Discovery Gaming Community
Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: XA- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=512)
+----- Thread: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) (/showthread.php?tid=7195)

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Wildkins - 08-23-2014

> Comm ID: Kayleigh Brown
> Location: Dryden Base, Ontario
> Destination ID: Xeno Alliance
> Subject: RE: Pew Pew Pew!
> Priority: Hatchling

The screen lights up. The young woman from earlier hops out of the cockpit of a Roc, popping her helmet off and tussling her hair. She smiles at the camera and laughs.
Oooh man, those Navy jockeys are gonna be pissed! That was AWESOME! She sits down on a nearby crate, resting her helmet in her lap. So, I'm sitting at the Colo gate, right? And this Junker comes 'long, with a cargo hold full o' hull segments.

We get him to drop his cargo after some...pressure, and then this big stonkin' great battlecruiser comes to mess up our fun! He brings friends, too - a police transport, that blew up so quickly! Oh, man, it was awesome!
She laughs for a moment, before continuing. Then, we took on the LPI in the Sutinga, quickly neutralizing him with a few choice mines. Next is the Junker, who decided to come help this poor LABC. We pump more antimatter into him than a fusion reactor on overheat, and he's burnt to a crisp before ya know it. Then we start chompin' away at this LABC, right? Big huge thing, takes about a million rounds to go down. Right before we get it, a Junker shows up in this stupid fighter contraption that proved way too annoying to hit. We ignored him, though, and took the beast out - and then we tore the Junker a new one, too!

She pulls out a bottle - this one more rectangular, clear, with an orange liquid inside. So, I got this fancy bottle from a Libertonian trader, who was passin' through Cali. He comes in, real nice, polite, all that - Denver-born, assistin' the people, all good. I just ask for a few bottles, Pygmy does too, and we head out into the sunset, drunker than hell and full of good stories. Speaking of which... She begins to take a drink from the whiskey bottle, switching off the transmission with her other hand.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Ayatolah - 08-28-2014

::incomming transmission::
::ID: Bob Franklin::

Yo! here i come with somethin' not much but well,just something.

I flied to get out of the nasty hangover (which still endures), trying to do some patrol for the citizenship of this great and only place worthy to be, Liberty. With the Lord's Blessing i managed to get in range of one of those nasty bombers the rogues have, that has an unpronounceable name, probably of foreign origin, and i will not get dirt in my mouth by pronouncing it (or try to)... this is the ship's log:

As the images show, it ended with his righteous burning in hands of her own sins against the citizens of the Lord's Blessed House, Liberty! Allelujah!

Bob out!

::transmission closed::

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Mímir - 09-08-2014

...message.incoming...
...location:milford...
...sender ID: Richard Dokes

Hey pals. I went out there to have a look at that Junker business everyone at Milford Base is talking about. Richard Carson had found some Junker in a gunboat, all quiet and such, and we blew it up just as Egg Eater arrived to enjoy the fireworks. Yeehaw!

The three of us split up and lurked around the border systems, when Egg Eater intercepted an entire convoy of them. Smashed one of those trashy looking bomber things they've got and went on to molest their fleet of transports, but as the three of us were piloting fighters, we didn't have time to murder them all before they reached Puerto Rico. I think they got the message though.

After that, we split up again and me and Egg Eater found some bounty hunters and a commander of a Liberty Navy Carrier who was telling us that he likes all the different houses equally. At this point I stopped listening, but I think Egg Eater can fill you in.

All in all a good day, left Liberty behind a little bit cleaner. See you at the bar.

...message.terminated...

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Ayatolah - 09-09-2014

[Image: QEq9Hlt.png]

Good Day true Libertonians, i make this message as an addition to Richard Dokes report, and yes he told a small resume on what was that, an Un-Patriotic Navy officer, This is the Communication Log.

As we can see, the captain of this "Kerbal" Carrier was not properly educated in the Glory of Liberty the only and one House... and this worries me. If we had enough firepower at this moment probably we could had taken him down and clear of probable traitors to Liberty in the future... but well... May the Lord provide us with enough holy fire to deal with the mischievous and foreigner-tainted!...Now if you excuse me i have to test the booze for the baptisms

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Ayatolah - 09-14-2014

[Image: QEq9Hlt.png]

*Bob, self appointed fanatic priest (and nobody told him nothing about that) jumped up of a box and grabbed a microphone in one crowded room, while he was switching in the big screen in one of the walls*

Brothers and sisters!, lets give a prayer to the good Lord, patron of the true and only house of sirius, Liberty!, yes! he's watching us! *points wildly dunnowhere* and he will be still WITH US! if we follow doing the sacred ministry of driving the FOREIGN DEVILS BACK TO THEIR HOLES!... ALL OF YOU! YES! EVEN YOU EYELESS JOE! *points to a blind who's more scared than anything else* CAN HELP THE GOOD LORD INTO DRIVING BACK THE CORRUPTION AND FOREIGN INFLUENCE! *calms down a bit, and turns on the screen* see! brothers an sisters a good example on how you can free liberty of all the trash that toils out there:
*passes images while he relates*
I came into the Pequeña Negra in order to find if those monsters in human shape that' are called Junkers *plenty of spits on the ground are heard as he pronounces the word* but i found more, MUCH MORE!, with no hesitation i called the Brothers ans Sisters of the Alliance to assist me in the bane of those foreign, corrupt and deceitful devils! and they came!... But also the devils gathered in greater numbers as some sort of inhuman instinct...
Disgracefully, my camera wasn't in the best conditions, so some records has been lost, the termination of some junkers, the flee of others... but the Deceitful zoner was exterminated!

[Image: HPSKABx.png]
DO NOT TRUST THEM! AS THEY'RE FOREING WORSHIPPERS!, proof of this is the Maltese, MALTESE NO LESS! warship that came into his help, but suffered his worthy termination at the hands of our blessed brethren!
[Image: CxL3b9s.png]

Hallelujah!

So! brothers and sisters! that's we way we have to take all that want to make it worth our fight!... and now i'm gonna rest!
*climbs down the box and begins to swallow a bottle of booze*

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - |nfrared - 10-03-2014

[Image: 924ac4d9-bb0f-4c36-81fe-43f6637ab804_zps6a4ee7a6.png]

Hey guys, in case any of you haven't been out in a while, here's a bit of an update on the situation in Liberty.

I ran my Waran out to Barrow and back on my patrol circuit, and thought you guys should know that Liberty is crawling with Junkers right now. Like, you can't fly past a piece of space-trash without another piece of space-trash trying to cannibalize it, it really is that bad.

I got jumped out in Ontario by a pack of them and had my shiny ship shot up. I got away but Dryden didn't have the parts I needed, so they just patched it until I got back to Ouray.

At least I got some supplies out to Barrow Base courtesy of the Junkers as well. Some Liberty Ale and basic supplies. I know they always need that kinda stuff out there in Hudson.

So yeah, stay sharp guys. Don't wanna see any Alliance pilots jumped.

Authentication - XA-PitViper
Rank - Juvenile
Attachment - Data Packet -
1 2 3

For the Xeno Alliance, the true Children of Liberty!
Jimmy, out.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - |nfrared - 10-10-2014

[Image: 36841cfe-e337-4ee9-b9f6-506a4ce01486_zps9786b592.png]

Hey guys,
This one kinda goes out to the head honchos around here. It was just plain frickin' weird. I swear I didn't touch any of that orange crap either...

Golden.Tree and me went out looking for that Carrier everyones been hearing about lately, the Baron. We didn't find it this time but that's not the point. It's what happened afterwards that I want to draw your attention to.

We split off and he went to Dryden, I wanted to get back to Ouray though. As I was cutting it across Colorado I found this.

It scanned out as a Xeno, but no registered tags carry that name. Also the ship choice buzzed me out even more. A scrapping ship? Is this a frickin' Junker scrambling with our codes? Are they trying to get to us? Are my environmentals set right?

I know this has to get to the top. This sounds exactly like some freaked out conspiracy theory, I know. But it's just crazy enough that maybe a Junker did think of it, and the threat is real. I don't want to leave that to chance. I cut him loose, but we have a tail on him. Just say the word and we'll clean this guy right up. But I have a feeling you will have other plans for him...

Oh yeah, there's another threat in the neighbourhood too. The Scimitar is an Outcast Dreadnought-class battleship. Junker's probably helping him, too.

I'm not on no Synth man, for real.

Jimmy out.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - |nfrared - 10-11-2014

[Image: 635dd7fd-7b34-46d8-a49f-8bba247c2533_zps8d34bff8.png]

Yo yo,

A routine solo patrol today turned into a prolonged skirmish against a large Navy Battlecruiser that had decided to make its way into the asteroid field near Dryden. What was to be a hit-and-run maneuver to simply lure the thing away from our base became an epic battle of skill and cunning, spanning 3 systems as the Admiral discovered he was outmatched.

That's right, my piece-of-trash Waran that was in pieces last week not only drove the damned thing off, but then picked at it across California and finally managed to crack her wide open as she entered Cortez system with a few well-placed Nova topedoes. What a rush man...

Authentication - XA-PitViper
Rank - Juvenile
Attachment - Data Packet -
1 2 3

Stay frosty guys!
Jimmy out.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - |nfrared - 11-01-2014

Well shizz, here goes...

[Image: static_zpsce7e782b.gif]

What, no visual? Aww geez...

It's Jimmy here. I went and gone done somethin' crazy...
Those of you who know me know I like to have a bit of a gamble every now and then. Well sometimes I go to Freeport 2 to bid on abandoned storage containers. You never know what you're going to get. I saw it on some show called "Auction Lancers".

Anyways, we got this heavy lifter, had some nice gear on board. I thought I'd bring it back to Ouray and give it to the boss dudes.

'Cept it didn't go down like that. We had a - er - malfunction or something. Turns out it's one of those fancy 'struction platforms. Well it did what it was made to do...

I fixed it though. Shielded it. Got a storage 'tainer on it now too... I found some guys, some unattached guys, to keep it goin' and a sympathetic Universal Shipping captain is covertly droppin' us supplies...

I know I'm overstepping my bounds, just being a juvi and all... But I wanted to give you guys something special. Give me the word and I'll shut 'er down. I called her "Oyster Creek" . I know you guys wanted a place for the Corsairs to come see us, they'll like it if it sounds like food, right? If you wanna know where she is I'll have to show you.

So yeah, either come put a bullet in my head for being a dumbass or come and take a tour from the Oyster Creek Administrator - Me.

Jimmy out.

RE: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - |nfrared - 11-15-2014

[Image: b2b39b7a-4e28-4289-8b70-b11df23f278f_zpscaf35c85.png]

Hey guys,
I picked up a Cryer convoy way out in that Alberta platinum cloud tonight. What my long range scanner make me think was a Liberty Rogue patrol was actually a huge mining operation, with Cryer taking Liberty's ore! Our ore!

There was a Deep Space Engineering ship working in conjunction with the Cryer tankers. I'm not sure where that went, but I think it may possibly have docked on one of the 4 tankers.

As soon as I worked out that this ore was being stolen by corporate toads like Cryer, I issued an attack notice and move in on the group to interrupt them.

I fired a few torpedoes...

One of the tankers broke away and ran for the Camerose Supply Depot. I can't be sure if it was the one with the miner. I gave it a scare but that one got away.

Anyways, I got a handful of the ore for some sampling or something. At least they'll think twice before trying to do that again.

Datapacket - 1* 2* 3*

Jimmy, out.