Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - hack - 04-14-2009

To:All LPI officers

Subject: Patrol rounds

Officers need to make sure that they spend some more time in other systems besides Texas. California desperately needs attention, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Ontario, and Alberta should also be on your list.

This Message was at the Chief's behest.

End of Message.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Maskage - 04-14-2009

Date: April 13
Subject: Rochester incident

It seems there are many harsh words and misconceptions flying about regarding what happened today. So here is my side of what happened, in chronological order.

My previous report outlines the beginning. Saronsen returned approximately 2 hours and 9 minutes later and engaged a passerby. He was then destroyed a second time by an IND convoy. Immediately afterward, much to my shock he was back, and began trading in the New York system. I found this suspicious and followed him untill he left.

Then he came back, again, this time full of cardamine. At the time I was having a chat with rommie in the vicinity of rochester. I was told by a higher ranking officer that we were to engage criminals even if they fled to rochester. Rommie had just pirated a passing trader, but I had no evidence and decided to let it go. This is when saronsen showed up laiden down with cardamine. I ordered him to stop, and disrupted him about 5-8k out from rochester. He proceeded on thruster power and managed to dock with the base. I then proceeded to leave the area as I was outnumbered by increasingly hostile criminals. At the edge of the debris field, I was engaged by them, and called for backup. I returned fire as ordered.

We destroyed two of them, including rommies gunship. The rogue fled back to rochester, where Saronsen had undocked and then decided to park himself in the middle of the fray. I opened fire, but did not destroy him as the rogue was once again on my tail.

Then the chief started yelling so we pulled out.

Here are all relevant photos of the incident.

[Image: screen9i.th.png]
[Image: screen10a.th.png]
[Image: screen11v.th.png]
[Image: screen12o.th.png]

I would also like to convey my apologies to the junker congress regarding the firefight. It will not happen again.

end of report.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Donutman - 04-14-2009

Report Filed By: Recruit Officer Rodrick O'Rielly
Date: April 13, 817 A.S.
Subject: Patrol Report, New York

Well first I got a call to get to Rochester-ish, where I got blown up and was able to test one of the seats I made(it worked well). Then the CHIEF showed up and chewed some poor fool out. Then we scanned some people in Texas, and sent a Neon hauler back arround. Then we ran into this "Selina" outcast chick, and it all went well untill a swarm of Wolfhounds showed up, made my ship leak some stuff, then one of Seymores mines slammed intah my face! *yells across office over cubicle wall* "DA*M YOU SEYMORE IM GONNA MAKE YOU BUY ME ANOTHER SUNBUCKS MEAL!" Now were was I? Oh yeah, this Zoner colony showed up, here is a Security shot from Trade lane Junction 4:
[Image: 90rhg9.jpg]
Report end.

Subject: Rochester and Beaumont Base.

In the interests of safety of our officers, and continued good relations with the Junkers, all LPI officers are ordered to stay at least 5K from these bases. If a perp is headed there, get guncam photos and the LPI Command will forward them on to the Junkers. If A Junkers Congressman is in system, alert them that said perp is heading for their home. Once on board either of these bases, the perp is under their jurisdiction.

End of message.

Subject: Debris Fields, the Badlands, and radiation clouds

In the interest of the safety of our personnel, do not enter the badlands more than 2 or 3K, it is too dangerous to go any further than that. Also, don't stray more than 2 or 3K from the Pennsylvania gate/Ithaca area.

Debris fields: use your judgment. If you think You are going to get ambushed, pull back until help arrives.

As for the Dark matter / particle clouds in the New York / Texas systems, don't go in very far. The Liberator doesn't have enough shielding to protect you.

A good rule is if you can't see very well, stay out of it.

End Of Message.

To: All LPI officers

Subject: Training lessons 12 and 13

Training lessons 12 and 13 are now posted in the training thread here.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Donutman - 04-14-2009

Report Filed By: Recruit Officer Rodrick O'Rielly
Date: April 14, 817 A.S.
Subject: Patrol Report, New York

Well, all we did today was turn arround a few blocade runners, Never had to eject once!

Report end

Training Lesson by: LPI Deputy Chief Hull O'Brian

Re: Training for new officers.

Subject: Lesson 14. Super Nova Antimatter Cannon

Training lesson 14 is posted here.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Jdgamer50 - 04-15-2009

Name: Officer Preston Marlow
Subject: Report
Date: 4/14/817

I was going to patrol Ontario but I ran into something in the California system. A smuggler, named Dr.Nathan_Heart was smuggling 1500 tons of Cardamine. I chased him through New York, but then he got lucky, he got to close to Rochester for me to get him.

Evidence:
http://img23.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen27n.png

Marlow out

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Maskage - 04-16-2009

Report filed by: Officer John Doe Masket
Date: April 15th, 817 A.S.
Subject: Patrol report, embargo duty
  • Sigmund refused to comply with police directives. Attempted to flee, arrested.

• Dark.Phoenix attacked and destroyed a civilian transport, he was then taken into custody.

• Trader evidently violating the embargo could not understand English, however I managed to communicate the laws to him and he reversed course.
Gun Cam Images Wrote:[Image: screen19p.th.png][Image: screen20.th.png][Image: screen21z.th.png][Image: screen22z.th.png]

End of report.