Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 04-14-2011

[font=Century Gothic]Friedrich.Augsburg , I have read your backgroud information, but we need you to provide us with more details.
You wrote only 7 sentenses, you look like an experienced man, please[color=#33FF33] extend your background infomation

signed
Leutnant Sarah Austerlitz
Secretary of the High command

Michelle Amsel,

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

[font=Century Gothic]Friedrich.Habsburg, I have checked the information you provided us and your aplication is now under review.
Please fill out the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire
I have sent you, so we can prove whether you are experienced enough to join the Rheinwehr forces.

signed

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 04-17-2011

Friedrich Habsburg,
The High command decided that in these hard times of war, we cannot afford to send anyunexperienced soldiers to the front.
If you are still interested in fighting for the Vaterland, train how much as possible and volunteer in many of our patrols around Rheinland space. Just contact the leader of the current patrol group whether you can join them.
We think, that in [color=#33FF33]two weeks
doing so, you might be ready to join the primary fleet.

signed

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - The_Cro_Legend - 04-20-2011

Discovery Forum Name: The_Cro_Legend
Name: Henrik Schmutz
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):The_Cro_Legend

Height: 1.83 meters
Weight: 65 Kg
Hair Color: Dark blonde
Eye Color: brown-green

Planet/Station of Origin:Planet Hamburg

Background Information: I was born on planet Hamburg 20 years ago, 10 year ago I heard that my father (member of rheinland military) went on a trip to Omicron gamma as a spy and never returned. My mother was raped by some Hessian and then he took her away. I went to live with my cousins, they teached me about honour and courage to kill an enemy. Now my cousins are in RM and they said: ''you have ti join us!''
2 years ago when I was 18 I bought my first ship. I started to train with some artifical targets. My cousins are rich so I could have a decent ship. After some time my older cousin invited me to go attack a pirate base, I agreed. I survived this battle without so much damage so he recommended me to an RM admiral but after this nothing happened. I was dissapointed and now I send this letter. I wanna join rheinland military so I can defend our lands, join assaults teams, and also I wanna kill those corsairs that killed or prisoned my father and take revenge on the Hessians!!!

Basic Personality Traits:
always ready to fight for rheinland
smart
wishful to have all rheinland vassel types

Ship Class: Wraith, Fanfir bomber, Rheinland Gunboat

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
since the end of January, but played Freelancer 5 years, with other mods

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

high number of players and a friend.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
2 miners and a trader.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
I'm a Military few months and I don't wanna be alone so I want to join RM

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 04-21-2011

Henrik Schmutz,
First of all Im sorry for your loss, many of us have lost their relatives to the enemies of Rheinland.
But Im not happy that you are seeking revenge and want to murder everyone related to the criminals what made your life worse.
Anger and revenge are exactly the points where many before you failed to follow orders and risked not only theirs, but also the lifes of others.
What I want from you is that you think about joining the Rheinwehr again and add some more points into your bio what will make us accept you into our ranks.

signed
[color=#33FF33]Leutnant Sarah Austerlitz

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 04-21-2011

Henrik Schmutz,
Your application has been [color=#FF0000]denied.
You may never apply again.

signed

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - West - 05-08-2011

Discovery Forum Name: West

Name: Verner von Haeften

S.K.Y.P.E designation: westt92
Height: 1,80m
Weight: 76,5 kg
Hair Color: dark
Eye Color: blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin
Background Information: Verner was born in Neubrandenburg on 18 August 786. His childhood was boring and "usual" as much as could be. After ending of school he spend some time by trying himself on different jobs, for some time he was working on mining barge in dresden, later he was transfered to Frankfurt and worked there for a half of year as loader on constructing platform. Unfortunately he failed in all of them, as he thought it was boring for him. He volunteered for military service in 806 at the age of 20. After years of training and studying he finished military academy and joined to reserve fleet. Took part in some battles in munich, proving himself as good tactician, was promoted to Oberleutnant for bravery and for displaying commanding quality. Unfortunatelly, his good friend Adolf Remer rebelled against rheinland, he was speaking that Kanzler is an enemy of rheinland, and something must be changed. During the chase, Remer was killed. As a close friend of the traitor, Verner fell under suspicion and was demoted back to flieger. It took him some time to clean his name, he worked hard, showed his loyalty again and get possibility to leave secondary fleet and join elite ranks of primary fleet.

Basic Personality Traits: quiet, quick-thinking, very loyal
Ship Class: Very Heavy Fighter
Other: -
For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
more than 2 years
What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
Don't know... friends called me to try this server.
What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
[KNF] Kagakagari Takaya (and others)
[C] Vincent Moreau
BHG| Frank Stein
indie hogosha Kurasawa Rikka
What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
I like military rp

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 05-08-2011

Verner von Haeften,
Herr Verner von Haeften, danke for your application for the Rheinwehr.
But Im afraid the bio you provided us, is not sufficient.
Please add more information about you so I could send your application to the High command.

signed
[color=#33FF33]Leutnant Sarah Austerlitz

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 05-09-2011

[font=Century Gothic]Verner von Haeften, I have checked the information you provided us and your aplication is now under review.
Please fill out the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire
I have sent you, so you can prove whether you are experienced enough to join the Rheinwehr forces.

signed