Discovery Gaming Community
4.90.2 Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Bug Reports (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=573)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: 4.90.2 Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=162743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: 4.90.2 Bug Reports - R.I.P. - 07-26-2018

====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Nox sell point
====================

Been a bit since i have smuggled any, but does not seem to be a Nox sellpoint on Monte Carlo anymore. Only sellpoint i see via Freelancer companion is on Freeport 2 in Bering which is the highest sell point.

Nevermind, thanks to a fellow player i found out it now sells on Monaco base.

RE: 4.90.2 Bug Reports - JorgeRyan - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 09:35 AM)R.I.P. Wrote: ====================
Bug: Nox sell point
====================

Been a bit since i have smuggled any, but does not seem to be a Nox sellpoint on Monte Carlo anymore. Only sellpoint i see via Freelancer companion is on Freeport 2 in Bering which is the highest sell point.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Monaco? Thats the UC base that sells Nox, and now seems to be the only start point for routes. The Luxery Liner Argenton (Tau-44) used to sell it for ~1600cr but no longer seems to.

RE: 4.90.2 Bug Reports - Solo Wing Sagume - 07-26-2018

====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Liberator Infocard Descripton error
====================

Liberator LF can just mount 4 Guns. Description Shows 5/0

Proof:
[Image: LHDN3xN.png]

RE: 4.90.2 Bug Reports - Vexykin - 07-27-2018

====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Omicron Delta Jumphole in Omicron Lost
====================

Using the "Marduk" Nomad Void Archon, you get stuck in the docking animation and even spamming /stuck won't help.
I seem to not have any problems using any other jumphole.

EDIT: I tested out some angles, yeah...approaching from behind the jumphole show no trouble, but flying from the Secundus side or the from the mining field side gets the Marduk stuck...Perhaps a simple Directional change for the jumphole would help?

RE: 4.90.2 Bug Reports - Sombs - 07-27-2018

(07-27-2018, 10:25 PM)Vex. Wrote: ====================
Bug: Omicron Delta Jumphole in Omicron Lost
====================

Using the "Marduk" Nomad Void Archon, you get stuck in the docking animation and even spamming /stuck won't help.
I seem to not have any problems using any other jumphole.

That depends on the angle of you approaching the hole. I had the same problem with the Marduk and still have it with other large battleships. Ishtar, Arbiter, Tokugawa, etc. You need to find out where the specific "docking" point of your ship is and from which angle to enter a jump hole to not get stuck. Takes a bit of training but you'll need it.

RE: 4.90.2 Bug Reports - The Sovereign - 07-27-2018

(07-26-2018, 05:44 PM)~ZeCorsair~ Wrote: ====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Liberator Infocard Descripton error
====================

Liberator LF can just mount 4 Guns. Description Shows 5/0

Proof:
[Image: LHDN3xN.png]

Liberators infocard still reads the CD as a gun slot.

RE: 4.90.2 Bug Reports - Antonio - 07-28-2018

====================
Bug: Everything wrong with Xeno Relics.
====================

Xeno Relics' price wasn't adjusted since the mining field got moved from Gamma to Knossos. It takes at least 3 minutes more to go through the fastest route compared to before since the Beta jumphole is closed. Next, since Corsairs always bring something back to Tripoli or Crete, be it Pscrap, Military Salvage, Light Arms or whatnot, the trip to the mining field is longer for around 5 minutes. Mining ships also have to travel much longer (at least 2.5 times the distance) to reach the field. All of that should account for the total price which should be at least 14k per unit, if not more. Additionally, the entry point is on the other side of the planet meaning all ships have to go around it, why? There's absolutely no reason to put it there instead of closer to the rest of the system. My Stork doesn't like entering the planet's atmosphere on auto pilot every time. The mining itself is also slower than Gamma, I'd suggest looking into it and buffing if necessary considering the isolated location.

Overall, Xeno Relics are heavily nerfed compared to last patch.

RE: 4.90.2 Bug Reports - Emperor Tekagi - 07-30-2018

====================
Type: Ship
Bug: The Unione Corse Bomber appears to be bugged as hell. It displays 9 weapon mounts, that's unrealistic. Buying it works, launching with it results in an immediate crash.
====================

Look above.

RE: 4.90.2 Bug Reports - Saronsen - 07-31-2018

====================
Type: Ship Stats
Bug: Cloak/Cargo Capacity
====================

So, I'm not certain what the balance intentions were on the nomad Siris Cruiser, but it has 950 cargo, which means it has to use the Battleship cloak while a similar heavy cruiser like the Rheinland cruiser has 900 meaning it can use the Cruiser cloak.

Now for the weight the Siris has in its armor, I can understand maybe forcing it to use the Battleship cloak was a design choice, but with its cargo limited to 950 you have room for the cloak and a cap 5 armor, nothing larger.

RE: 4.90.1 Bug Reports - Vulkhard Muller - 07-31-2018

====================
Bug: Mining Fields Stacked(Again)
====================

In Omega 49 the Ice Asteroid and the fluorine field are stacked and this causes the only commodity available there to be Fluorine. one should probably be shifted I believe this happened in Tau 23 previously.