Discovery Gaming Community
101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=32811)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Exile - 03-31-2010

' Wrote:hmm ok If I deem an outcast to be a traitor or spy they will be shot on sight 101st or not.
Now that will be all;)

If the 101st see you shooting an OC, they will blow your tiny minuscule brains out. If the indies see you shoot an Outcast, they will follow 101st directive and blow your tiny minuscule brains out. Not like you'll notice a lot of change in that area anyway.

You don't really mean much to the 101st. Regardless of what ship you fly, theirs is bigger, better, meaner, and when doc's flying it a helluva lot more raegier. You don't hold any faction power, they do. Including right 5.

I'd think of some more trolling, but I can't be bothered. So here is a giant squid eating something.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Black Widow - 03-31-2010

' Wrote:If the 101st see you shooting an OC, they will blow your tiny minuscule brains out. If the indies see you shoot an Outcast, they will follow 101st directive and blow your tiny minuscule brains out. Not like you'll notice a lot of change in that area anyway.

You don't really mean much to the 101st. Regardless of what ship you fly, theirs is bigger, better, meaner, and when doc's flying it a helluva lot more raegier. You don't hold any faction power, they do. Including right 5.

I'd think of some more trolling, but I can't be bothered. So here is a giant squid eating something.

Dont care what faction rights you hold! I am just here providing criticism of what is suppost to be the Outcasts main faction who should in theory be more outcast then anyone else. As no outcast GUARD would fly the ship of their arch enemies in official Guard tags. Sends a confusing message to newbies who might hear about the 101st being the "Top Outcast faction" to aspire too, then seem them flying LOLWUTitans.

It is also in my opinion highly oorp and completely illiogical for an Ex Corsair pilot to fly for the Outcast guard in the original ship he was assigned to as a corsair to kill Outcasts in :S:S:S:S. It shows by flying under 101st tags in a titan, that this pilot still has loyalties to the corsair nation as he wont let go of his ship. This therefore means he can be interpreted as a traitor and will thus be shot if seen.

Your threats im afraid are idol, as in relation to your first statement I have slaughtered many 101st pilots as a Stray. and with other characters. So I would look forward to the encounters you describe.

Why dont you do us all a favour and provide MATURE Responses to the Feedback/Critique me, Zelot and Globalo have given you? Or after a year of my absence from disco have you still not grown up yet dear Exile?

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - ... kur nubÄ—go? - 03-31-2010

' Wrote:Dont care what faction rights you hold! I am just here providing criticism of what is suppost to be the Outcasts main faction who should in theory be more outcast then anyone else

That's right my character has corsair origins. Was a long term corsair. Not only by the story written, but by time spent in game itself. Long term OPG memeber, who later hanged out with remnants of OPG.

' Wrote:As no outcast GUARD would fly the ship of their arch enemies in official Guard tags. Sends a confusing message to newbies who might hear about the 101st being the "Top Outcast faction" to aspire too, then seem them flying LOLWUTitans.

As I stated above. My character isn't outcast either. Rather agent of 101st who takes place in organisation. Also, if you don't have with what to back up your words, I will ask you to stop calling my rp lolwut

' Wrote:It is also in my opinion highly oorp and completely illiogical for an Ex Corsair pilot to fly for the Outcast guard in the original ship he was assigned to as a corsair to kill Outcasts in :S:S:S:S. It shows by flying under 101st tags in a titan, that this pilot still has loyalties to the corsair nation as he wont let go of his ship. This therefore means he can be interpreted as a traitor and will thus be shot if seen.

Read the story, and you'll find all the logic you need. 101st tag should be enought to state loyalties for your character and do not question it as I see it. Also it shows how little you know about corsair lore.

' Wrote:It Your threats im afraid are idol, as in relation to your first statement I have slaughtered many 101st pilots as a Stray. and with other characters. So I would look forward to the encounters you describe.

Your always welcome to try to test me, providing decent roleplay before you start pew pew, ofc. In mean time I'm just starting to get used to strange layout, but I'll make it somehow.

' Wrote:Why dont you do us all a favour and provide MATURE Responses to the Feedback/Critique me, Zelot and Globalo have given you? Or after a year of my absence from disco have you still not grown up yet dear Exile?

Yeah and "i won't read it" is really mature from your side. Gheezh, stop telling others how to drive a motorbike then you haven't learned to handle a bicycle yourself. Atleast it looks like it from my point of view

Hopefully I answered some of your question. The links to the character story can be found in SRP character list.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Exile - 03-31-2010

The person above me took some writing work off my hand.

...Wait, this isn't flood is it?

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Reacher - 03-31-2010

Look theres nothing wrong with the guys role play. You don't like the fact that he's an ex corsair (which my character doesn't) ignore him, be rude, treat him like a ugly duckling do whatever short of "olol U R SPIE DAI."

For example yesturday:
One of the GC invited him to the group and I went: *spits* What the hell is he doing here? *mumbles* . My dislike for him being an ex-corsair shown done completed.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Altaris - 04-01-2010

' Wrote:sad to see lines as this from someone as you...
please say me, for what you need FEEDBACK thread, when your philosophy is this?....
and you know, i think blackwiidow is talking about one thing: one is special ropleplay request, but other is when you really think about the situation. how will all other outcasts look on titan flying under 101 tag? for outcasts, is titan the same as sabre for corsairs, symbol of all their dead friends,brothers,fathers, etc etc etc ....

but i know, you can do whatever you want....

This is just one of few points of view. Others can see in it one great addition, which can helps them in war against Corsairs.

@Widow there is not much what you can do about it. While I appreciate your criticism, you should finally understand, that there is nothing you can do. I read the story. It has been nicely written. Admins approved SRP request. If Vilkas wanna play Corsair helping Outcast nation, he has right to do it way he likes, as long as he has 'yes' from great ones.

@Vlad, maybe Jameson's statement was a bit rude, but mostly he is right. While feedback is to inform us about our in game fails, and then by it improve our RP, you cant order him in feedback, whom he should or shouldn't invite into faction.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - globalplayer-svk - 04-01-2010

as i typed above, one part is SRP and getting admin aproval for it, second is how will outcasts look on someone flying in ship that is one of the biggest harm to them....

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Prysin - 04-04-2010

well, global.

So far we can make a ratio to show the "balance" between those who likes/dislikes that RP. This is a simple ratio based only on server max population and current WRITTEN objections

Accept/Reject
194 / 4

As i see it, there is no problem.

If you have a problem, please tell us why "enemies" can not change their minds. In real life there is billions of stories were people join "the other side". I do not understand why this can not happen here.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Montezuma/Kukulcan - 04-04-2010

This post isnt strictly feedback on your whole faction, just one of your members who you could do with reining in in my view.

Now, i have a high opinion of your faction as a whole, you strike me as excelent people, however, one of your members (Renge.Hayashi[101st] i think the name was) seems intent on solo raiding Gamma on a daily baisis.

I have been present for 3 such occurances in the past 3 days (there may have been more at which i was not present), now i have no real issue with the occasional raid on Gamma, it can be a good oppertunity to test both RP and PvP skills against eachother. But doing it alone (yesterday having a pair of indies with him though), and on a daily baisis, with minimal RP (first time none whatsoever outside 'we got the data we came for' as he left, the second time none at all, and today only 3 lines), is not so cool.

All im really asking for is that, if you want to raid Gamma, i feel it should be a very occasional thing, and organised properly, not solo, pretty much RP-less, daily attacks.

Thats all i really wanted to say.

Other than that, all encounters i can remember with your group have been of a very positive nature both in regards to RP and fun.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Frey - 04-04-2010

Actually im outcast and i know Renge.Hayashi[101st] (well, few times we met). I have to say this, if 101st is top faction of outcast, they should represent maltesa nation and i dont like when people from top faction fly non-outcast ship under flag of guard. Anyone else why not, dont care, but 101st should be more representative.

I also have few screenshot of some guy called AMD who is quite disrespecting to him, that shouldnt happen too. You should be respectuful players, but why should i respect someone who isnt using even our technology and only thing he bought at outcast base is ID.

Maybe 101st needs some tougher leadership, cause this is almost democracy which isnt good in the army.