Discovery Gaming Community
The Crimson Cross - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Official Faction Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=245)
+----- Forum: Official Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+------ Forum: Approved Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=136)
+------ Thread: The Crimson Cross (/showthread.php?tid=118811)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The Crimson Cross - Sath - 09-17-2014

Yeah sure, the membership overlaps a lot. It might be better if the outcasts decide to keep out of a few fights and fight on their own instead of logging in just to protect the Congress scrap convoys. I have either seen Tau 23 fights helping out Congress, or trading in and out of PR. The outcasts have a lot of enemies. Just poke em CR|, GRN|, or venture into Liberty/Kusari and stage up a little show there, instead of logging in Tau-23 every single time for the pews.

Also, fight fairly. Don't bring in gunboats when there is already a snub and GB fighting another snub and GB. That is, ermm, overkill tbt. Take this as you want, as I just mentioned the few negative sides I have seen.

RE: The Crimson Cross - Mímir - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 12:44 PM)Xenon Wrote:
(09-07-2014, 10:20 PM)GrnRaptor Wrote: In the past week alone I've seen your combat behavior supporting the Junker's Congress, and quite frankly it's been terrible.

I don't blame you feeling itchy a little bit when Junkers Congress are related, and i won't blame you for baiting as much congress as you can to bans or sanctions... i just wonder, why would it be terrible to see outcasts helping junkers and junkers helping outcast? isn't both of them in a buisness partnership? isn't the outcasts buy the junkers premium scrap and the outcasts sell them cardamine?

Think about it and put the ooRP hate toward the congress aside.

regards,
Xenon

I think he is referring to the gank, which doesn't really have anything to do with junkerjunkerjunker but is a general disposition found in a lot of players on a lot of ID's.

That has to do with players independently of roleplay.

RE: The Crimson Cross - Sciamach - 09-17-2014

(09-17-2014, 02:07 PM)Moriarty. Wrote: Yeah sure, the membership overlaps a lot. It might be better if the outcasts decide to keep out of a few fights and fight on their own instead of logging in just to protect the Congress scrap convoys. I have either seen Tau 23 fights helping out Congress, or trading in and out of PR. The outcasts have a lot of enemies. Just poke em CR|, GRN|, or venture into Liberty/Kusari and stage up a little show there, instead of logging in Tau-23 every single time for the pews.

Also, fight fairly. Don't bring in gunboats when there is already a snub and GB fighting another snub and GB. That is, ermm, overkill tbt. Take this as you want, as I just mentioned the few negative sides I have seen.

(08-05-2014, 08:31 AM)Crimson Cross Wrote: _______________________________

[+]=======Current Roster:

Scourgeclaw: Head Cardinal, Founder.
Vulkhard Muller: Cardinal.
Drrobe (Finn McCool): Cardinal.
John Wildkins: Archbishop
Shizune: Teniente
Isabel Ramos: Teniente
Misfit: Soldado
Peter.Tompson: Soldado
Tabris: Soldado
Flash: Soldado
Occam Razor: Soldado
Havok: Soldado
Darklord: Soldado
Marklll: Soldado
Xenon: Soldado

This color signifies a Congress Member

7/15

I wouldn't quite say overlaps "alot".... Some members yes, but friends attract friends to friend's factions eh? Unless some evil flesh-eating bunnies from the cave of Caerbannog came and modified the recruitment thread, it is indeed open recruitment.

In regards to the whole "only flying with the congress" thing, you're right, and I'm presently looking into some other areas of interest for us to start doing stuff in.

Worry not, that much is being solved,

RE: The Crimson Cross - Sath - 09-17-2014

Flash is a Congress member if I remember correctly. That makes it 7/15 which is, ermm, quite a few. Not being picky. Just stating out the obvious.

RE: The Crimson Cross - Sciamach - 09-17-2014

Herp derp Scourgie

I've been awake less than 3 hours

Rule no.783 of Scourge:
Don't take anything I say as valid until I've been awake more than 4 and had copious amounts of caffiene

RE: The Crimson Cross - SnakThree - 09-17-2014

I don't see the problem with overlapping membership in this small communty as long as bias can be supressed and interactions and attitudes are kept in character.

RE: The Crimson Cross - Max Morse - 09-18-2014

Well that's the problem then isn't it, people don't stay in character, and this server is basically ran by bias.

RE: The Crimson Cross - Sciamach - 09-18-2014

Roleplay is highest of the high priorities. Everything is in character.

And max, if you see any particular issues with members of the cross doing something oorp as such, theres a specific place for that.

RE: The Crimson Cross - Lythrilux - 10-18-2014

Please tell Kenneth Matzke, pilot of the |+|-Furtiva, that metagaming is bad. Using said ship against mine as a revenge ship for killing another one of his ships is also bad. On top of this, aligning with his Nomad friends in order to kill my ship without any proper RP is also sketchy. I do know that Outcasts have some relation to Nomads, however I did not feel any other vibe from that encounter other than "Herp derp you killed my friends other ship I am now here to assist him on my nomad!!!".
Finally, pirating 10 million from an empty Transport is really cheap, especially since the demand came out of metagaming.

Of course, this is only one hiccup. My other experiences with the faction have been positive.

RE: The Crimson Cross - Sciamach - 10-19-2014

I've been made aware of the issue, and it's been addressed. Slight misunderstanding regarding the cloud surrounding the Beta jumphole in Alpha, and a stern talking to and whatnot

And last I knew, that particular pilot didn't have a nomad character.

I may be wrong about that