Discovery Gaming Community
WE DID IT REDDIT!!! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: WE DID IT REDDIT!!! (/showthread.php?tid=134542)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Doria - 05-29-2016

[/core]

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Black Widow - 05-29-2016

Lyth I would just ignore all these people I don't agree with until they actually produce proof backing their claims. I mean they can say how wrong core but what makes their account of events so true?

If I were I just ignore them: Thryzul, Doria, NomNomNom they are biggest moaners on here

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - nOmnomnOm - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 03:35 PM)Black Widow Wrote: Lyth I would just ignore all these idiots until they actually produce proof backing their claims. I mean they can say how wrong core but what makes their account of events so true?

If I were I just ignore them: Thryzul, Doria, NomNomNom they are biggest moaners on here

if only you could actually read though...
This is what we have come to:
"they are idiots and moaners. stop moaning that we are doing what we want becasue it's cooler"

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Black Widow - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 03:36 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 03:35 PM)Black Widow Wrote: Lyth I would just ignore all these idiots until they actually produce proof backing their claims. I mean they can say how wrong core but what makes their account of events so true?

if only you could actually read though...

I have already all your moans Johnny, your post above is so typically you:/

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=134542&pid=1784217#pid1784217

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Laz - 05-29-2016

Can everyone just shut up? I mean... this is going absolutely nowhere. Like I couldn't have put it better than Thyr...

Everyone just forget about it and move on with your lives.

Edit: Just to give people some peace on what actually happend, here is the cut down version:

[16:32:10] Laz: 1.) Zoner didn't drop stuff
2.) Zoner calls for help
3.) Order flock to help
4.) Core Kill Zoner
5.) Core RV at Yaren
6.) Order RV at FP 11
7.) Both Sides wait for others move
8.) Core begin moving after about 10 mins
9.) Order log off as we are moving towards them, this is why Aux actually helped, cause we were outnumbered.
10.) Core Kill Zoners and any within 8k or so of FP
11.) I shout ALL CAPS "DESTROY THE BIO DOME"
[16:32:16] Laz: (And attack the FP)

To mention I was one of the few there for the entire duration of the event, I would give video evidence as many knew I was recording the Delta events, but I deleted 5 days ago when the rendering failed for some reason and I lost the audio.

If there is anything else, I ask that people discuss it in PM. This has gone on long enough and really shouldn't have gone this far.

[16:43:32] Finn McCool (Drrobe): That thread should have never gotten that far yes.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Lythrilux - 05-29-2016

As said earlier I heeded Thyr's suggestion and I've tweaked the post to be more neutral. Hopefully it'll create a bit more calm between the community:

Quote:The reason for rising tensions could be attributed to the stark ideological differences between the two organizations. The Core's desire for the establishment of a House-like government in the Edge Worlds conflicted with the Zoner's desire to live in that region without laws and regulations. In pursuit of law and utopia The Core cared little for the Zoner's own thoughts and feelings in regards to how they wish to cultivate their own existence. With The Core's dominance within Omicron Delta assured, they shared no empathy for how many personal freedom's they encroached upon as long as it culminated towards the fruition of Imperium Omicronis. But eventually, some Zoners grew distraught at the institutionalised oppression that was starting to become a part of their daily lives. Seeking assistance from the closest people they could call allies, local Delta Zoners cooperated with The Order to stage an attack on Yaren Base in protest for The Core's occupation of a place they once called home. In the wake of their triumph however, The Core was not pleased with their insolence.

In a bold move, The Core attacked Freeport 11, justifying it as revenge and a means to keep the Zoner populace in check. The aftermath left heavy damage to Freeport 11, as well as leaving many civilian casualties. Local populations were horrified at the level of brutality shown by The Core, but to The Core it was only self-defence. It seems that history was repeating itself, and the re-introduction for a callous disregard for life was once more flowing within the veins of The Core. But the Zoner's refused to lay down and die. They followed up with attacks against AP Manufacturing and other Core civilian personnel, as well as a mass plea across Sirius to those that might share their sentiments. But once more, against expectations, The Core decided to bombard the Freeport in response.

Many still debate whom fired the first shots in the conflict, and some even go as far to suggest alien intervention may have been a possibility. Whatever the cause, regardless of The Core's initial promises to bring peace to Omicron Delta by purging the system of criminal threats, it seems the blackness of space within Delta would soon be painted with blood once more.

Woah, I split it into three paragraphs.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Ace Razgriz - 05-29-2016

16 pages later... are we still doing this?

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Lythrilux - 05-29-2016

I just thought of a singe sentence that will surely help add more neutrality to the overall documentation:

(05-29-2016, 04:51 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Many still debate whom fired the first shots in the conflict, and some even go as far to suggest alien intervention may have been a possibility. Whatever the cause, regardless of The Core's initial promises to bring peace to Omicron Delta by purging the system of criminal threats, it seems the blackness of space within Delta would soon be painted with blood once more.

The 16 page ride has hopefully steered us towards a conclusion that can please as many people as possible.

On a more positive note, rather than dwelling on the past, since a lot of people have asked me about our next move regarding FP11 what sort of thing would people want to see?

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Jack_Henderson - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 06:16 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: On a more positive note, rather than dwelling on the past, since a lot of people have asked me about our next move regarding FP11 what sort of thing would people want to see?

Play the game.
See what happens.
The best things happen when you do not ask for permission first and when it is not disputed to death before anything happened. Because there will always be someone to disagree...

The right questions are imo being asked in the 2 diplomatic threads.

The initiative is nearly entirely with COre, so come up with a plan and follow it, I would say. Perhaps talk to the leaders of the affected parties, but have them keep it quiet, as to guarantee a "surprise". Smile

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Announcements Thread - Thyrzul - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 09:23 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 06:16 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: On a more positive note, rather than dwelling on the past, since a lot of people have asked me about our next move regarding FP11 what sort of thing would people want to see?

Play the game.
See what happens.
The best things happen when you do not ask for permission first and when it is not disputed to death before anything happened. Because there will always be someone to disagree...

The right questions are imo being asked in the 2 diplomatic threads.

The initiative is nearly entirely with COre, so come up with a plan and follow it, I would say. Perhaps talk to the leaders of the affected parties, but have them keep it quiet, as to guarantee a "surprise". Smile

This entire drama was the result of people playing the game and seeing what happened without asking for permission first. Do you consider this drama a good thing?