Discovery Gaming Community
4.91 Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Bug Reports (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=573)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: 4.91 Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=165964)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Gosh... Someone, help me, please! - Save My Soul - 08-11-2019

Uh-huh... Mhm... M-mhm... M-m-mhm... NOICE~~!!

[Image: added-big-black-cock.png]

(08-06-2019, 12:59 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: I probably don't quite understand, eh... Do you think that this is only a visual bug, or what? Aiming angles of almost all turrets (especially heavy ones) are damn awful due to broken hardpoints. Compare with the Council "Obstinate" to understand what I'm talking about, if you don't believe my word! This sh... Thing really makes it difficult to shoot. Can we f... Finally get our ship fixed at least for the final battle?!

(07-26-2019, 12:05 AM)Save My Soul Wrote: Gosh, please... Here we go again.

(07-08-2019, 03:15 PM)Save My Soul Wrote: ====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Gallic battlecruiser "strabismus" (and his friends)
====================

When Obstinate primary turrets (№ 11-12) are turned back they stop asymmetrically. Trifle, of course, but this ship whole consists of such trifles, eh.

[EDIT-09.07]
Wanna refill? More surprises inside, mhm~ Based on a true forgotten story. Long story short, turrets mounted on the sides just swapped for some reason. Those that should've been mounted on the right side are on the left and vv. But, lewl, the Council "Obstinate" is totes fine. Why I start thinking about conspiracies, nah-nah... More screenshots with comparison under spoiler. So you could fix it just by taking Council one as a template, maybe (dunno rly). Give this ship a lil love, plox!

This should be fixed next patch. - Durandal I would really like to believe, but I can't.

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Thunderer - 08-11-2019

====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Bretonian BC turrets need maximum BMM rep to be bought on Aland
====================

I am green with the BMM, yet lack the reputation to buy them. No BMM bribe being offered, probably because I am green already.

Fixed. Temp workaround until next patch: unequip BAF ID (Do not sell) mount BMM ID and undock. Dock again, re-mount BAF ID and buy guns. -Xalrok

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Sombs - 08-12-2019

You forgot to remove the size comparison ships in NL above the planet.

Fixed.

- Durandal

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - SwiftWing - 08-12-2019

====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Seeing Batle in New London From Frankfurt
====================

"Freelancer Twilight Zone" - While you read this think of the theme of Rod Sterling and the Background of the Twilight Zone!

Yeah you heard it correctly Freelancer Twilight Zone. There was a Major Battle going on it New London that I had no Idea about. Came from Munich, when I got to the T of Frankfurt at Mainz, WOW what a battle going on about 8-10k away, all I could think of is get my supplies and get the heck out of there. Grabbed my H-Fuel and Ran to New Berlin JG but before I could get there started passing a LNS War ships going away from the battle as I was going threw the Trade lanes to Mannheim Station. went around to the Hamburg JG, and before I got there I saw someone else heading to the battle. thought ok, glad he is going that way. Mind you at this Time I didn't know I was in the Twilight Zone Yet.

I went into Hamburg to Alster and before I got there wanted to see how Big this battle was. I remembered a couple names, But could not find anyone listed in Frankfurt on the chat Menu, this Puzzled me, I thought ok, the battle jumped to New London when I spotted all the ships I saw there. ok, went into Frankfurt again and saw them battling again, Thought what the Heck is going on, tried to write a few of them asking are they really in New London, guess they thought I was batty. while I was waiting on any response I went on to Munich and dropped my Load, went to a Base in Munich, and while I was in Cruse another Player that was Hostile to me went in front of me, tried to scan him but he was out of range before I had a chance, while trying to dock at the base I was trying to look up the player that almost SideSwiped me. Again this one as well was Listed in New London. ok, now I'm really starting to feel I'm in the Freelancer Twilight Zone.

Ok, I go back to my base, drop off the Supplies and go back to frankfurt, not expecting to see anyone, when I hit the Y In the trade lanes, I saw *VI|CPS-Armenia: When I came out of the Trade lane he said *VI|CPS-Armenia: You didn't saw me, fine? now this is adding to my Freelancer Twilight Zone pretty hard right now, but I told him Yes I saw him. being still puzzled I pulled up chat and was surprised that he was Really listed in Frankfurt. Kinda Blows my Mind about all this. thinking I don't know who is real and who isn't. and that's the real Truth. then made it to the T, again at Mainz, didn't see anyone at first. so went to where I saw the action. and one came into site, chased him for about 5-10 Minutes. and he lead me back to the group, I had asked him if he saw me he replied no he didn't. after he stopped I told CNS-Kalamata I would try to ram him. and see what happened. I did and he looked like his ship jumped. I went to try another and they all scattered going into battle, Don't think they had time for my Craziness. I took some more pics. and chased Vatan, he did some maneuvers and I was calling out what he did, and he told me yes that's the maneuvers he was doing. then he said Now cloaking. and he was gone. Vatan was the last one I knew where was and I also had my fun in the Freelancer Twilight Zone. Now I want out, lol how do you get off this Rodio lol. I don't know who is real and who is not lol

Going to let you ADMIN's Scratch your heads on this one, and lets see what you come up with.

I have a Titanic, with a IC ID.
P.S. I do have more pics

We are currently investigating this issue. As of next update MultiIntro will be (hopefully, temporarily) removed, and it is quite likely that we will disable docking modules temporarily as well to see if this resolves this issue. Our hook man, @Alex. is currently busy for the week, so please bear with us and be patient. Regarding general server stability, we did triangulate the source of a server crash and eliminated it, which should improve matters significantly next patch as well.

- Durandal

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Vigilia.Procuratio - 08-12-2019

I'm surprised you didn't get an auto-ban with that going on.

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - SwiftWing - 08-13-2019

(08-12-2019, 10:59 PM)Vigilia.Procuratio Wrote: I'm surprised you didn't get an auto-ban with that going on.

Why would I get banned, I was where I was Supposed to be, in Frankfurt. I didn't do anything wrong, the battle was out of place not me lol

Scratch your heads on that one lol If you figure this out let me know.

I really want the Dev team to try to explain this one!

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Darkseid667 - 08-13-2019

Didn't believe my eyes when you wrote me that yesterday, Swiftwing. The pics are really impressive. But I can vouch for the fact that the battle really took place in New London Wink

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Kalhmera - 08-13-2019

====================
Type: NPC Station Barra Anchorage
Bug: Order NPC
====================

Evening folks. this station is using Order NPCs instead of Crayter ones since the IFF is crayter this is an error.

Crayter Military NPCs share a uniform with Order NPCs. -Xalrok

Naughty ship! - Save My Soul - 08-13-2019

====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Gallic battleship's naughty infocard
====================

Typos, tho. And it’s a battleship, not a dreadnought. And, as far as I know the word "dreadnought" spelled with "o". And, anyway, all other dreadnoughts in game spelled with "o". A-and... Yah. That's it.

P.S.: And I'm not about "ship class server name", not at all. I'm about infocard. There should be "...Valor is a massive battleship...", right?

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Thunderer - 08-13-2019

Battleships have two subclasses: battleships, and dreadnoughts. Examples of battleships are: Murmillo, Mako, Dunkirk, Jormugand. Examples of dreadnoughts are: Valor, Legate, Bismarck, Tokugawa. So, if it is a small battleship, call it like that. If it is a large one, and this means over 2 million hitpoints, 9 million energy points and 4 or more heavy turret slots, call it a dreadnought. There also used to be another subclass, carriers, but they were recently turned into battleships and dreadnoughts, depending on their size.

This can sometimes be confusing because there are ships called dreadnoughts, that are actually battleships, like the Liberty Dreadnought. This is a legacy of the original Freelancer.

And yes, it is spelled with an O. Could you please help Nikita learn better English, by the way? It would do us all a favour Big Grin