Discovery Gaming Community
WE DID IT REDDIT!!! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: WE DID IT REDDIT!!! (/showthread.php?tid=134542)

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Darku - 04-17-2016

So you did 'fair' encounter ? you 'action was justified' ; really ? Lets not waste my hand energy.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Lythrilux - 04-17-2016

In hindsight, perhaps it may have been better to of bartered with your for the Nomad remain, rather than simply defaulting into PvP.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Yber - 04-17-2016

lol

you literally gave away core| makos in skype when your pov got attacked, even i got access to them

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Lythrilux - 04-17-2016

And we gave away our POB and I redid our ranks and regulations several months ago. Which in that case, I assure you you'll no longer have access to our Capitals.

Your point?

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Kauket - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 05:54 PM)Yber Wrote: lol

you literally gave away core| makos in skype when your pov got attacked, even i got access to them

Yeah because the Corsair playerbase has more cap players than the Core does.

And the Corsairs REALLY wanted to kill the base. So. You know.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Just.Dave - 04-17-2016

[Image: YE3gHkL.gif]

As we have hard a large resurgence of our indiebase recently, that is fortunately no longer the case.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Yber - 04-17-2016

all you're doing is getting rid of your mistakes buring them and blaming other people while twisting any case in which you can't do that, that's my point

To make up for our complete lack of any indies, we used to have very lax cap usage in the faction to combat the large cap-flying indiebase of the Order and Corsair NPC faction.

As our indiebase has grown considerably recently, we don't need to have lax cap usage internally within the faction. If we need Threshers/Bullheads/Makos/Whatever I can finally rely on indie caps to field most of those numbers. Meanwhile I can limit the cap usage within the faction to specific ships.

In regards to Invicta Research Complex, we don't own it anymore so there's no responsibility for it. If a bunch of ship came to Rho, regardless of what ship classes they are, I wouldn't need to overreact as I did before (i.e giving out Makos because we didn't have indies to defend it against the incoming waves of Corsair and Order caps). Nowadays if Invicta gets attacked it's not really my problem, it's the problem of the new owner.

In conclusion, I don't really see what point you're trying to make here. Our past mistakes are in the past and have been rectified with new internal faction policies. This is a feedback thread, and it's purpose is not to be a platform where you can complain/whine for the sake of complaining/whinning.

RE: Core| - The Core FAQ, Feedback and Annoucements Thread - Kauket - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 07:22 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: Nowadays if Invicta gets attacked it's not really my problem, it's the problem of the new owner.
Well. It's still your system - as you are the faction leader.