is often glorified for his military pursuits, however he was responsible for many deaths. Order/Zoners attacked the Freeport and Core struck back. It developed into something else. Deal with it.

(05-29-2016, 02:53 PM)Shiki Wrote:

I wonder who is this.

OH CRAP

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Doria - 05-29-2016

Interesting that the images you posted are only dates, and don't show anything, and the video shows Core attacking the freeport, but no Zoner attack on Yaren.

Nice evidence you got there... What about some unedited stuff? You know Disco's motto, right?

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - nOmnomnOm - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 03:16 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Are we really going to compile a report based on thoughts of a deluded mob? The majority of whom weren't even there when Order/Zoner ships were attacking Yaren and The Core ships were locked from being unable to undock? It's evidently not clear how it happened because the Zoner side is so desperate to remain in a positive light via the lore and if you're stooping so low to needing to submit a report then that is just pathetic.
Give us DSAce logs?
Give us some proof you are actually correct?
The 'Zoner side' has lots to back them up. The 'Zoner side' are on the side of truth, not of being in a positive light.
You said yourself that it is 'cooler' if you did it your way.

(05-29-2016, 03:16 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: History often has the habit of missing out the fine details. Gengis Khan is often glorified for his military pursuits, however he was responsible for many deaths.

History has also lots of accounts that people wrote lies into to make themselves look good like the Spanish destruction of the Aztecs.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Thyrzul - 05-29-2016

Can't we just please agree finally that inRP "both sides blame the other for initiation of hostilities, nobody seem to know the truth though" and finish this sh!tstorm and mudslingfest once and for all?

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Lythrilux - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 03:21 PM)Doria Wrote: Interesting that the images you posted are only dates, and don't show anything, and the video shows Core attacking the freeport, but no Zoner attack on Yaren.

Nice evidence you got there... What about some unedited stuff? You know Disco's motto, right?

(05-29-2016, 03:22 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: Give us DSAce logs?
Give us some proof you are actually correct?
The 'Zoner side' has lots to back them up. The 'Zoner side' are on the side of truth, not of being in a positive light.
You said yourself that it is 'cooler' if you did it your way.

Kind of hard to undock and take screenshots when there's people waiting to insta-engage you upon undocking. Core side needed me on a cap therefore dying for the sake of getting a screenshot wasn't an opportunity I could take.

And unless I had the foresight that we'd end up having this pedantic debate, I don't even think at the time I would have thought of taking a screenshot. I'm only human.

At the same time, I am failing to see there's any proof from the Zoner side that their argument is correct or more correct than ours.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Cælumaresh - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 03:24 PM)Thyrzul Wrote:
Can't we just fücking agree finally that inRP "both sides blame the other for initiation of hostilities, nobody seem to know the truth though" and finish this sh!tstorm and mudslingfest once and for all?

I agree with Thyr