Discovery Gaming Community
Buff Rotations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Buff Rotations (/showthread.php?tid=120559)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Buff Rotations - Sciamach - 01-12-2015

Not helium-3, just Helium.

RE: Buff Rotations - Fluffyball - 01-12-2015

Oh yes, I agree on Helium mined in Penny.

RE: Buff Rotations - Lythrilux - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 04:00 PM)Highland Laddie Wrote: We already had a nice, lengthy Pscrap buff. If they're gonna buff contraband, I'd say Blood Diamonds or maybe Counterfeit Software is due.
Yes we have, however I'd like the Kusari sell point to get some love so that we can get some Kusari activity and so that Pscrap can change hands for once. Think of all the new factions that would be able to get involved.

RE: Buff Rotations - Sciamach - 01-12-2015

A trans Bretonian/Kusarian traderoute may be in order to buff the activity of the two relatively dead houses

same could be said for Gallia

RE: Buff Rotations - Highland Laddie - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 08:15 PM)Lythrilux Wrote:
(01-12-2015, 04:00 PM)Highland Laddie Wrote: We already had a nice, lengthy Pscrap buff. If they're gonna buff contraband, I'd say Blood Diamonds or maybe Counterfeit Software is due.
Yes we have, however I'd like the Kusari sell point to get some love so that we can get some Kusari activity and so that Pscrap can change hands for once. Think of all the new factions that would be able to get involved.

For certain, but that's why I'd prefer Uncut Diamonds as more than Junkers will benefit the greatest.

RE: Buff Rotations - Corile - 01-12-2015

I very much appreciate the Cardamine buff. I only got four Junkers crying oorply on PM to me because they got destroyed (three of them were flying unarmored Salvagers, by the way).

RE: Buff Rotations - Fluffyball - 01-12-2015

I believe Cardi should have at least 9.000 buff. It would bring activity. Alongside with every other "illicit" good, because I find it kind of laughable that lawful cargo is more profitable than illegal cargo - while it should be the other way.

RE: Buff Rotations - Lythrilux - 01-12-2015

(01-12-2015, 09:05 PM)Highland Laddie Wrote:
(01-12-2015, 08:15 PM)Lythrilux Wrote:

For certain, but that's why I'd prefer Uncut Diamonds as more than Junkers will benefit the greatest.
Junkers will benefit from the Uncut Diamonds too. Junkers won't benefit at all if the PScrap sell price on Yokohama Shipyard is buffed because they can't dock there.

RE: Buff Rotations - Pavel - 01-12-2015

Outcasts needed some buff for a long time, good decision to buff those 2 goods.

RE: Buff Rotations - Doria - 01-12-2015

In the next cycle you guys should buff artifacts or blood diamonds... Perhaps both.